when can we expect a change to rogues?

just Ryan

37 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Nah we don't need a duplicate character. I want to see something different. Anyways, Rogues always been in the meta for dps. 

Noobest DPS class on the game sadly.

I dont see where is "duplicate"but np ahah, im +10 with mermen set rogue and a seeker +8/+9 without mermen set do more dmg than me( i have strong set)

8 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

Pala: have Shield skill

Mage: mage have Shield skill

Seeker: have Shield skill

Priest: have Shield skill

Templar: have Shield skill

BD : have Shield skill

Warden : have Shield skill

Mc side:

Necro

This shield thiNg is true . 

24 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Priest and Necromancer shield needs a rework. "Obsolete" since the day they were released back in 2012.

I think they're fine. Imagine they were as good as paladin's shield

Ryan has a point, I quited the game because of some reasons, I have played rogue for about 7 years. I had a full reward rogue and several books, I fought vava as well and I did nothing to him. Maybe you can think I play bad. But most of comments I had from others that I was playing good. Rogues have no chance in arena with detection + purification pots, everyone is aware of that. They won't be great even if those pots remove from arena. In gvg, in that mass aoe fights. Rogues are being under stun until they die. The best thing they can do is killing out of the circle ones. As ryan said rogues can not have everything at once and in decent. There are flurry, tt, dodge, exterminition skills. Once you max 3 of those, other 1 will be out of context. remember these 2 stuns cant stun in %100 chance, their chance increase only if increase level of the skill. Even before I was quit, I was making another class because rogues were useless, we were decreasing the number of the rogues inside guild starting with ourselves. Imo rogue would have a resist skill, and a decent aoe attack for gvgs. Btw in pve, the comparitation of dps classes are seeker-chief>hunter>ranger>rogue. Rogue in pve is not a dps class, morely survival class. A critic dmg increaser or dmg increaser would balance it.

38 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

Ryan has a point, I quited the game because of some reasons, I have played rogue for about 7 years. I had a full reward rogue and several books, I fought vava as well and I did nothing to him. Maybe you can think I play bad. But most of comments I had from others that I was playing good. Rogues have no chance in arena with detection + purification pots, everyone is aware of that. They won't be great even if those pots remove from arena.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with rogue. They don't play depending on stealth, nor do they need it. The same goes for the seeker, he doesn't need his invisible, and even if he did it would be even worse because he would lose a stun. Detection potion helps but doesn't win the fight. You can't always win either. If rogue were that bad, there would be no pvps rogues in the arena rank seals, crucibles or 5v5.

44 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

As ryan said rogues can not have everything at once and in decent. There are flurry, tt, dodge, exterminition skills. Once you max 3 of those, other 1 will be out of context. remember these 2 stuns cant stun in %100 chance, their chance increase only if increase level of the skill.

Some rogues level tt and flurry for more stun and a stronger combo, but others sacrifice one of the stuns to level extermination for 70% easy speed. Stun is not all now, there are many ways to avoid it. Also, no class can have everything perfectly decent, it's all a matter of build.

45 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

Even before I was quit, I was making another class because rogues were useless, we were decreasing the number of the rogues inside guild starting with ourselves. Imo rogue would have a resist skill, and a decent aoe attack for gvgs.

Resistance to the rogue is unnecessary, he is already quite strong and even dodges stuns. I even agree get a better area damage skill, but not too exaggerated, just so it's worth it to make it 4/4.

53 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

Btw in pve, the comparitation of dps classes are seeker-chief>hunter>ranger>rogue. Rogue in pve is not a dps class, morely survival class. A critic dmg increaser or dmg increaser would balance it.

Hunter is no better than ranger on dps. Also rogue is better than hunter, daggers have much better dps than bows.

41 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with rogue. They don't play depending on stealth, nor do they need it. The same goes for the seeker, he doesn't need his invisible, and even if he did it would be even worse because he would lose a stun. Detection potion helps but doesn't win the fight. You can't always win either. If rogue were that bad, there would be no pvps rogues in the arena rank seals, crucibles or 5v5.

Some rogues level tt and flurry for more stun and a stronger combo, but others sacrifice one of the stuns to level extermination for 70% easy speed. Stun is not all now, there are many ways to avoid it. Also, no class can have everything perfectly decent, it's all a matter of build.

Resistance to the rogue is unnecessary, he is already quite strong and even dodges stuns. I even agree get a better area damage skill, but not too exaggerated, just so it's worth it to make it 4/4.

Hunter is no better than ranger on dps. Also rogue is better than hunter, daggers have much better dps than bows.

well no.. everything is wrong with rogue.. stealth is a main skill for rogues and those who don't use it are fools. rogues and seekers would be garbage in all pvp aspects of the game if it wasn't for their invisibility skills.. rogues have 2 gap closers beside stealth, jump which nobody uses as a gap closer because it result in your death. everything can cc you to death once you use it.. and flurry which have a 80% stun chance.. and if you're making a dodge build you'll have it at 1/4 which is basically useless.. as i said 20 times already you can't have dodge and stun together and mixing both will result in a messy trashy build.. you'll use 3 points in extermination and 3 on trickiest technique.. if you don't use 4 on each idk what you're doing and you should play something with no brain like a bd.. anyways you'll be left with 3 skill points if you're 32.. you either use them on reflexes and be a dodge rogue with no gap closer and anything with detection pot ruining your day.. or use them on flurry and anything with detection pots will ruin your day.. it's stupid to say rogues don't need their stealth.. and it does win the fight.. you can't stop a bard charging you with detection pot.. they have 7 yard range on charge and you have 5 on flurry.. do the math they'll use their stun first.. this is 1 example if druids use detection pot they'll root you before you even get in range to use flurry. i have my moments in arena dying to druids only because of detection pot. there are other times when i destroy the same druids because of them not using detection pots. as for arena ranks.. in Eu-Emerald rogues CAN'T get arena ranks. the only reason rogues have arena ranks here is because of a monopoly in 2v2-seals and a stupid wl agreement in 5v5 and crucible.. if you think rogues can carry a 5v5 or crucible match you might wanna use your time in other games.

70% speed on rogues doesn't mean much since stun is the name of the game in pvp and arena, whoever stuns first wins in 1v1, whoever have more stuns wins in arena. there's no matter of build in ws. druid and bd can be op even if you give it to a toddler to play it. they have more useful skills than you can fit in your hotbar. 

resistance is not the way to fix rogues but it's an example of how bad it is that you need to give it resistance to make it viable.. rogues don't need another skill to make 4/4.. if you give a must have 4/4 aoe you won't change much. now you'll have to choose between dodge arena or aoe. rogue needs some skills to be viable at 1/4. so far, extermination-tt-flurry-reflex are garbage skills at 1/4 but really good "on a rogue scale not game scale" at 4/4. 

as for the pve dps.. ranger is WAYYYYYYY BETTER than hunter's dps. they have their faction passive to give them more damage + blessing that have a chance of doing 2x dmg + point shooting that gives them more dmg + bitterness which gives them speed. not to mention their skills does a godly amount of dmg.. hunters have hp faction passive + combat stance for dmg + mountain instinct for speed + hunter's mark to allow hunters to do more dmg but requires a set up. in conclusion rangers have 4 dmg enhancing skills and better dmging skills compared to hunter's 3.BUT, the 4 skills for ranger are a passive-active-perma-passive. meaning they only need to use 1 skill and some dmging skills, hunters have perma-active-active. using active skills that make the character raises their hands take a longer time to cast, meaning they lose on dps for a while, in long boss fights this could make you lose on dmg. in short rangers are better dmgers. rogues on the other hand.. yeah extermination is the only skill they can use. as for your dagger bow argument.. all hunters and rangers are using cbows in pve. and it does alot more dmg to raid bosses than rogue's daggers.. except elm.

Rogues are fine. Everyone want their class to be the best of both world. I know 4 rogues (not gonna name drop). That can out dmg chiefs in dg and can 1v3 in pvp. There's a different in knowing your class and mastering your class potentials. That's in US-Sappire. Most of these topic are EU players, however, I recommend starting a topic on other tips, strategies, and guidance on how use to your class. Like I said Previously, rogue plays a critical role in gvg. Put your strongest Rogue as Heir and can tactfully teleport 60 guild members. Another thing, Rogues are flankers. If you charge in the Frontlines, of course you're gonna take some major dmg or get crowd control. The Rogues in US-Sapphire are dangerously strong. Idk how your EU Rogue players are.

Edited by Speedom

12 hours ago, Speedom said:

Rogues are fine. Everyone want their class to be the best of both world. I know 4 rogues (not gonna name drop). That can out dmg chiefs in dg and can 1v3 in pvp. There's a different in knowing your class and mastering your class potentials. That's in US-Sappire. Most of these topic are EU players, however, I recommend starting a topic on other tips, strategies, and guidance on how use to your class. Like I said Previously, rogue plays a critical role in gvg. Put your strongest Rogue as Heir and can tactfully teleport 60 guild members. Another thing, Rogues are flankers. If you charge in the Frontlines, of course you're gonna take some major dmg or get crowd control. The Rogues in US-Sapphire are dangerously strong. Idk how your EU Rogue players are.

Im agree with 90% of what your saying but you still close on 1 point ...

ITS A ROGUE TOPIC, that why we talk what rogue would need or not , is not because we are saying rogue need a rework that he will get a rework ... If your not rogue user dont stay here...

Im old player , i have All class lvl 30-32 ,and yes in pve rogue need a little boost but ofc in pvp he is good no need change anything .

Just now, Angelxgod said:

Im agree with 90% of what your saying but you still close on 1 point ...

ITS A ROGUE TOPIC, that why we talk what rogue would need or not , is not because we are saying rogue need a rework that he will get a rework ... If your not rogue user dont stay here...

Im old player , i have All class lvl 30-32 ,and yes in pve rogue need a little boost but ofc in pvp he is good no need change anything .

I have a rogue and an old player… and I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. I'm done here

1 hour ago, Angelxgod said:

If your not rogue user dont stay here...

Just for your information: you're not in the position to write this. 

Litterally everyone can write in this topic, even if they haven't got knowledge about the class. Those who have got the class will eventually correct (politely) what the user has written. 

On 8/17/2021 at 9:37 PM, Fabr said:

He has more survival than hunter or seeker because he can have very high dodge and decrease enemy accuracy by 45% and can leave with negative stats, isn't that defensive enough?

Bro imagine your only defensive skill being resisted and u getting roasted even though u have 60% dodge 

Just imagine.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:44 PM, vavavi said:

Rogue literally has the highest pvp dmg output from any class *while still having a viable resi set*(except maybe a charmer with rage crit relic on and multiple dogs up). You get 70% speed, without using a single speed enchant, while having max dodge, 2 stuns(1 of which heals), and a gouge that lasts about a year.

Bro do you play some other game and confuse it with warspear?

In warspear the skill points are limited.

If u get dodge build then say good bye to stuns.

If u get stun build say goodbye to dodge and die like a pussycat without any defence. Shamans aren't druids to keep teammates immortal.

Be rational while you talk please, it's a request.

On 8/18/2021 at 8:05 AM, just Ryan said:

68%speed dodge rogue, may I ask where did you put your other skill points? As I've said like 7 times already, you can't have the stuns and dodge together, you need to give up one for the other which is something I agree with. 

Lmao I feel u bro

On 8/20/2021 at 12:27 AM, Speedom said:

Rogues are fine where they at. They play a critical role in gvg. They have the best survivability compared to any other light armor users and can output high dmg. 

After reading this comment the author of this thread be like: bro am I a joke to you!????

Edited by Bruce Wayne

1 hour ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Bro do you play some other game and confuse it with warspear?

In warspear the skill points are limited.

If u get dodge build then say good bye to stuns.

If u get stun build say goodbye to dodge and die like a pussycat without any defence. Shamans aren't druids to keep teammates immortal.

Be rational while you talk please, it's a request.

I mean, 4/4 tt, 4/4 absolute reflex, 4/4 throwing knife, 5/5 kick, 3/5 dodging, 5/5 gouge is literally max stuns and max dodge

6 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Bro imagine your only defensive skill being resisted and u getting roasted even though u have 60% dodge 

Just imagine.

If you want to be defensive like a tank being a dmg class, you better choose another class to play.:thumbs_up1:

52 minutes ago, Fabr said:

If you want to be defensive like a tank being a dmg class, you better choose another class to play.

I think then everyone should delete their chars and play BD lmao. Nice reasonable comment bro. No sarcasm intended trust me.

6 hours ago, vavavi said:

mean, 4/4 tt, 4/4 absolute reflex, 4/4 throwing knife, 5/5 kick, 3/5 dodging, 5/5 gouge is literally max stuns and max dodge

I think rogues are nothing without exterm.

I think then everyone should delete their chars and play BD lmao. Nice reasonable comment bro. No sarcasm intended trust me.

