Death Knight Saturation

AntraxXL

I wanted to suggest a rework for saturation skill, even with recent rework, was not enough to be feasible.

I suggest that they turn the skill into passive, do not think it would be stolen in the dk because he is a tank class, besides he does not have a skill that improves his defensive parameters, such as blocking and parry, essential for a tank.  I'd give him a living in combat without him sacrificing a lot of tank stuff.

The barbarian has healing and skill that interacts with blockage. Warden has skill that heals and interacts with blockage. The paladin has healing skill and a shield that picks on an ally, the dk shield does not serve against monsters that deal much damage and he does not have a cure to stay in combat, I ask them to take a better look at this class.

I apologize if there are any errors, I used the translator.

1 hour ago, AntraxXL said:

I wanted to suggest a rework for saturation skill, even with recent rework, was not enough to be feasible.

I suggest that they turn the skill into passive, do not think it would be stolen in the dk because he is a tank class, besides he does not have a skill that improves his defensive parameters, such as blocking and parry, essential for a tank.  I'd give him a living in combat without him sacrificing a lot of tank stuff.

The barbarian has healing and skill that interacts with blockage. Warden has skill that heals and interacts with blockage. The paladin has healing skill and a shield that picks on an ally, the dk shield does not serve against monsters that deal much damage and he does not have a cure to stay in combat, I ask them to take a better look at this class.

I apologize if there are any errors, I used the translator.

Personally I liked that. Saturation is bad because she spends a lot of her hp and to keep her she needs to keep activating from time to time, it spoiled the skill. Also the devs are more focused on dk damage, so this change would be welcome.

49 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Got any specific idea of how this skill could be reworked? 

Outside the "passive" change 

It doesn't have many details, the skill would grant passive vampirism to dk, in my opinion it could look like this:
Level 1: 5% vampirism
Level 2: 10% Vampirism
Level 3: 15% vampirism
Level 4: 20% Vampirism
The dk currently needs to have a lot of vampirism in gear, he's a tank, naturally he doesn't do that much damage, only if it's mounted for that. There's a lot of difference between a dk having vampirism and a damage class, he doesn't deal much damage on a single target, he has the sharp shadow, but it's magic damage and his physical build, besides the attacks can fail, he would take group control , damage debuff and etc, in area it even causes good damage with the knight's curse, but it needs to use hammer, as dk can't use cloth armor, for him to get a good number of magic damage it has to be using hammer with magic damage attachments and have a lot of weapon and set amplification, plus the ability can be resisted. This construction gives up the shield, that is, it will not have a block, it will lose defense, parry
 hp and robustness, and if you put the magic damage accessories, you will lose even more, in short, you only have to lose as a tank, and as a damage dealer, who will want a dk if you have a chief and a hunter?

7 minutes ago, AntraxXL said:

It doesn't have many details, the skill would grant passive vampirism to dk, in my opinion it could look like this:
The dk currently needs to have a lot of vampirism in gear, he's a tank, naturally he doesn't do that much damage, only if it's mounted for that. There's a lot of difference between a dk having vampirism and a damage class, he doesn't deal much damage on a single target, he has the sharp shadow, but it's magic damage and his physical build, besides the attacks can fail, he would take group control , damage debuff and etc, in area it even causes good damage with the knight's curse, but it needs to use hammer, as dk can't use cloth armor, for him to get a good number of magic damage it has to be using hammer with magic damage attachments and have a lot of weapon and set amplification, plus the ability can be resisted. This construction gives up the shield, that is, it will not have a block, it will lose defense, parry
 hp and robustness, and if you put the magic damage accessories, you will lose even more, in short, you only have to lose as a tank, and as a damage dealer, who will want a dk if you have a chief and a hunter?

I agree. I used magic accessories and I just got my first physical dmg accessory and it made a big difference. Most tanks use physical accessories because of the defensive buffs that comes along with it

20 hours ago, AntraxXL said:

The dk currently needs to have a lot of vampirism in gear, he's a tank, naturally he doesn't do that much damage, only if it's mounted for that. 

That would help, I like it. But, it's still not ideal for dk. Saturation needs a full rework by dumping vampirism for a different and more effectic atribute, that's suitable for the class.

20 hours ago, AntraxXL said:

There's a lot of difference between a dk having vampirism and a damage class, he doesn't deal much damage on a single target...

THIS! Raise DK damage and this skill would be in better usage!