give more health point for tanks

galm flight

I don't really understand what aigrind had in mind when creating the different classes tbh.

I thought tankers in general were supposed to have the HIGHEST hp and DEFENCE among all other classes. (They should also have damage absorbing skills to actually give us the feeling that they are true tankers, making them more useful when it comes to farming. It would also be quite useful to have a tanker in pvp arenas.) While at the same time, dealing a reasonable amount of damage. (Dealing damage is not a tankers strongest side.)

Tankers are supposed to TANK most incoming damage without being in danger of dying too quickly as they are now.

Healers in most mmos i've both seen and played are supposed to have LOW to MED hp,  with a High Healing rate, at the cost of dealing LOW dps.

A healers job is NOT to overpower players in a match, They are built to OVERLAST them with their HIGH healing rate while SlOWLY depleting their hitpoints. (This is where kiting becomes crucial)

Rogues and archers are, in general supposed to have the HIGHEST attack speed in-game, with HIGH dps attacks. Assassins are ment to get the job done as quickly as possible while trying to avoid recieving any damage at all, speed is easily an assassins best friend. Assasins are not tanks guys, they are dangerous foes and should never be underestimated.

Non healing magic classes - What they lack in defence and endurance, they make up in DAMAGE and ILLUSION. While some mages have spent decades mastering the arcane arts, a few have chosen to master the arts of death,decay, havoc and darkness. These classes should always be under observation as failing to do so can result in dangerous consequences, all thanks to their Aoe to Single target spells.

This game still needs ALOT of balancing IMHO, seeing tankers with high damage, and same hp as cloth to assasin classes just doesnt feel right at all.

I don't really understand what aigrind had in mind when creating the different classes tbh.

I thought tankers in general were supposed to have the HIGHEST hp and DEFENCE among all other classes. (They should also have damage absorbing skills to actually give us the feeling that they are true tankers, making them more useful when it comes to farming. It would also be quite useful to have a tanker in pvp arenas.) While at the same time, dealing a reasonable amount of damage. (Dealing damage is not a tankers strongest side.)

Tankers are supposed to TANK most incoming damage without being in danger of dying too quickly as they are now.

Healers in most mmos i've both seen and played are supposed to have LOW to MED hp,  with a High Healing rate, at the cost of dealing LOW dps.

A healers job is NOT to overpower players in a match, They are built to OVERLAST them with their HIGH healing rate while SlOWLY depleting their hitpoints. (This is where kiting becomes crucial)

Rogues and archers are, in general supposed to have the HIGHEST attack speed in-game, with HIGH dps attacks. Assassins are ment to get the job done as quickly as possible while trying to avoid recieving any damage at all, speed is easily an assassins best friend. Assasins are not tanks guys, they are dangerous foes and should never be underestimated.

Non healing magic classes - What they lack in defence and endurance, they make up in DAMAGE and ILLUSION. While some mages have spent decades mastering the arcane arts, a few have chosen to master the arts of death,decay, havoc and darkness. These classes should always be under observation as failing to do so can result in dangerous consequences, all thanks to their Aoe to Single target spells.

This game still needs ALOT of balancing IMHO, seeing tankers with high damage, and same hp as cloth to assasin classes just doesnt feel right at all.

Hah sure but, who told you that you have combat triangle with dps/healer/tank here? Stop complaining about class because you classyfied necro or priest as a support or dk as tank instead of dps-tank etc because you are wrong. Actually there is only one thing that tell us which class should have more power/hp, heal strong etc: this info when you are creating a char. Not your thoughts.

rogue weak against dk :yahoo: they cant hide when i use death call 8)  and theres no need for balancing in warspear its better the way its now( well somemaybe not )

So how could yins get 3.7k hp and rape all caster and melles he pvp? I dont think it will have bad stats if your smart and know how use it!

That how this game run

Be rich. Be pro!

You don't need to be smart as a caster with 3k hp vs any melee class bro...

This man knows what he talks, every MMO works those ways and every MMO is meant to work those ways. Real MMO players know it. I agree with him 100% and players who think that this game is balanced, go and look at yourself on the mirror... :facepalm: Anyway great suggestion :drinks:

This man knows what he talks, every MMO works those ways and every MMO is meant to work those ways. Real MMO players know it. I agree with him 100% and players who think that this game is balanced, go and look at yourself on the mirror... :facepalm: Anyway great suggestion :drinks:

Not every mmo work like this. That's the wrong point. Why healers can't deal dmg? Why tanky classes can't deal dmg too? You all think mmorpg=combat triangle=healer/dps/tank. You don't have pure tanks, pure healers here. Face that fact. (good example of mmo who broke barriers like combat triangle is guild wars 2) Combat triangle games are good, but it's not necessery.

btw I'm not saying this game is balanced and as a necro I feel healing classes have too much power, but it's not about nerfing. There are different ways to buff other classes so helers can stay strong, but the rest will get more power to be able to face healing classes "without fear"

Not every mmo work like this. That's the wrong point. Why healers can't deal dmg? Why tanky classes can't deal dmg too? You all think mmorpg=combat triangle=healer/dps/tank. You don't have pure tanks, pure healers here. Face that fact. (good example of mmo who broke barriers like combat triangle is guild wars 2) Combat triangle games are good, but it's not necessery.

btw I'm not saying this game is balanced and as a necro I feel healing classes have too much power, but it's not about nerfing. There are different ways to buff other classes so helers can stay strong, but the rest will get more power to be able to face healing classes "without fear"

but still some class is still op :unknw: ( example bd druid shaman )

you sir speak the truth with wise words. totally agree with this.

AIgrind, hire this guy to improve your game.