no gank at pvp cave

AloneKing

hi devs its idea many players told u abt it about pvp cave its whole shit and boring mcs and elfs fighting most the time there :bad: [/size]... why u don't make it like nadir no1 can kill other just place for players who wanna pvp and there r like list of players u inv one to fight then it ask him if he wanna fighting u or no then u go to place like arena for battle then when u complete players can watching ur battle later if they want to [/size] ::)

Do use the search function before creating a topic

i know there r same topics but no1 listening to us .... and that boring ganking in pvp cave will remain  :facepalm:

i know there r same topics but no1 listening to us .... and that boring ganking in pvp cave will remain  :facepalm:

No one listening to you because there is no reason to do that. PvP cave is place when you face with other people, so you can 1v1 with them. Yes there are a lot of "disturbers", gankers etc. But who care?

Your idea sucks so hard. PvP cave is not a problem. Actually the thing is that Aigrind didn't make 1v1 arena or something like that.

Maybe you don't know but PvP is just normal cave but players called it "PvP' so there is no reason to make it "like nadir" to not allow people to fight there.

No one listening to you because there is no reason to do that. PvP cave is place when you face with other people, so you can 1v1 with them. Yes there are a lot of "disturbers", gankers etc. But who care?

Your idea sucks so hard. PvP cave is not a problem. Actually the thing is that Aigrind didn't make 1v1 arena or something like that.

Maybe you don't know but PvP is just normal cave but players called it "PvP' so there is no reason to make it "like nadir" to not allow people to fight there.

Agreed, if you want a fight or a challenge, or just fun, go there and expect some fighting, haha  ;D It isn't a proper fighting place, so, nothing will be changed...9/10 times you won't be bugged if you just chill and don't attack, tried and tested by me  :)

agree here :clapping:

1v1 pvp is dead in this game. Face the facts.

Too many other players have ruined it for us and they do not care one bit, and even the developers do not care about it.

1v1 pvp is dead in this game. Face the facts.

Too many other players have ruined it for us and they do not care one bit, and even the developers do not care about it.

why dead  :wacko: many players like pvping and this giving them chance to pvp then later others can watching them pvp its cool without partner in that pvp even i said before u can putting deals for ur pvp like money or items then the winner will taking them there r alot great things to thinking abt ..... it will be like list when u enter pvp cave with ur list of friends etc etc.. so u can seeing who wanna pvp and if he offering something like that i bet it will be more fun  and players will like it... u can see how is it in pvp cave or pvp nadir its too crowded there sometimes u hitting other player by mistake or some ppl hitting u then u lose or problem of rangers losing them traps alot of problems in pvp cave and my idea is when players go to that location they will be face to face and there r like timer big numbers and sound 1..2..3.. go something like fighting games

"In your dreams" lmao That's your favourite saying right. just returning the favour. :facepalm:

There are already bunch of same topic on this suggestion section. Simply, the answer is why would they create another pvp zone if PvP arena feature is already in game. Pvp cave wasn't mean for pvping in first place,it's mean for quests location. Anyway,why would we spare the ones who ganks us outside that cave and act like some holy saint inside that cave. lol

"In your dreams" lmao That's your favourite saying right. just returning the favour. :facepalm:

There are already bunch of same topic on this suggestion section. Simply, the answer is why would they create another pvp zone if PvP arena feature is already in game. Pvp cave wasn't mean for pvping in first place,it's mean for quests location. Anyway,why would we spare the ones who ganks us outside that cave and act like some holy saint inside that cave. lol

even if its not for pvping do u remember that bats before right? why they removed it? coz players liked that place and made it them place for pvp but u guys really don't helping that why devs never listening to us

even if its not for pvping do u remember that bats before right? why they removed it? coz players liked that place and made it them place for pvp but u guys really don't helping that why devs never listening to us

We are just saying our opinions and we have right for that. I agree to make kind of place or system where you can 1v1, but Disagree if you want to make all those things in just normal cave.

I guess a 1 vs 1 wouldn't be so bad, I wouldn't use it as I can't be bothered, but, I assume others will use it  :) As for the cave that has been named 'PVP Cave', there is nothing to change as it was named that by players, not devs.

I guess a 1 vs 1 wouldn't be so bad, I wouldn't use it as I can't be bothered, but, I assume others will use it  :) As for the cave that has been named 'PVP Cave', there is nothing to change as it was named that by players, not devs.

buts its going to be boring if the fight always :wacko:  gets rejected

Well, if a player rejects a 1 vs 1, you don't ask them again, simple. I would imagine it getting boring quick (from my perspective anyway), but, we are here to offer opinions :)

PvP isn't dead, maybe in your server (born) it is, but in Sapphire US, it isn't.

