[2021.08.18] Best Video Contest 2021. Results

Akasha

beach_cont_1200x630.png

Warriors!

It's time to announce the winners of the Best Video Contest 2021.

Producing an interesting and creative video is not easy, besides creating relevant content, being able to gain the attention and sympathy of the public is quite challenging, which is why the winners will receive awards to height. 
We also thank all those who participated in the vote and helped us choose the winners. Let's go to our jury's decision!

3rd place: 15.000  Miracle Coins + rare bronze icon + 30 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs” go to "Gaaran the thief!" by @Angelxgod. Congrats! 👏

2nd place:  25.000 Miracle Coins + exclusive silver icon + 40 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs” go to "A Helping Hand" by @rafa9876. Great job! 👏

1st place:  35.000 Miracle Coins + unique golden icon + 50 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs” go to the "Let's talk about BladeDancers" by @vavavi. Well done! Bravo! 👏

But that's not all !

All authors whose works have been authorized to participate in the contest will receive an incentive prize from us for their efforts of 15 Suprise Chests.

Picking the winners wasn't easy. So, if you didn't win this time, don't be sad and remember: we await the authors of all  works in our Partnership Program. Full details can be found here:

Thanks to everyone and until the next contest!
AIGRIN

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

Hmmm i dont want spam but everybody did get their reward ? Battle pass Come tomorrow and i still not have the reward from the contest?

Please check your inbox, there's a message from the Admnistration on August 21st.

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

Please check your inbox, there's a message from the Admnistration on August 21st.

My bad im sorry i didnt see the notification thanks alot!

Ps: what about the bronze icon ?

Thanks alot to take Care of my demand and have a good day!

Edited by Angelxgod