[REQ] Indian Sever!!

Ajingreat

Indian server?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Indian server?

• Yes.
    • No.(Requesting to state a valid reason)
    • Don't Mind.

Can we please have an Indian server? :clapping:

There are plenty of indians around but seen usually playing in US server which is kinda wierd.

I get the idea that most indians speak english and there isn't and problems being in a US server, but a large number of indians do play this game.

India is quite a populous country with a major percent connected to the internet due to cheap and reliable GPRS or mobile data plans , which is most efficent for the game.

Making an indian server not only increases the number of people playing the game but it should also increase the number of mccoins/and other payment related exclusives being used.

Quoted from wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_in_India#Internet

"The country has the world's third largest number of Internet users with over 205 million in October, 2013"

Now for the boring part:  :wacko:

Quoted from wiki:

"India, with 1,270,272,105 (1.27 billion) people is the second most populous country in the world, while China is on the top with over 1,360,044,605 (1.36 billion) people. The figures show that India represents almost 17.31% of the world's population, which means one out of six people on this planet live in India. Although, the crown of the world's most populous country is on China's head for decades, India is all set to take the numero uno position by 2030. With the population growth rate at 1.58%, India is predicted to have more than 1.53 billion people by the end of 2030."

Well If this isn't convincing u could maybe hold a poll or something.

Populating it isn't that easy , people would try best to avoid it because it should create a feeling that it isn't a server meant for them.

They would feel that its meant for those languages that is currently there , especially since ,as u said, its 'almost' empty and not in fact empty.

No one feels comfortable suppressing the minority even if a majority of indians  join SA-Pearl.

New server creates new openings including new names ,competition among players , new friends etc.

(This game greatly needs help of players for questing,boss hunting etc., starting off being the only non speakers of the current language of SA-Pearl can be very hard)

I agree that server for Indians would be nice, as most of my friends ingame was from India, also if look in world/trade chats then you can find Indians .Also i would expect in future for new Eng, and Ru servers.

India do have an impressive growth rate.

But me being an Indian I really love to get connected worldwide.Getting to know the world is the best part in mmorpg games. I strongly condemn divide n rule policy .

Most of us definitely know English so it isn't really a big problem communicating with the rest of the world.

They made a BR server coz br's have a tough time with English coz their country do not recommend English a must .But India's scenario is different in that point of view.

India is a country with 1600+ variety of languages out of which 21 are the official language.We have so much races yet we are united.Why not unite the world? xD

India do have an impressive growth rate.

But me being an Indian I really love to get connected worldwide.Getting to know the world is the best part in mmorpg games. I strongly condemn divide n rule policy .

Most of us definitely know English so it isn't really a big problem communicating with the rest of the world.

They made a BR server coz br's have a tough time with English coz their country do not recommend English a must .But India's scenario is different in that point of view.

India is a country with 1600+ variety of languages out of which 21 are the official language.We have so much races yet we are united.Why not unite the world? xD

True at that, but I just suggested this just in case some random new guy joins and kind if feels like he doesn't belong here.

Think from views of a new player , he starts playing and has to choose a server, he would probably choose SA-Pearl and then realize the language isn't what he expected and might even think the game is lame and quit. Whats more is that he could also feel that the games empty :wacko: .

Btw im not forcing, just suggesting  :shout:

There's no need to make an Indonesian server because SA-Pearl is for Indonesians' too as it here:

Maintenance and rename of VN-Chaunhan in SA-Pearl for Southeast Asia

This is regarding a request for an "Indian" not "Indonesian" server. :wacko:

It looks somewhat like this  ::)

Опубликованное фото

Making new server for br ppl was bad idea. Now all nations want their own servers.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well looking geographically there isn't a perfect server for indians.  :pleasantry:

(Also taking in mind that Southeast Asia is not where india is located)

Best suitable server is US which is like on the other end of the globe :wacko: 

Edit1:

Come to think of it this actually make a valid point why a new server should be made..

Indians don't belong to any server according to this:

Edit2:

Another suggestion , since US seems to be multi national why not rename it to something that states it is an international server?

This is regarding a request for an "Indian" not "Indonesian" server. :wacko:

It looks somewhat like this  ::)

Опубликованное фото

Oh my bad! sorry!!

Edit1:

Come to think of it this actually make a valid point why a new server should be made..

Indians don't belong to any server according to this:

Edit2:

Another suggestion , since US seems to be multi national why not rename it to something that states it is an international server?

Yes, I agree on ur both suggestions & on the topic.

But it's almost empty, you can populate it any time you want.

Are u crazy man!? ducking russian there , me indonesian wont play on that suck server

Disable russian word pls

Are u crazy man!? ♥♥♥♥ing russian there , me indonesian wont play on that suck server

Disable russian word pls

You have something against russians?