Even if you're a bd, rushing in a crowd is suicide, you'll be an easy target after you stop running. His shield even helps a little, but 1 hits hard and already breaks. And the parry only works against melee classes, it's an easy target for boss, hunter, shaman and padlock, not to mention the parry (skill) only gives 5% on 5/5, and on average the parry you get with pvp equipment is 15%, while dodge works against any attack and even some stuns, and you can get easy dodge with rogue skills and equipment (you can put dodge crystal on rings), reaching 60% or closer.

Probably someone will say that bd can use set 32, yes he can and it changes the situation, but that's because he's technically a tank himself, but he doesn't have the defense of a tank. A unique approach skill he has is rush, and using that means he'll be putting himself at risk for damage. So if you are rogue and want to play as a BD, you are playing wrong.:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

51 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Even if you're a bd, rushing in a crowd is suicide, you'll be an easy target after you stop running. His shield even helps a little, but 1 hits hard and already breaks. And the parry only works against melee classes, it's an easy target for boss, hunter, shaman and padlock, not to mention the parry (skill) only gives 5% on 5/5, and on average the parry you get with pvp equipment is 15%, while dodge works against any attack and even some stuns, and you can get easy dodge with rogue skills and equipment (you can put dodge crystal on rings), reaching 60% or closer.

Probably someone will say that bd can use set 32, yes he can and it changes the situation, but that's because he's technically a tank himself, but he doesn't have the defense of a tank. A unique approach skill he has is rush, and using that means he'll be putting himself at risk for damage. So if you are rogue and want to play as a BD, you are playing wrong.:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Bro the support system mc has and elf has is very different if you think about it.

Mc don't have pala shield which can absorb 10k hp and druid halo skill. Shaman just have 8 sec of 50% damage reduction, one weak aoe heal and one heal. Where is some what similar version of pala shield in mc ? No tank can save a teammate from dying than paladins. Bd with resist is almost immortal when paired up with above mentioned defence buffs from other classes. They just destroy everything in their way. Think about it bro.

I hope the Dev's do rational analysis and come to a good conclusion.

Bro the support system mc has and elf has is very different if you think about it.

Mc don't have pala shield which can absorb 10k hp and druid halo skill. Shaman just have 8 sec of 50% damage reduction, one weak aoe heal and one heal. Where is some what similar version of pala shield in mc ? No tank can save a teammate from dying than paladins. Bd with resist is almost immortal when paired up with above mentioned defence buffs from other classes. They just destroy everything in their way. Think about it bro.

This is true. Although DeathKnight also have 8 second dmg reduction

It's not immortal. He has 3 stamina stacks, but they can be removed with a simple negative effect, your group can play aoe skills with debuffs to remove them and then stun him, and believe me the legion side has a lot of these debuffs. The paladin's shield is not unbreakable, it's like a normal shield only stronger and on 2 people, but it's obvious that if you try to break it yourself you'll need a lot of hits. You can also try the dispelling relic, for a 20% chance you remove the shield. Or a chief can remove the shield with his skill that removes positive effects. By the way this relic and the chief skill removes the druid's patronage, just try. Shaman has a very strong aoe heal that heals 1k400 per 3 segs with castle pot for each ally, is that weak? And he has another skill that decreases damage by 50% and removes negative effects. Mcs don't have support skills that save someone from death, but they do have for survival. And while elves have a lot of support skills, mcs have a lot of debuff skills. no elf can reduce damage by 50%, reduce magic def by 80%, or reduce penetration by 25%. The devs will see this in their rational analysis.

2 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Where is some what similar version of pala shield in mc ? No tank can save a teammate from dying than paladins

This is something I highly agree with... even their tanks can play a big role when it comes to support, unlike tanks on MC side. But that's a topic which shall not be discussed here. 

8 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Shaman has a very strong aoe heal that heals 1k400 per 3 segs with castle pot for each ally, is that weak?

It's the castle pot in this case which is broken, and not the skill itself. 

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's the castle pot in this case which is broken, and not the skill itself.

I agree, but all good shamans are using the pots in the arena, and it's quite common to see the totem healing 1k400.

And even so, he said that the shaman's aoe healing is weak, but it isn't, a good shaman can heal around 800 per healing, which is not weak at all.

Edited by Fabr

LOL no, the rogue is fine, not everything is about pvp, nor is it a competition to see who does the most damage (ecxept bd, Those guys should never have been able to use axes:panda8:

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

13 hours ago, Fabr said:

He has 3 stamina stacks, but they can be removed with a simple negative effect, your group can play aoe skills with debuffs to remove them

By that time the skill will almost cd or the druid or pala along with the bd will heal or shield him.

