what level can you do instances and arean points gear questions

nick0515

Question

Hi. What level can you do instances from? Which instances are best for noobs to get good gear?

Also which is better: the arena points gear or gear from bosses? And should I save my arena points to buy gear at level 20 or is there better gear for level 20?

7 answers to this question

For dungeons you need to complete all the yellow quests on the Island, i thought. So you need to be lvl 14 at least. The dungeons are not that easy, so on that level i suggest, only go easy (if you get a party for it).

Arena gear is great, but i always advice a combination of arena-gear + 'boss'-gear.

Highest gear at the moment is lvl 19 gear, dropped in the hard-dungeon (weapon, amulet and cloak). Arena stuff is max lvl 17. If you are able to get the lvl 17 arena-weapon for your class, buy it! :)

Thank you for your answer. I will save for the level 17 sword for my BD. It won't be too hard I think. At level 9 I bought the arena chest armor. It looked cool. I have 1600 arena points now at level 13. Will try for boss gear for other items.

Hi. What level can you do instances from? Which instances are best for noobs to get good gear?

Heys,

level 15 if you've done all yellow quests on the Ash Coast, if you've done all Swamps yellow quests & if you done all CL.

Best instance is "Easy".

Also which is better: the arena points gear or gear from bosses?

Both are great, you can mix them also + please provide which boss gear you're talking about.

And should I save my arena points to buy gear at level 20 or is there better gear for level 20?

There're none level 20 arena gear until now! &

Highest gear at the moment is lvl 19 gear, dropped in the hard-dungeon (weapon, amulet and cloak). Arena stuff is max lvl 17. If you are able to get the lvl 17 arena-weapon for your class, buy it! :)

Good luck!

Maestro X. Thanks for your reply. I'm not really sure what boss gear to go after at this stage. I'm not looking for the absolute best gear as I'm a noob casual player but I want gear that is good enough that I have some chance in arena and don't die too much when questing.

So when a boss drops gear do all players in a group get that gear or just one person?

Maestro X. Thanks for your reply. I'm not really sure what boss gear to go after at this stage. I'm not looking for the absolute best gear as I'm a noob casual player but I want gear that is good enough that I have some chance in arena and don't die too much when questing.

So when a boss drops gear do all players in a group get that gear or just one person?

Only one person gets the drop.

For you, a very good gear might be level 13 purple items. They are not bound when equipped, so you can resell them when you get a replacement.

That's completely wrong!

Reread the question again.

If an item drops, only one random party member gets it. But yeah, a single boss might drop two, three various items.