Useful or Meaningful Sentences

Hazelnut

1. "An eye for an eye" will leave the entire world blind.

Taking them back?  ;D

3. Dont me power nothing attack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp.

1. "An eye for an eye" will leave the entire world blind.

2. 3. Dont me power nothing attack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp.

I have no clue why I said that. Idk if I'm too sleepy right now, or I was too sleepy in that day lol

• If you want to remain completely faithful in a relationship, act the way you would if your mate was with you at all times, even when they aren't.
  • You "willing to die"? We'll see...
  • The only way to win, is not to play.

When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it is the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares...

ONCE UPON A TIME,

I used to laugh with my heart and my eyes,

to shake hands with my heart,

"Feel at home", "Come again" i say,

when they come and feel at home, once, twice,

and maybe thrice.

But now i have learned,

to laugh with only my teeth

and shake hand without my heart.

I have also learned to say "Goodbye"

When i mean "Good riddance";

to say "Glad to meet you",

without being glad; and to say 'Its been nice talking to

you', after being bored.

So many things i have learned

Once upon a time when i haven't learned.

-ait

1. Kane, you think you impress The Rock when your music hits, all the lights  go out, you got fire coming out of the post, fire shooting out of your ass

2. And now all of the sudden you're doing jumping jacks, you're happy because, Kane can talk... the big red retard can finally speak!

:lol:

http://youtu.be/J4ueFDnWT5Y

"Power Lincoln, real power doesn't come from hate, but from Truth" - Henry Sturges [Dominic Cooper] (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter)

"Only the lazy go to sentinal side after trying Legion. Those who rise and meet the challenge are that of legion."

This is my favorite part! I love it so much, it conveys the human misery and antagonisms of life and life's dismay so well. It is really a worth piece of read.

"

The disorders of the mind, continued DEMEA, though more secret, are not perhaps less dismal and vexatious. Remorse, shame, anguish, rage, disappointment, anxiety, fear, dejection, despair; who has ever passed through life without cruel inroads from these tormentors? How many have scarcely ever felt any better sensations? Labour and poverty, so abhorred by every one, are the certain lot of the far greater number; and those few privileged persons, who enjoy ease and opulence, never reach contentment or true felicity. All the goods of life united would not make a very happy man; but all the ills united would make a wretch indeed; and any one of them almost (and who can be free from every one?) nay often the absence of one good (and who can possess all?) is sufficient to render life ineligible.

Were a stranger to drop on a sudden into this world, I would show him, as a specimen of its ills, a hospital full of diseases, a prison crowded with malefactors and debtors, a field of battle strewed with carcasses, a fleet foundering in the ocean, a nation languishing under tyranny, famine, or pestilence. To turn the gay side of life to him, and give him a notion of its pleasures; whither should I conduct him? to a ball, to an opera, to court? He might justly think, that I was only showing him a diversity of distress and sorrow.

There is no evading such striking instances, said PHILO, but by apologies, which still further aggravate the charge. Why have all men, I ask, in all ages, complained incessantly of the miseries of life?... They have no just reason, says one: these complaints proceed only from their discontented, repining, anxious disposition...And can there possibly, I reply, be a more certain foundation of misery, than such a wretched temper?

But if they were really as unhappy as they pretend, says my antagonist, why do they remain in life?...

Not satisfied with life, afraid of death.

This is the secret chain, say I, that holds us. We are terrified, not bribed to the continuance of our existence.

It is only a false delicacy, he may insist, which a few refined spirits indulge, and which has spread these complaints among the whole race of mankind. . . . And what is this delicacy, I ask, which you blame? Is it any thing but a greater sensibility to all the pleasures and pains of life? and if the man of a delicate, refined temper, by being so much more alive than the rest of the world, is only so much more unhappy, what judgement must we form in general of human life?

Let men remain at rest, says our adversary, and they will be easy. They are willing artificers of their own misery. . . . No! reply I: an anxious languor follows their repose; disappointment, vexation, trouble, their activity and ambition.

