Chieftain vs Rogue

Lubi

Question

3 answers to this question

There isn't a perfect choice. First of all,it depends on what you like the most.

Secondly, those 2 characters are both damage dealers but in a far different way; one is full physical, the other is hybrid. In terms of usefulness and independence, I would say Chieftain is better than Rogue. The same goes in terms of AoE control and support, which makes the chief one of the most versatile classes in the game. In terms of "who deals more damage", considering that rogues have got a mean to slightly increase their speed, I would say that they are far better DPS than Chieftains. 

PvP sense, Chief is more "tanky" thanks to some skills (resist and Rugged Hide, for example). Rogues focus highly on Dodge to survive and they are capable to heal themselves by a more than fair ammount of HPs. However, Chiefs can do that as well, with a basic skill which also depends on the ammount of HPs it has got. 

Long story short, it's impossible to say which class is better for you, because I don't personally know the way you like to play the most. I would suggest to check our forum to see topics about Rogues and Chieftains, so that you might catch further infos about them. I hope I have helped you just a bit.

I bid you a nice day! :) 

It really depends. Rogues can be extraordinary powerful if you have the right set up. Although Chieftains are excellent in pvp and pve if more than 1v2