why are healers still doing more damage than dps?

Jswaaz

galm flight,  Do you have a druid?

Oh i forget to say i'm fully agree whit it not being working all the time.

ya i do but i rarely use it cuz its elf side which quite lonely :'(

Trizzz,  Nothing wrong, but it still doesn't make players do a "fair" pvp.

Just imagine an AoA vs a Punisher, or another normal, not rich guild. The pvp will be definitely unbalanced, or at least just in my eyes. No guild, no pots, no scrolls, just you, your gear, your stats and your enemy. This is the right combination for me, to call a pvp 100% right. Maybe i just need to feel comfortable whit the news and stop to think about how is used to be.

And well, i like the way you talk about guilds, as a way to build something whit your friends. But once again, maybe i'm not friendly or  idk, but in future updates will be increased the guilds levels, and so, more people will be joining, it's not anymore about friendship. Maybe it was in the start, when only 10/20 ppl were in it.

Actually, when i log my characters lots of strangers ask me to join to their guilds, or just invite me, even if they do not know me. So hell no, its about stats, power, rewards.

Only few guilds are created whit a basement of friendship.

So for me, the guilds are just a way to earn money, If i want to be whit my friends, i don't need to be in one.

my guild all friends though even we dont meet a real life but we trust each other  :yahoo:  tats why we put our lvl 18 unused gear at our guild bank :wacko: its satuhati my guilds name :yahoo:

galm flight,  i'm glad of it.

But tell me, if there were no rewards, no bonus stats, do you think ppl will be working that hard to lvl up the guilds? Spending time or money to buy unity pots and unity signs?

galm flight,  i'm glad of it.

But tell me, if there were no rewards, no bonus stats, do you think ppl will be working that hard to lvl up the guilds? Spending time or money to buy unity pots and unity signs?

well we share all wat we need for tour and guild upgrade( pot and unity sign)to be honest only heir willing to tat cuz heir was the one which was wth the guild when it was just starting up , well u can just count tat as killing time cuz lvl 20 we got nothing to do

galm flight, I know you are new foru user and you want to have many posts below avatar but, please stop making triple posts! Use edit function.

cherrybia

Of course people won't spend gold/miracle coins/$ etc for guild if it won't give any bonuses. And the reason is simple: because it won't give any bonuses. ;)

I understand you, but it's mmorpg, ya sure game is made for playing with friends, meet new ppl, enjoy the game with them, but it's also for grind, having the best weapon and havind bonuses which other can't get. So that's the thing; you can't make everything only by looking at "friend" aspect. Mostly, players are like no life zombie who spent all $ into the game and they don't care about friends.

Btw; im in lvl 3 guild with all passives 3/3 and have friends in that guild too. So it's not impossible. :P

galm flight, I know you are new foru user and you want to have many posts below avatar but, please stop making triple posts! Use edit function.

cherrybia

Of course people won't spend gold/miracle coins/$ etc for guild if it won't give any bonuses. And the reason is simple: because it won't give any bonuses. ;)

I understand you, but it's mmorpg, ya sure game is made for playing with friends, meet new ppl, enjoy the game with them, but it's also for grind, having the best weapon and havind bonuses which other can't get. So that's the thing; you can't make everything only by looking at "friend" aspect. Mostly, players are like no life zombie who spent all $ into the game and they don't care about friends.

Btw; im in lvl 3 guild with all passives 3/3 and have friends in that guild too. So it's not impossible. :P

trizz answer it :yahoo:  well u could said i was thingking like tat but i have no idea how to express it :wacko:  and sry trizz it became a habit its not like i want many post but i always use tat type of setting cuz i always use facebook and im admin of some page, so i have like countless reply to be commented  :'(

90% of necros i see usually have hp less than 2700, people with gt may put on hp gear just to show off 3k hp but it sacrifices some dmg cause mostly they uses lvl 15 bg alongside it  fr set bonus , why even the christmas dungeon rewards had hp set bonus but with the cost on absolute no dmg bonus.

I'm a poor guy can't buy doom or GT mostly cause i try amping every time i get enough for 1 set, and im unlucky at that aswell ... this is probably the case of many necros out there...

well,I didn't read any of the replies here.

But reading the topic name I am just shocked!

Healers doing more damage? what r u talking about? Players can reach 6k mdef with such high mdef even +10 healers hit 180-200 range is that high? While a ranger or melee hits u 400-450 easily.

P.S: Get mdef gears healers r chickens.

On my day I can make any healer kiss floor with 3hits with a ranger.

Healers doing more damage? what r u talking about? Players can reach 6k mdef with such high mdef even +10 healers hit 180-200 range is that high? While a ranger or melee hits u 400-450 easily.

That puts everything in place...

But they seem to argue that tanks can kill 'everyone' but healers, seems like their greed is carrying they away

At the end  of the day, it just comes down to stats and the bonuses from guilds etc, I am a Necro and I am glad I can do sufficient damage against a 'tank', I don't think a tank can kill everyone, and if a necro can do more damage than other classes, then you better start amping or better equipment  ;D

lol pummy exactly my thoughts i cant wait for the day till we Hit each other with 50+ dmg and healing 290+

Ws lost its fancy to me after they combined astral+moon+sun+dark

lol pummy exactly my thoughts i cant wait for the day till we Hit each other with 50+ dmg and healing 290+

Agreed to an extent, it was easier keeping them separate

i agree , its better when using dark moon :yahoo: