Brotha, we need to change hunter a bit

Matotuxs

I must say i wouldn't be writting this topic since playing hunter nowadays is same as eating salt as your lunch but i have tried DK, shaman, hell i've even been on the elf side but wherever i went i would always return to my big shotty.

Now as the title says, i'd like to ask either to remake some of the abilities for hunter or create a few new expert abilities since getting one shotted by rangers, bosses and exwhateverhisnameis is not exactly my kink. Since it causes continuous damage instead i'd like to offer a sudden burst that arrives with a bit of time, something like:

• A skill that costs me a kidney (active)

Adds a debuff on an enemy that after 30 seconds "detonates" and deals 5/10/15/25% of damage dealt by hunter and hunter only

Also can we get a passive like rangers have because i am way too lazy to click more than once i mean its hard stuff out there. So, i offer the council this abomination:

• Critical moments (passive)

With each attack increases critical chance and critical damage, resets after each enemy.

Or just remake mountains instinct (not really recommended though). Also why do we get an ability to reduce damage taken? I mean i in fact love such abilities since staying alive = good but it's a minor reduction so maybe just add a tiny self heal skill instead of it:

• Battle bandages (active)

Heals

Or (this is solely based on the DK character) add a vampirism ability that reduces damage dealt or strips armor ir cost of having those sweet sweet green numbers appearing before yer eyes aye?

Or just buff the former ability

Lastly, i think that giving some sort of debuff may help to give your party a feeling of you actually being here, but my ideas ran out around here.

P.S. can we create a character called "Gambler". His abilities would be based on pure luck and i really need a character that i could claim to be "the worst" on aye?

P.S.S. Sorry if it won't make a lot of sense i'm an expert at making things as complicated as possible

Edited by Matotuxs

2 hours ago, Matotuxs said:

With each attack increases critical chance and critical damage, resets after each enemy.

this just sounds like it would be absolutely broken with high hp targets where you just keep on hitting them for a long time

2 hours ago, Matotuxs said:

getting one shotted by rangers, bosses and exwhateverhisnameis is not exactly my kink

so you dont like getting oneshotted which in and of itself sounds like there might be something wrong with your defenses or then youre just getting critted and then you didnt even suggest any damage reduction skills, how is heal going to help you when you are dead :piggy:or do you call someone to revive you

To be fair all of my ability ideas are indeed hot garbage, but it was never intended to be a serious push for developers to release them, i just think that hunter feels old, with those abilities feeling a bit basic (excluding the hunter's mark). Then again it might be only my point of view, not everyone's. Or i'm just overthinking it

Edited by Matotuxs

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 9:32 PM, Matotuxs said:

I must say i wouldn't be writting this topic since playing hunter nowadays is same as eating salt as your lunch but i have tried DK, shaman, hell i've even been on the elf side but wherever i went i would always return to my big shotty.

Now as the title says, i'd like to ask either to remake some of the abilities for hunter or create a few new expert abilities since getting one shotted by rangers, bosses and exwhateverhisnameis is not exactly my kink. Since it causes continuous damage instead i'd like to offer a sudden burst that arrives with a bit of time, something like:

• A skill that costs me a kidney (active)

Adds a debuff on an enemy that after 30 seconds "detonates" and deals 5/10/15/25% of damage dealt by hunter and hunter only

Also can we get a passive like rangers have because i am way too lazy to click more than once i mean its hard stuff out there. So, i offer the council this abomination:

Or just remake mountains instinct (not really recommended though). Also why do we get an ability to reduce damage taken? I mean i in fact love such abilities since staying alive = good but it's a minor reduction so maybe just add a tiny self heal skill instead of it:

• Battle bandages (active)

Heals

Or (this is solely based on the DK character) add a vampirism ability that reduces damage dealt or strips armor ir cost of having those sweet sweet green numbers appearing before yer eyes aye?

Or just buff the former ability

Lastly, i think that giving some sort of debuff may help to give your party a feeling of you actually being here, but my ideas ran out around here.

P.S. can we create a character called "Gambler". His abilities would be based on pure luck and i really need a character that i could claim to be "the worst" on aye?

P.S.S. Sorry if it won't make a lot of sense i'm an expert at making things as complicated as possible

add , for win a hunter u just run a bit so they cant stun u , bcs of yards😂