13 hours ago, Fabr said:

Shaman has a very strong aoe heal that heals 1k400 per 3 segs with castle pot for each ally, is that weak? And he has another skill that decreases damage by 50% and removes negative effects.

How on earth does it compare with 6 heal skills and more than 4 control skills of druid? It's like comparing bow and arrow( heal skill) with atomic bomb ( literally saving u and ur ally from death even though ur enemy has reduced ur hp to 200 or less). Everyone can clearly see the bias in ur statement, I wish you too can.

13 hours ago, Fabr said:

Mcs don't have support skills that save someone from death, but they do have for survival.

Ur statement contradict ur statement. 

13 hours ago, Fabr said:

no elf can reduce damage by 50%, reduce magic def by 80%, or reduce penetration by 25%.

And there is bd mage warden who can chill and resist all these skills lmao. And the amount of damage bd dish out being a tank hybrid!!!! My god!!!!

13 hours ago, Fabr said:

The devs will see this in their rational analysis.

Ofcourse they wil :)

Edited by Bruce Wayne

On 9/2/2021 at 10:57 AM, vavavi said:

I mean, 4/4 tt, 4/4 absolute reflex, 4/4 throwing knife, 5/5 kick, 3/5 dodging, 5/5 gouge is literally max stuns and max dodge

Jeez this shows how little your knowledge of rogue is.. No rogue will ever use extermination at 1/4.. Without it you have no damage.. 1 other thing.. With stealth 1/5 you'll die like a rat.. This is by far the worst rogue build you can make.. And if you just made it to prove a point.. It doesn't work.. 

17 hours ago, Fabr said:

Mate lemme explain to you how to play bd.. Use your 4/4 resistance which will last 70 seconds.. Then use your 4/4 rush which has a true stun duration of 9 seconds.. Then start 3 shotting ppl.. Parry is actually way better than dodge.. Yes it works vs melee only but it has no counter. You can't dodge most of the stuns in the game now as of last year's balance changes.. 

You just said bd is a tank.. Lemme clear some things out for you.. NOBODY plays bd as a pvp tank.. EVERYONE is using 4/4 rush and 4/4 resistance.. ALMOST ALL maxed out bds can tank 3 MAXED OUT mc and ALL OF THEM can do minimum 1.7k dmg.. The funny part is they're getting even tankier now.. 

14 hours ago, Fabr said:

I agree, but all good shamans are using the pots in the arena, and it's quite common to see the totem healing 1k400.

And even so, he said that the shaman's aoe healing is weak, but it isn't, a good shaman can heal around 800 per healing, which is not weak at all.

Shaman totem doesn't heal that much like you think and comparing with druid heal skills are much better than shaman heal skills.

Druids can save anyone instantly like pala shields do and the hp becomes full in few seconds. 

Shaman have trash pull shield in which Dev's doesn't care about that skill and that skill if 4/4 absorbs only 1k damage totally.

No Mcs cant save any player instantly except locks save thier own ass with the stone body skill. I do even delete my rogue thou not worth for using in PvP & Pve...

Something must be reworked in rogue skill and make them better in pvp and pve as well. I have a suggestion which all rogue users likes the most.

Absolute Reflexion skill must stack dodge buffs 3x max stack , if the skill is 4/4 . Every 5 seconds 1x dodge buff should stack on rogues and the  kick skill can be nerfed instead..

The dodge buff will help rogues to dodge enemies hit 100% and this skill will make a huge balance while PvP a Bd.

14 hours ago, Fabr said:

It's not immortal. He has 3 stamina stacks, but they can be removed with a simple negative effect, your group can play aoe skills with debuffs to remove them and then stun him, and believe me the legion side has a lot of these debuffs. The paladin's shield is not unbreakable, it's like a normal shield only stronger and on 2 people, but it's obvious that if you try to break it yourself you'll need a lot of hits. You can also try the dispelling relic, for a 20% chance you remove the shield. Or a chief can remove the shield with his skill that removes positive effects. By the way this relic and the chief skill removes the druid's patronage, just try. Shaman has a very strong aoe heal that heals 1k400 per 3 segs with castle pot for each ally, is that weak? And he has another skill that decreases damage by 50% and removes negative effects. Mcs don't have support skills that save someone from death, but they do have for survival. And while elves have a lot of support skills, mcs have a lot of debuff skills. no elf can reduce damage by 50%, reduce magic def by 80%, or reduce penetration by 25%. The devs will see this in their rational analysis.

