Useful or Meaningful Sentences

Hazelnut

"As soon as you appeared on this roof you made yourself ridiculous. It was your tone of voice. You spoke your words as though you denied the very existence of the shadows or of evil. Think, now : where would your good be if there were no evil and what would the world look like without shadow? Shadows are thrown by people and things. There's the shadow of my sword, for instance. But shadows are also cast by trees and living things. Do you want to strip the whole globe by removing every tree and every creature to satisfy your fantasy of a bare world? You're stupid."

— Woland, Master And Margarita

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

• 1 month later...

i don't know what kuzmitch is or who created it.Who is your favorite ws Boss and why?

:lol: :lol:

As war is eternal, only the dead have ever really "won".

~Carpetlick

You can't stop war just like you can't stop glaciers from forming

~Kurt Vonnegut jr.

For me,I love only one sentence from Assassins Creed

''Nothing Is True,Everything Is Permitted,,

Its best sentence if you know what it means :)

Another one i found good so far

Remember The Two Best Days Of Your Life

1st The Day On Which You Was Born.

2nd The Day When You'll Find Out Why.

From Little Prince

"Only with the heart can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the naked eye"

:good:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

- Lt. James Gordon

He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

- Lt. James Gordon

The Dark Knight, the second movie of the Batman reboot.

From Spider-Man.

"Everyone has a choice. You can choose your own path in life. We are who we choose to be."

Also one from Forrest Gump.

"Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonnna get."

Edited by Nosotraes

The Dark Knight, the second movie of the Batman reboot.

"Everyone has a choice. You can choose your own path in life. We are who we choose to be."

Also one from Forrest Gump.

"Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonnna get."

Aha, that Forrest Gump's quote i have just read it some days ago in a novel.

Since,it's (warspear online) is a massively multiplayer online rpg, here is simply one yet most promising one.It is team work and bonding weather close one or just companion,that is The Unity. Great man once said "Unity we stand,Divided we fall."

Here is just an example:

sngxo8.png

This guy though he could beat 3 of us,just becos he enchant and amplify his gears higher enough. But sadly,he failed to do so.

Btw this wanabee looks familiar lmao..pl........!!

Good to know some people play both game.

Dota 2 : www.steamcommunity/id/mentos777

• 3 weeks later...

~Time isn't wasted if you get Wasted

~One man's terrorist, is one man's freedom fighter.

~First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (Mahatma Gandhi)

• 3 weeks later...

Behind every lie, there is a little reality.

Behind every smile, there is a little sadness.

Behind every hatred, there is a little favor.

Behind every sweet words, there is a bitter/bad word.

Edited by Hye Rin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You built these weapons to destroy us. Why? Because you are afraid of our gifts. Because we are different. The Legion has always feared that which is different. Well, I'm here to tell you, to tell the world, you're right to fear us! We are the future! We are the ones who will inherit this earth! And anyone who stands in our way will suffer the same fate as these men you see before you! Today was meant to be a display of your power. Instead, I give you a glimpse of the devastation my race can unleash upon yours! Let this be a warning to the world. And to my sentinel brothers and sisters out there, I say this: no more hiding. No more suffering. You have lived in the shadows in shame and fear for too long. Come out. Join me. Fight together in a brotherhood of our kind! A new tomorrow, that starts today!
-YellowDiamond69

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...