An alternate version of this suggestion is to allow interaction between players, where we have an option to click a button that 'request duel' during the duel,you cannot be attacked my anyone outside of it but has a time limit similar to arena or less, also a duel radius, if you are to step outside of the boundary then duel over. Or a 3 second warning before the duel is cancelled.

Just my opinion.

PvP isn't dead, maybe in your server (born) it is, but in Sapphire US, it isn't.

An alternate version of this suggestion is to allow interaction between players, where we have an option to click a button that 'request duel' during the duel,you cannot be attacked my anyone outside of it but has a time limit similar to arena or less, also a duel radius, if you are to step outside of the boundary then duel over. Or a 3 second warning before the duel is cancelled.

Just my opinion.

I am on Sapphire mate  ::)  and it could catch on, would have to see if other people agree to it, it makes sense though.

lots of pvp ideas were already submitted. they simply said it wont happen.

and seeing the differences in classes, I can see why.

many ppl would cry "why healer always win, why make unbalanced pvp system? huhuhu"

and thats not including the people already crying.

buts its going to be boring if the fight always :wacko:  gets rejected

isn't place to fighting there its just place to meeting other players without fighting coz u know pvp cave always crowded u even miss click alot times and rangers losing them traps while pvp and some gankers sharing and rogues hitting wrong players by mistake and they losing stealth  also its by players devs haven't to give names for everything u can give names to that place and all knowing it pvp cave now

lots of pvp ideas were already submitted. they simply said it wont happen.

and seeing the differences in classes, I can see why.

many ppl would cry "why healer always win, why make unbalanced pvp system? huhuhu"

and thats not including the people already crying.

bro as i said its u have list of players who wanna pvping isn't random u can choosing the player who u wanna pvping so its ur problem if u lost also im won with most healers  so its ur choice devs will agree if many players want the idea that why im telling u players can adding deals for winner something cool

hi devs its idea many players told u abt it about pvp cave its whole shit and boring mcs and elfs fighting most the time there :bad: [/size]... why u don't make it like nadir no1 can kill other just place for players who wanna pvp and there r like list of players u inv one to fight then it ask him if he wanna fighting u or no then u go to place like arena for battle then when u complete players can watching ur battle later if they want to [/size] ::)

Yeah im very agree!!! and maybe adds something like :

- list damage of fighting/heal

- list time for thats fighting

- list of win/lose in pvp

- and spectator mode.....

Sorry if bad english and crazy ideas

U rite dude but put in mind that pvp cave is nearer to mc town than elfs n so usually mcs gank more on few elfs in cave. Last time I gone pvpcave and a group of low lvls mcs started gank few elfs :bad:..and then high lvls start joinin so what can b done if ur own friends 'aloneking' they gank elfs? Its not stupid mcs problem? Go talk to them maybe they will listen n stop ganking :rofl:

this is the best place to grow hate between factions...how?

just standing there and if you see anyone near to death just help to give the final blow...trust me, its feel good  ;D just like a sneaky rogue killing low level players in one blow

but..I'm saying this because I hate mcsaken and I don't have any alliance with them  :tease:

There will always be ganking, so, nothing can be done to stop it. If you don't want to fight or just complain about it, don't go there in the first place  :tease:

U rite dude but put in mind that pvp cave is nearer to mc town than elfs n so usually mcs gank more on few elfs in cave. Last time I gone pvpcave and a group of low lvls mcs started gank few elfs :bad: ..and then high lvls start joinin so what can b done if ur own friends 'aloneking' they gank elfs? Its not stupid mcs problem? Go talk to them maybe they will listen n stop ganking :rofl:

no1 will listening to me i hate gankers even i kill elfs who ganking in pvp cave but i want strong elf in my side killing who ganking from mcs im planing to making my bd lvl20 for killing who ganking from mcs but devs made the problem of m.coins for my country anyway no1 i wish it be like RU-Amber im played there for 1 year there r like leader for pvp cave he has strong chars killing who ganking so u cant see players ganking alot there also russians r smart ppl  ::) actually they learning faster than noobs in US-Sapphire  :facepalm:

no1 will listening to me i hate gankers even i kill elfs who ganking in pvp cave but i want strong elf in my side killing who ganking from mcs im planing to making my bd lvl20 for killing who ganking from mcs but devs made the problem of m.coins for my country anyway no1 i wish it be like RU-Amber im played there for 1 year there r like leader for pvp cave he has strong chars killing who ganking so u cant see players ganking alot there also russians r smart ppl  ::) actually they learning faster than noobs in US-Sapphire  :facepalm:

Alone, players of the US are not noobs, we are sexy noobs in fact  ;)  As I said, at the end of the day...it is just the way it is, nothing will be changed, so, why keep moaning about it?