I will choose to believe you're being sarcastic here.. Most of the things you said are flat out wrong.. 

2 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

Maybe try to get a PvP set with resilience? If you die to 1 BD's combo then your build is just trash

Buddy read the whole thread lol he is #1 PvP rogue in eu emerald.

2 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

Maybe try to get a PvP set with resilience? If you die to 1 BD's combo then your build is just trash

My rogue have 50%resi without buffs and good enough def.. Ty for your contribution you've changed nothing Mr bd.. 

3 minutes ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Buddy read the whole thread lol he is #1 PvP rogue in eu emerald.

Not anymore I'll be a lock main starting today.. Rogue has no future

8 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

#1 PvP rogue in eu emerald.

That means nothing and just shows that you don't really understand how this game works. Your whole point is "but he is best rogue😣 plz nerf bd, too strong"

8 hours ago, just Ryan said:

My rogue have 50%resi without buffs and good enough def.

Then how do you get "3 shotted" by a bd? Interesting. 

8 hours ago, just Ryan said:

you've changed nothing

There's nothing to change really. Rogue is fine and will probably stay that way. + most people think that rogue's dodge should be nerfed so I don't really the problem in that class. 

Edited by triggeredAF

24 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

There's nothing to change really. Rogue is fine and will probably stay that way. + most people think that rogue's dodge should be nerfed so I don't really the problem in that class. 

As I said countless times already.. I don't care the slightest about 1v1..people cry about dodge because of 1v1s..in 2v2 however if you play dodge rogue you can't stun.. And in gvg you're useless.. Don't you say not every class needs to be good in gvg cuz you'll look like a fool.. GvG is the end goal of the game. 

Again I'll talk slower this time.. If. You. Play. Dodge. Rogue. You're. A. Solo. Player. And. Nobody. Likes. You. Dodge. Rogues. Are. Useless. Everywhere. Except. 1v1. Which. Is. Not. Even. An. Aspect. Of. The. Game. If. You. Play. Stun. You. Have. No. Survivability. In. Both. Cases. You're. Basically. Useless. In. GvG. 

I will copy this paragraph cuz honestly I got tired of typing it over and over.. I'll stop replying to bds, cuz in their mentality if they can't 3 shot a class then it's too broken. You can tell who's a bd and who's not just by reading what they type.. Fascinating imo.. 

1 last thing.. You have no idea how easy it is to kill dodge rogues, all classes have their own method of killing dodge rogues and I can list everything and all they need is a little more than 2 brain cells. If people want to nerf dodge rogues it's fine by me I don't even consider it a survival thing for rogues. My rogue has 1/4 reflexes.. I sacrificed useless dodge for some sort of gvg viability. Again.. DODGE ROGUE IS DEAD.. Useless, worthless. 

Edited by just Ryan

28 minutes ago, just Ryan said:

I don't care the slightest about 1v1..people cry about dodge because of 1v1s..in 2v2

Then why do you even try to play with rogue? If you want to play GvG then choose a class that is more suitable for gvg. Anyone with more than 1 brain cell can figure that out, why can't you?

you play dodge rogue you can't stun.

Someone already replied with a build that has max dodge and max stun.

I'll stop replying to bds, cuz in their mentality if they can't 3 shot a class then it's too broken. You can tell who's a bd and who's not just by reading what they type.. Fascinating imo.. 

Cringe and (once again) wrong.

My rogue has 1/4 reflexes.. I sacrificed useless dodge for some sort of gvg viability. Again.. DODGE ROGUE IS DEAD.. Useless, worthless. 

That's your problem. You chose to be useless by picking that sort of skill build.

You have no idea how easy it is to kill dodge rogues, all classes have their own method of killing dodge rogues and I can list everything and all they need is a little more than 2 brain cells

If it were that easy to kill dodge rogues you wouldn't that many people complaining about them.

Edited by triggeredAF

26 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

That's your problem. You chose to be useless by picking that sort of skill build.

Bro have you ever played a rogue??? You sound like you don't even recognise the skills rogues have and just wanna nerf rogues because you can't Improve on yourself. Where as we are maxed rogues talking about true limitations of the character. Please don't spoil the usefulness of the forum. I see the forum as a place to communicate with the Devs. Ofcourse your opinion are welcome, but before speaking here I would request you to think what u speak.