I can observe something like what you mention in some others, replied CLEANTHES: but I confess I feel little or nothing of it in myself, and hope that it is not so common as you represent it.

If you feel not human misery yourself, cried DEMEA, I congratulate you on so happy a singularity. Others, seemingly the most prosperous, have not been ashamed to vent their complaints in the most melancholy strains. Let us attend to the great, the fortunate emperor, CHARLES V, when, tired with human grandeur, he resigned all his extensive dominions into the hands of his son. In the last harangue which he made on that memorable occasion, he publicly avowed, that the greatest prosperities which he had ever enjoyed, had been mixed with so many adversities, that he might truly say he had never enjoyed any satisfaction or contentment. But did the retired life, in which he sought for shelter, afford him any greater happiness? If we may credit his son's account, his repentance commenced the very day of his resignation.

CICERO's fortune, from small beginnings, rose to the greatest lustre and renown; yet what pathetic complaints of the ills of life do his familiar letters, as well as philosophical discourses, contain? And suitably to his own experience, he introduces CATO, the great, the fortunate CATO, protesting in his old age, that had he a new life in his offer, he would reject the present.

Ask yourself, ask any of your acquaintance, whether they would live over again the last ten or twenty years of their life. No! but the next twenty, they say, will be better:

And from the dregs of life, hope to receive

What the first sprightly running could not give.

Thus at last they find (such is the greatness of human misery, it reconciles even contradictions), that they complain at once of the shortness of life, and of its vanity and sorrow.

"

Loved this book!

It is indeed a great reading regardless of your religion.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna make a good philosophical one but im stuck between 2 :( :

1: Don't jack off with out tissues~Ancient knowledge

2: Money is a drug, greed is its withdrawl~Carpetlick

Plz tell me which sounds better

I wanna make a good philosophical one but im stuck between 2 :( :

1: Don't jack off with out tissues~Ancient knowledge

2: Money is a drug, greed is its withdrawl~Carpetlick

Plz tell me which sounds better

2nd choz 1st one is little bit stub :D Tho' I have seen 2nd one somewhere else..

Hmmm, I honestly did not take it from anywhere. Its possible that I read somthimg similar and forgot about it completly but it helped me think of the qoute.

Hmmm, I honestly did not take it from anywhere. Its possible that I read somthimg similar and forgot about it completly but it helped me think of the qoute.

Yea, I think too that you made quote by yourself, but I think that somebody made similar before you. It's not impossible that you have made exactly same quote then other did before you. In 1000 years it's possible for human kind that there will be new exactly same Mona Lisa made even that the maker of new haven't ever seen the real one..

I think this quote is also good for here: When one king falls, another rises...

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal

-Albert Pike

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.

-Leonardo da Vinci

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

-Theodore Roosevelt

there's no honor without justice..

Loyalty, justice & honor.

• 1 month later...

"Nobody is perfect. Everyone has something about them that you wont like. The same way you have something about yourself that someone wont like. Its inevitable. But what matters is if you can outweigh the bad with the good. What people like about one another will vary with each person. But its impossible to please everyone. If it were possible for every person in the world to agree, there would be world peace."

-Mechathoughts

By helping yourself first, you will be able to help others later.

"It takes considerable knowledge just

to realize the extent of your own

ignorance." - Thomas Sowell

Questions are needed so you can strenghten your conviction, or drop a possible dead weight.

"Racial prejudice, anti-Semitism, or

hatred of anyone with different

beliefs has no place in the human

mind or heart." - Billy Graham

Your passion for hatred, will grant you great things, either good or bad ones.

"Hatred is a very underestimated

emotion." - Jim Morrison

Of the many things you may find in life, both good and bad, solace or despair, some of them you find only at the company of loneliness.

"Language... has created the word

'loneliness' to express the pain of

being alone. And it has created the

word 'solitude' to express the glory of

being alone." - Paul Tillich

Loneliness and depression are best friends, and the former tends to bring the latter everywhere.

"Loneliness is never more cruel than

when it is felt in close propinquity

with someone who has ceased to

communicate." - Germaine Greer