suggestions on the Reconstruction of Secret Reserve

yinglun

Suggestions for changes to the secret Reserve.

Regenerating health has a very low presence in the game. Even the secret Reserve is the only skill that requires it.

The current cooldown on this skill is too long and lasts for a short period of time, so we can make it a constant energy drainer.

When the skill is turned on, it consumes energy continuously, increasing the player's ability to regenerate health and the speed at which it recovers health.

Increases health recovery by 5%/20%/35%/50%

Increases health regeneration rate by 10%/20%/30%/40%

Sustained energy consumption :1/3/6/8

In my mind, this ability gives the player 3 seconds to recover 150 health or less at full level. For there is the nectar of immortality. So the value of this skill should not be too high.

Let's discuss it together😁

I'd make it the same skill as it is rn, but instead of increasing the Life Regen stat, i'd make it heal a % of the max HP or lost HP every X seconds.

Edited by Khrone

numbers seems on the lower side considering that you lose half that when in battle mode, beside that its not a bad suggestion

10 hours ago, Khrone said:

I'd make it the same skill as it is rn, but instead of increasing the Life Regen stat, i'd make it heal a % of the max HP or lost HP every X seconds.

Death Knight is now the only profession that needs life recovery, and I want to keep this characteristic of him.😂

It's a good skill, but I think it increases little regeneration. If you increased it a little more it would be cool.

Edited by Fabr

20 minutes ago, Fabr said:

It's a good skill, but I think it increases little regeneration. If you increased it a little more it would be cool.

I agree. In order for it to save you in the late game it requires better pots, like say the regen pots and similar, to put on top of secret reserves

2 hours ago, Fabr said:

this could be said about all the class skills tbh. the line between the skills becoming good or bad is a slight change in numbers while other skills having extra restrictions for whatever reason like saturation 10% health lose, for reserve i believe that reducing the cooldown of the skill will have a better impact on its usefulness than increasing the hp gain

I would make reserves like this

Character.hp regeneration time is reduced 0.5/1/1.5/2 sec and increase hp regen of character by 10/20/30/40%  character receive 1 reserve buff  after 1 heal regen (max 4) and during next attack vs character  character lose buffs and regen 100/200/300/400% of its current  hp regen

Edited by Santa Claus

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Correct me if im wrong but imo templars mantra work like reserves but it have short cd and cd can be reduced . It  heals u and u cant be attacked + it works on other ppl

Dk's reserve skills can be enhanced by potions and castle scrolls and castle potions, so I think its basic attributes should be low.

On 8/30/2021 at 8:22 AM, yinglun said:

Dk's reserve skills can be enhanced by potions and castle scrolls and castle potions, so I think its basic attributes should be low.

What about Templar's Mantra?

I don't remember if it depends on magic damage or HP, but... 

You can also increase both of them with potions, scrolls, etc

31 minutes ago, Khrone said:

What about Templar's Mantra?

I don't remember if it depends on magic damage or HP, but... 

You can also increase both of them with potions, scrolls, etc

On 8/30/2021 at 2:22 PM, yinglun said:

i might be reading this wrong but dk reserve does not work with castle potion(if we are talking about lifeforce potion), since reserve doesn't actually heal you but increase your health regeneration parameter, if it was the case then simply using castle potion would increase healing from your normal health regeneration which is not what's happening