Alone, players of the US are not noobs, we are sexy noobs in fact  ;)  As I said, at the end of the day...it is just the way it is, nothing will be changed, so, why keep moaning about it?

lol actually u first noob im didnt mean all players but who ganking in pvp cave  ;)

because it was never meant to be balanced for 1vs1 pvp.

Last time I checked our arena it had minimum requirments of 4 players.

lol actually u first noob im didnt mean all players but who ganking in pvp cave  ;)

You realise this is not being supported yes? Now, can this topic be closed as it isn't serving any purpose? Snorlax or Roland.

Think positive ,keep the hopes alive someday Devs might give us 1vs1 duel.

1vs1 isn't completely imbalanced,Its just the simple mind set of players who think healers will win is becoming a set back to this PVP idea but on ground zero I have seen lot of melee's killing healers. Rangers! Don't wanna talk about them they can pew pew any one.

Mdef addition is a stepping stone for future PVP in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Think positive ,keep the hopes alive someday Devs might give us 1vs1 duel.

1vs1 isn't completely imbalanced,Its just the simple mind set of players who think healers will win is becoming a set back to this PVP idea but on ground zero I have seen lot of melee's killing healers. Rangers! Don't wanna talk about them they can pew pew any one.

Mdef addition is a stepping stone for future PVP in game.

yea i wish that bro  ::) ...most thing i like in warspear is chatting & pvping but noobs annoying us by ganking  :mega_shok:

Devs might lock this thread since there's already an official reply  :)  everyone in pvp cave ganks!!!!

No shortage of suggestions have been made about this subject. Even i made one:

Ok, let's begin with this. Is it official? No. Wanna make it official? Present a pondered idea.

I do not like pvp at all, but anyway.

So there is this PvP cave that i am aware of, i got into there by a quest, i looked around and "wooooot?!?!", red names all around and i thought "i'm dead i'm dead i'm dead i'm dead". But i didn't die :good:

I died outside, an overcheery lvl 20 BLADE DANCER (me, a poor rogue at it's early 13) made me the favor to transport me to the closest respawn statue. That still happens so you can imagine how i love pvp......

But as far as pvp goes, if you want a good ol' 1vs1, you must go to the pvp cave since there's no place for 1vs1. Which the game badly lacks. So they must at least have a glimpse on this pvp cave, while they don't, i have an idea.

1. A PVP Button.

It would be lovely if you could just turn off your PVP and go on with your quests, hunts, trades (yea i already got killed in the middle of an exchange).

I know that it would imply that some smartassess to come by sneaking on you with the PVP off just to turn it on and spank you out of the blue if you have it on. The deal is, YOU CAN'T BE ATTACKED WHILE YOU HAVE IT TURNED OFF. That would be the trick.

2. Make PVP cave Official.

With rules and functionability. The first thing is to let the player be aware that if he breaks the rules, he will be punished severely. And then would come the rules and playabilities.

#1 Once you enter the PVP Cave, you are AVAILABLE. Your names become yellow on the other players screen AND on the 'Location' Tab.

#2 Whenever somebody clicks you on the screen or the 'Location' tab. You are being 'Challenged', name is Flashing between RED and YELLOW. Pops into your screen a message like "Player WHOTHEHELLOLZ is challenging you. Do you accept it? Yes or No". If you accept, it goes RED, if you don't, back to YELLOW. Whatever your answer, a message comes to the location, If YES: INFO: Player WHOONEARTHRU is being challenged by WHOTHEHELLOLZ., if NO : INFO: Player WHOONEARTHRU skipped WHOTHEHELLOLZ's challenge., the messages are just to let the occupants of the cave to be aware of what is going on within the cave.

#3 Once a fight starts. Nobody, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is allowed to challenge the players EVEN CLICK or try to challenge the fighting players.

#4 If a player refuses the battle. You have the right to challenge a player 3 times. And that's it. No more. If the players refuse all. The option is turned off on that player for you.

Wether you enter or not the PVP cave these would be the rules. Leaves no space for gankers.

And also, Put a 1 vs 1 demand on Arena wouldn't hurt either, it would be AMAZING! :drinks:

That're the quickest and best solutions i could think of. Please somebody tell me if i am bullshitting here.

Here it is for kix n gigs. Just don't think anything the like is going to be implemented any time EVER.