looking for small team of pro's to do all chainless quests (ELVES)

Jswaaz

greetings. my priest needs chainless starting with granite guard

usually, id do the quest with a friend, but nowadays its become alot harder due to the infestation of foreigners to ever find a boss open (apparently they find it necessary to farm a boss for hours and hours only for a chance to win an item worth 5k at most)

anyways, if anyone could help me, id like to make a day for which wed all be available to start

i heal 621

greetings. my priest needs chainless starting with granite guard

usually, id do the quest with a friend, but nowadays its become alot harder due to the infestation of foreigners to ever find a boss open (apparently they find it necessary to farm a boss for hours and hours only for a chance to win an item worth 5k at most)

anyways, if anyone could help me, id like to make a day for which wed all be available to start

i heal 621

for lake pm me ingame park ur char near lake and Tell me if ur rdy

if a mod could edit my title and put "ELVES" at the end that be great

carpet shall i contact you on your bd?

you can fix it yourself. If you edit the first post and change the subject line, I believe the title of topic will also change.

you can fix it yourself. If you edit the first post and change the subject line, I believe the title of topic will also change.

awesome thanks

I was mc,  i just did gg and lake all by myself today :D theyre not so hard.  Silly mc got caught by surprise and ran like girls,  leaving me lake with 2k hp