no quests?

KaiH

Question

Hey,

I'm a lv 4 ranger and only got one quest open. I'm afraid that when i finish that one and dont get a new one im stuck.

I already explored some new places on the map but there aren't any avaible quests on them.

Could anyone give me some tips?

And is there another way for around lv 4 to get exp and gold other then quests?

I aprreciate your time!

Kind regards,

KaiH

5 answers to this question

Hey,

I'm a lv 4 ranger and only got one quest open. I'm afraid that when i finish that one and dont get a new one im stuck.

I already explored some new places on the map but there aren't any avaible quests on them.

Could anyone give me some tips?

And is there another way for around lv 4 to get exp and gold other then quests?

I aprreciate your time!

Kind regards,

KaiH

If I remember from the elf side, try looking in some taverns/shops also as some people give quests in there, also, when you finish that quest, you may find you get another one, just experiment, there are always quests to do.

You must finish the quest you've so you get more quests, there's nothing called "No quests" in Warspear.

Good luck!

If I remember from the elf side, try looking in some taverns/shops also as some people give quests in there, also, when you finish that quest, you may find you get another one, just experiment, there are always quests to do.

That's on Mountain Clans side "Godgarrat - Isle of Mountain Clans" camp "Wolf's Dale" quests.

You must finish the quest you've so you get more quests, there's nothing called "No quests" in Warspear.

Good luck!That's on Mountain Clans side "Godgarrat - Isle of Mountain Clans" camp "Wolf's Dale" quests.

I stand corrected, it was years ago I was an elf  ;D