WHY ALL PLAYERS WHO GOT SCAM OR GET HACKED REPORT TO ME, IM NOT DEV OR TECH SUPPORT !!!

sternriter

im just noob player and noob leader from noob guild, and im just favorite war leader, and help cl , ganker , or hunt elf everyday.

im not tech support or dev, so report to them, STOP REPORT TO ME!!! COZ I CANT HELP !!! SORRY :-(

nope u r liar, u recovered dozens of hacked account and also unbanned hundreds of chars.

If anyone have a problem, report it to this guy ↑ . He does not read it in first PM so send 5-6 PMs at least .

Everyone must report to you, bwhahahaa!

nope u r liar, u recovered dozens of hacked account and also unbanned hundreds of chars.

If anyone have a problem, report it to this guy ↑ . He does not read it in first PM so send 5-6 PMs at least .

Everyone must report to you, bwhahahaa!

lol,

im almost crazy with that, everyday they pm or pm for help cl. huh ,

coz dev or tech suppory never reply they tics,,,

i dont know dev and tech support do what,

many wasted time and gold but when they char got hacked or scam , they do nothing.

lol,

im almost crazy with that, everyday they pm or pm for help cl. huh ,

coz dev or tech suppory never reply they tics,,,

i dont know dev and tech support do what,

many wasted time and gold but when they char got hacked or scam , they do nothing.

First of, it is impossible, or atleast extremely hard, to hack accs. If someone say he got hacked, it does  normally mean that he got scammed while trying to trade accounts, which is illegal.

And the reasons why support doesn't help people sometimes are probably:

1. There are a shitload of noobs that don't understand that trading accs is illegal, that lies about what happened etc.

2. Since there are so many noobs that spam support with their tickets even though the support team said that they wouldn't help them, the ones who would actually need support doesn't get it.