request for more time cooldown or sleep time for druid skill

galm flight

im suggesting tat druid skill sleep to have more long time cool down or make it less time us sleep , i was pvping druid and u know the result , im melee player when pvping they used their sleep skill to run away and we sleep for to long  and they keep healing when the sleep faded they use their root next , where we completly cant move when root gone we atack again but again they use sleep and run again , again , again and AGAIN :facepalm:  and the end tats how i got raged while typing this :wacko: ( their cooldown to fast and they can root where is was more worse then necro)  si hope anyone could share their opininon wth me tat will be helpful

Not agree.

Before complaining about druids expert skill which MAY work, i'd focus on the shamans one.

Plus, druid hadn't got a skill like that, only roots, but it works only on Bd, pala, DK, Barb, Rogues.

Not agree.

Before complaining about druids expert skill which MAY work, i'd focus on the shamans one.

Plus, druid hadn't got a skill like that, only roots, but it works only on Bd, pala, DK, Barb, Rogues.

its happen to all class they get close enough to make them sleep, then wait for us to wake up which they use root at time we cant use skill and u must already know how long gonna last( druid root) so u imagine if against shaman they make them sleep and root them before shaman can heal them self :facepalm:  its not balanced ( and its not may work , its compeltly work) maybe ny u mean didnt work is your druid expert skill is low :wacko: wat do u mean wth druid havent got tat skill, i face tat skill countless time

galm flight,  2/3

Sorry, Once Upon a time last episode downloaded, later Pretty Little Liars Finale, exiting and sad. Brb.

huh wait wat do u mean??? :search: :mega_shok:

No need to change their duration, even I'm not an op caster but the duration are stand able.

Reduce sleep duration are you kidding me?? For an expert skill, the duration is too less if you ask me, ~3secs at level 3. In my opinion, considering the very low chance for it to work and its extremely short duration, devs should increase it's effect by atleast 1 or 2 secs. Come on, isn't it supposed to be an "expert" skill and all that?

Reduce sleep duration are you kidding me?? For an expert skill, the duration is too less if you ask me, ~3secs at level 3. In my opinion, considering the very low chance for it to work and its extremely short duration, devs should increase it's effect by atleast 1 or 2 secs. Come on, isn't it supposed to be an "expert" skill and all that?

have u ever tried pvp druid :wacko: