Stop "allys" with other side

Faithblade

This thing broke our real warspear... please do something or delete side vs side and remake our game because "faction wars" are useless these days... im not talking about get "allies" on same side (that is good forfaction wars) but if your guild  is mc and you get elf "ally" it broke the real sense about the game :pin1:

Imo guild that does that should be punished bcs they are ruining whole game story and they  made developers work go to nothing. But what am i talking about no1 ever read quests they just complete them

Edited by Santa Claus

this can be thougt as somewhat similar to win lose in arena and afking in arena, no one stops you from doing so but you might ruin the experience for some but they can do the same 

Furthermore, there are several reason for a guild to "break the rule of the game" by allying with another faction guild.

One of them might be a simple friendship. 

The other might be the incompatibility of attitudes of 2 guilds on the same side. Thing which I think incentivised the enforcement of an (already existing) alliance in EU-EMERALD between guilds of a different faction. 

People just cry about allies between elfs and mc because they cant beat them🤷🏻 For example not alot of guilds have beaten phalanx yinyang alliance and in us server all mc and elf guilds ally vs mercs. And as i recall Reborn (mc) has or had alliance with future (elf) veterans (elf) and peacesouls (elf) to beat alliance between yinyang and phalanx. 

Edited by legolad

From what I have gathered, many do not like the mercs both sentinels and legion side. Varying opinions, and many were once mercs. Old players, what are your thoughts about this issue in us-sapphire and other servers can have an opinion about this.

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

this can be thougt as somewhat similar to win lose in arena and afking in arena, no one stops you from doing so but you might ruin the experience for some but they can do the same 

This just ruin arena w/l things are antifun . Yes i get it  its easier for new plyers to get pvp set but why should some1 then make his char +10 ifd he need to lose when hes vs pve players its just not  fun . Ppl grinded so much for their equip to be used in such scenarios.

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Furthermore, there are several reason for a guild to "break the rule of the game" by allying with another faction guild.

One of them might be a simple friendship. 

The other might be the incompatibility of attitudes of 2 guilds on the same side. Thing which I think incentivised the enforcement of an (already existing) alliance in EU-EMERALD between guilds of a different faction. 

Simple friendship??? Game is caled "WARspear" not "FRIENDspear". If u want to be friend with some1 then go make ur char on same side where they are. Bcs of that simple friendship u are not just ruining developers work u are ruining gaming expirience of other players with that . Ppl are being killed while doing  quest and other guys say "i cant attack him hes my ally" if u think thats fair why do we even have legion and sentienel side in game in first place. 

16 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

"WARspear"

and just like in war, people switch sides and help the enemy if it benefits them more

17 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

ruining developers work

trying to kill every enemy on sight is not forced by devs, it is one available way to play the game

20 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

If u want to be friend with some1 then go make ur char on same side where they are.

i f both do this then they both have atleast one character on both sides and after that do you want people to attack their friends on sight just because game name has war in it

Some guilds make alliances to make gvgs easier for themselves when they have one or more enemy guilds less to worry about

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

and just like in war, people switch sides and help the enemy if it benefits them more

In war when u switch side to help enemy u can be killed . In  this game u cant . If u want to switch side why u dont make char at your new side

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

trying to kill every enemy on sight is not forced by devs, it is one available way to play the game

Its not forced when lets say u are going to kill 1 boss and there come ur "ally " and kill ur whole pt and u just stand there and watch them die  and say "np man we are allies"

11 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Some guilds make alliances to make gvgs easier for themselves when they have one or more enemy guilds less to worry about

I dont have anything vs same side allies its logical if ur guild isnt strong enough u can go unite  but elf and mc allies  are ruining game . U and others are just defending  that bcs u have benefit that u get from that "ally"

19 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Its not forced when lets say u are going to kill 1 boss and there come ur "ally " and kill ur whole pt and u just stand there and watch them die  and say "np man we are allies"

at that point i dont think they are your allies

20 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

U and others are just defending  that bcs u have benefit that u get from that "ally"

tbh i would defend it even if i wasnt in guild that has allies to make the game easier for all of us

who wouldnt defend something that benefits them, you would too if you were in such guild

2 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Simple friendship??? Game is caled "WARspear" not "FRIENDspear".

"In war and love everything is allowed" they say. 

Bcs of that simple friendship u are not just ruining developers work u are ruining gaming expirience of other players with that . Ppl are being killed while doing  quest and other guys say "i cant attack him hes my ally" if u think thats fair why do we even have legion and sentienel side in game in first place. 

As noble and touching your words are, I fear they do not reflect the very situation which takes place in other servers (at least in my own - I don't know the situation in US ). I might be wrong but with this I understand that you might have not reached end game contents yet, as you would know otherwise that alliances take into account GvGs, Fight for Raid Bosses and so on; things you find when you reach the top of things you could ever achieve in this game. Alliances don't usually focus on questers; on low lv players. People who make alliances focus on their enemies from a specific guild (of course, there always are exceptions, but I think that in that case they would attack you regardless of the presence of an alliance). 

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

In war when u switch side to help enemy u can be killed . In  this game u cant .

Yes you can. Not normally, but it's possible. GvGs are a splendid example. 

I dont have anything vs same side allies its logical if ur guild isnt strong enough u can go unite  but elf and mc allies  are ruining game . U and others are just defending  that bcs u have benefit that u get from that "ally"

Alliances by definition do benefit both parts. And if someone, for a reason of another, "hates" (I rather using "dislikes") players from a guild in the same side he will never ally with them. Even if the game "encourages" (it doesn't at all - see Raid Bosses) the alliance of ppl from the same side. 

