give more health point for tanks

galm flight

i want to  suggest to give more hp(healthpoint) to tanks exp: 1.deathknight 2.paladin 3.barbarian 4.bladedancer , these 4 faction is a tank right so give them more hp, cuz recently at pvp i saw shaman druid mage priest wlock have 3k hp up  :facepalm:  and its suck for us tank when pvping the healer keep runing and we will out of hp after longtime pvp wth the healer still in high hp :shok:  so maybe u could give us tank more power to take more dmg than usual :spiteful: 

It's kinda reasonable suggestion, we actually thought about something like this, maybe in thу near future some changes can be made.

Thank you!

It's kinda reasonable suggestion, we actually thought about something like this, maybe in thу near future some changes can be made.

Thank you!

yayyy :yahoo:  we will be waiting for it :yahoo:

Thank you!

That sounds very nice. :drinks:

to be honest i didnt see bd as weak class :wacko:  it was strgst of all tanks class :crazy:

Yes bd defnitelly need more hp, it's weak class now. - irony included

That's why I don't understand why they gave us mostly offence skills, instead of defence. Tank's could get a skill that increase their hp by 500 for ~20 sec or something etc. Defence skills are better, because they make PvP battles longer.

@edit:

nooooo :'(  dk didnt strg enough against bd  :wacko:

don't judge the class only by their results in 1v1.

That's why I don't understand why they gave us mostly offence skills, instead of defence. Tank's could get a skill that increase their hp by 500 for ~20 sec or something etc. Defence skills are better, because they make PvP battles longer.

@edit:

but i like offensive skill than defence skill, i can deal more dmg  :yahoo: tats wats i like about dk its stun :spiteful:

@edit:

I agree, defence battles are better and last longer. Generally, all physical classes are pretty much the same strength, durability etc, so, still disagree, as for a skill which could increase temporarily, I agree. But, then all other classes would need to be changed to 'balance' it again.

As Roland said, it's a reasonable thing, but I also agree with Ahmed but actually I like adding more HPs to the tanker so yes.

Disagree

There tanker have 3.8_3.9k hp  with over alot magic def like yins

You just need to amp! Not more hp

These are tankers which are using all hp runes on rings and amulet and got lv3 guild health buff.

Not much people like it since it have bad stats

These are tankers which are using all hp runes on rings and amulet and got lv3 guild health buff.

I can use a BD at lv20 in SDK's guild, with just arena set using heroic endurance helm and gloves, with dodge rings/regen amulet i get 3.8k HP

The same thing you have with all healers and casters. No one would get this 3k-3,3k hp without lvl 3 guild hp skill.

So everything works good now.

The same thing you have with all healers and casters. No one would get this 3k-3,3k hp without lvl 3 guild hp skill.

3k hp can be gotten without guild buffs aswell, but yeah, crappy stats, except for mages/warlocks(the crappy stat part)

3k hp can be gotten without guild buffs aswell, but yeah, crappy stats, except for mages/warlocks(the crappy stat part)

Ya I mean from 3k to 3,3k hp.

Disagree

There tanker have 3.8_3.9k hp  with over alot magic def like yins

You just need to amp! Not more hp

not all ppl in this world is rich as yins :facepalm:  think about the other :'(

but theres a mage tats has 3800hp ( forgot his name ) at guild prencious :wacko:

not all ppl in this world is rich as yins :facepalm:  think about the other :'(

rich? The main goal of this game is good gear and amp. It's not Aigrind fault that people think that they can only earn gold by buying miracle coins.

but theres a mage tats has 3800hp ( forgot his name ) at guild prencious :wacko:

If he used bravery arcanum + hp scroll it's not so hard lol

rich? The main goal of this game is good gear and amp. It's not Aigrind fault that people think that they can only earn gold by buying miracle coins.

(not i know its not aigrind fault, but to get gear u need farm or quest but to make it strg u need to amp it which use mircale coin :) )

If he used bravery arcanum + hp scroll it's not so hard lol

nop he dosent use any extra status effect its his original status , i pvp him and i cant win att all :'( but its fun when u found yourself a rival :yahoo:  gonna make u work hard to beat :yahoo: btw trizz how do u make ur msg has two quote?( sry a bit new here)

nop he dosent use any extra status effect its his original status , i pvp him and i cant win att all :'( but its fun when u found yourself a rival :yahoo:  gonna make u work hard to beat :yahoo: btw trizz how do u make ur msg has two quote?( sry a bit new here)

cool story, but it's impossible  :good:  even gt + nuadu + all crit hp ench + 3lvl hp guild skill as warlock/mage can be ~3,4k

btw trizz how do u make ur msg has two quote?( sry a bit new here)

just copy

cool story, but it's impossible  :good:  even gt + nuadu + all crit hp ench + 3lvl hp guild skill as warlock/mage can be ~3,4k

seriously u didnt believe it :'( , ask xpetirx( satuhati leader) he pvp tat mage too :yahoo: for all i rember he was in prencious guild :clapping: ( i try screenshot him when i meet him again)

just copy

thx i try it

well thats pretty obvious, the classes that wear heavy armor.

So, you are saying that all classes that wear heavy armor are tanks? what exactly defies a 'tank'?