Edited by Bruce Wayne

With the upcoming update, Rogues is gonna put out some insane damage. Especially with high pen, crits, and attack speed. I see more Rogues going full dmg and this update will make them explosive.

7 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Bro have you ever played a rogue??? You sound like you don't even recognise the skills rogues have and just wanna nerf rogues because you can't Improve on yourself.

I have played rogue, but that doesn't really matter. This is not the type of game where you need to main a class in order to fully understand it.

Where as we are maxed rogues talking about true limitations of the character.

Every class has its limitations, there's no reason for your main class to be special. If you want to be useful at GvG then, guess what, choose a class that is good for GvG. 

I see the forum as a place to communicate with the Devs.

AFAIK anyone can reply in this thread, not only the developers.

Ofcourse your opinion are welcome, but before speaking here I would request you to think what u speak.

I'm pretty sure I didn't reply with anything wrong.

Edited by triggeredAF

1 hour ago, triggeredAF said:

Then why do you even try to play with rogue? If you want to play GvG then choose a class that is more suitable for gvg. Anyone with more than 1 brain cell can figure that out, why can't you?

Someone already replied with a build that has max dodge and max stun.

Cringe and (once again) wrong.

If it were that easy to kill dodge rogues you wouldn't that many people complaining about them.

I see how it's gonna go then.. I'll make it simpler for you.. The main focus of the game right now is gvg.. Don't say arena or dg.. All guilds care about is gvg.. And every single class must be viable in gvg.. Not saying the best.. I'm sure you understand the difference between viable and best, right bd?.. Btw a bd is the last person to talk about braincells.. 

That someone also happens to be a bd.. And he had 1/4 extermination in his build.. You need eyes to see that.. You simply can't play rogue without 4/4 extermination, you don't need braincells to know that.. Since you've already played rogue before you should know this.. Right? 

Now for the "you choose to be useless" part.. I have the best build you can possibly get on a rogue, and still it's not even close to being viable in gvg.. I tried EVERY. SINGLE. BUILD. There are less than 5 good rogues on eu and they're all using my build. All of them having the same result.. When you say rogue is in a fine place go take a look at br/ru servers.. The ones that aren't actually dead.. No rogues in their guilds.. No rogues in arena ratings. Rogues ARE NOT VIABLE when maxed out and I'd love if you can provide something to prove me wrong. Back up your big mouth mate. 

Who's complaining about dodge rogues? They're all complaining because they have no clue how to fight against it. In arena it's useless in gvg it's useless.. I'll simply ignore your future replies if they mention 1v1 again.. Nobody cares about 1v1 interactions, it's not an aspect of the game and it'll never be

26 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

Every class has its limitations, there's no reason for your main class to be special. If you want to be useful at GvG then, guess what, choose a class that is good for GvG. 

There's a difference between good for gvg and viable for gvg.. A simple google search will clear things up for you mate. Every class should be viable in all aspects of the game.. pve arena and gvg.. Some being better that others.. Rogue is not viable in gvg. Period. 

8 minutes ago, just Ryan said:

Btw a bd is the last person to talk about braincells.. 

If you think that playing rogue is hard then I have bad news for you.

10 minutes ago, just Ryan said:

That someone also happens to be a bd.. And he had 1/4 extermination in his build.. You need eyes to see that.. You simply can't play rogue without 4/4 extermination, you don't need braincells to know that.. Since you've already played rogue before you should know this.. Right? 

He can even be a warden lmao, that doesn't mean anything in this context, why do you even bring it? You asked for a build with max dodge and stun, he delivered it. As I said before, you can't have everything at once, this is not how this game works.

18 minutes ago, just Ryan said:

No rogues in arena ratings

AFAIK on BR there are many strong rogues dominating arena, using full dodge builds. Probably the same thing on RU servers but I haven't played there for some time. Just because on your servers there are no good rogues on arena doesn't mean rogue as a class is bad.

20 minutes ago, just Ryan said:

I tried EVERY. SINGLE. BUILD.

This shows your nonexistent understanding of this game. You don't need to try every single build to understand that rogue will never be useful for GvG with its current skill set.

27 minutes ago, just Ryan said:

Who's complaining about dodge rogues? They're all complaining because they have no clue how to fight against it.

Maybe you're the one complaining about rogues being weak at GvG because you have no clue how to play?