An example might be AoA guild, in EU-EMERALD. After several years of dominance it ended up facing alone both the MC and the Elf side, this because of the strenght it reached and also because people who can't reach a certain level of "power" tend to unite with weaker people with the aim to make the best one fall. That's taught even in History Pages and not only in a game. 

And sometimes, it ends up that these people from different sides actually become friendly enough to keep the alliance even when the threat has been terminated.

go make ur char on same side where they are.

If u want to switch side why u dont make char at your new side

I might tell you 3 of the tons of reasons I have personally got:

1. I haven't got time nor money to do so and without these 2 you won't legally switch side. 

2. I might simply not be wanting to do so because I like what my side has to offer (honestly it's not my case)

3. You won't sort the problem. Being allied with 1 guild on the opposite side doesn't mean being friendly with the entire opposite side. This is the reason why both parts need each other. 

On 8/21/2021 at 5:04 PM, Avamanyar said:

From what I have gathered, many do not like the mercs both sentinels and legion side. Varying opinions, and many were once mercs. Old players, what are your thoughts about this issue in us-sapphire and other servers can have an opinion about this.

themercs quit warspear not thinking of coming back too much drama and stress when 1 guild vs everyone, majority of elf afk in war and logs their lvl5-10 warlocks to help mc im not here to complain just wanted to let other servers know now in sapphire its peacespear the only guilds left playing are all allied with each other, not sure about eu much whats going on, i wont be surprised if my haters pops up on this topic after i comment, im still active on forum tho for chats and fun opinions later ill quit forum when i get bored of it also :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by lallouss

On 8/21/2021 at 6:55 PM, Santa Claus said:

This just ruin arena w/l things are antifun . Yes i get it  its easier for new plyers to get pvp set but why should some1 then make his char +10 ifd he need to lose when hes vs pve players its just not  fun . Ppl grinded so much for their equip to be used in such scenarios

And were is the fun of stomping pve armored players, without risk of loseing guaranteed free win, everyone can win thanks to the huge difference of power, oneside battles are antifun, its fun when bouth sides are balanced and when you win cuz of your skill and skills build.W/l is way of new/pve players to get fast pvp armors without spending huge amounts of time and resorces cuz they are demolished by arena award players over and over againe.

As were you can show your +10 arena award char, gvgs, pvp cave, wars and castle raids, raid bosses are solid choose since game are focused havey on those now

I personally hate the idea of allying with the enemy. It just doesn't make sense because of how much problems it causes. Look at many servers in WoW. They basically take turns killing raid bosses as they spawn. I prefer to fight bosses and other enemies as they come. It's more fun like that. But when a mc guild gets mad and sics an elf guild at us it's not fun at all 

4 hours ago, lallouss said:

themercs quit warspear not thinking of coming back too much drama and stress when 1 guild vs everyone

Cloud Huyen latam thunder  weren't ur allies wow ? 😁

Edited by Buuuu

4 hours ago, lallouss said:

themercs quit warspear not thinking of coming back too much drama and stress when 1 guild vs everyone, majority of elf afk in war and logs their lvl5-10 warlocks to help mc im not here to complain just wanted to let other servers know now in sapphire its peacespear the only guilds left playing are all allied with each other, not sure about eu much whats going on, i wont be surprised if my haters pops up on this topic after i comment, im still active on forum tho for chats and fun opinions later ill quit forum when i get bored of it also :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Why people act like a bunch of kids? To get attention? Themercs say all quit but still people got paranoid by arena. 🤣

You guys can't win merman with 4 guilds in 1 and still lose? That's why acting much here? 

The topic is like "Stop crying" with other sides. Themercs greediness made people to move sides and seems like they acting much but when they win war , they act like the game is balanced.

Now mc side have only 2 globes and 2 tele skills but elf side have 4 globes and 4 tele but still cry about wars and allies?

point proven

5 hours ago, lallouss said:

i wont be surprised if my haters pops up on this topic after i comment

Best Exit GIFs | Gfycat

I stopped by to see what you guys were talking about, and you're having childish arguments...That's a shame.:sad:

10 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

🥱 all other servers are noob, come to sea pearl to taste the real game. 

Do you even have enough players to make more than 1 alliance :happypumpkin:

46 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Yes, we all from other servers shall bow down to SEA-PEARL server players because of their supremacy. 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

IMG_20210827_205440.jpg

40 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Yes, we all from other servers shall bow down to SEA-PEARL server players because of their supremacy. 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

IMG_20210827_205440.jpg

156k gp rank 3 🤣

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

at least we don't work our ass off everyday, we can chill most of them time

Gps now = only merman dg. 2 times merman per week  already gud gps

Edited by Buuuu

30 minutes ago, Buuuu said:

Gps now = only merman dg. 2 times merman per week  already gud gps

too bad, we don't have much active players for mermen dungeon. we even have the sea castle, yet very little people spams on it. won't be long before the castle goes back to the elf

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 7:09 PM, Ahmed Didar said:

SEA-PEARL is the best place for new player.

The first to do to be succeeded to play is just avoid lookin something at market or you will be ended by uninstall this game ))

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2021 at 12:53 AM, Bdto said:

This thing broke our real warspear... please do something or delete side vs side and remake our game because "faction wars" are useless these days... im not talking about get "allies" on same side (that is good forfaction wars) but if your guild  is mc and you get elf "ally" it broke the real sense about the game :pin1:

I agree bro.

Today there was a war at DG 32, but in area chat we see people saying to not kill certain elf guilds, etc...B/c they are "allies"...Totally took the fun out of it bro.