why are healers still doing more damage than dps?

Jswaaz

theirs tanks healers and dps

heres my suggestion for balance of classes

give tanks MUCH higher defense, but lower attack slightly (to encourage more players to use a shield and not 2h weapon)

give healers same heal as now, but have MUCH lower attack

give dps a skill to resist stuns/silences which tanks and healers have, keep damage the same

anyone who complains is still stuck in the past where healers could deal most damage + heal a ton

if youre a healer, you shouldnt be doing any damage, you should be healing :)

give tanks MUCH higher defense, but lower attack slightly (to encourage more players to use a shield and not 2h weapon)

give dps a skill to resist stuns/silences which tanks and healers have, keep damage the same

anyone who complains is still stuck in the past where healers could deal most damage + heal a ton

Giving a tank class more def and lower attack will only increase the want for 2h weapons. You might want the opposite, if you wish to encourage shields.

Due to the in-ability to create full moon/astral healer class, it will be quite touchy to lower the attack, unless you are specifically talking about priests/necro's, as druids/shamans are now suppose to be a mixture of offense and support.

Didn't block help resist stuns and such? Or am i mis-informed?

People will always complain lol.

Balanced game.

Опубликованное фото

My priest has the weapon +8 and the rest even lower.

Random party for easy mode. My priest did more dmg than the Ranger and almost the same dmg as the pala.  Also took the most of the dmg. Healers being only healers is just a fairy tale..

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

well,there was no need to post any random photo, everybody knows how the game is right now,and how much unbalanced it is.

the hell if use shield fot tank u wont even manage to kill a healer, wth such low atack but high defence wats the point of atacking low dmg but the healer keeps healing u may stand long time but u wont even win wth low atack, but the idea of healer of low atack is gooddd healer is for support not offensive, or give tank more hp so they can stand tall for a long time

the hell if use shield fot tank u wont even manage to kill a healer, wth such low atack but high defence wats the point of atacking low dmg but the healer keeps healing u may stand long time but u wont even win wth low atack, but the idea of healer of low atack is gooddd healer is for support not offensive, or give tank more hp so they can stand tall for a long time

uhh... since when were tanks supposed to beat healers?

uhh... since when were tanks supposed to beat healers?

If you would start to ask such ♥♥♥♥ed up questions I might as welll come and suggest that the 2h weapons should get 50% more dmg and that the healer's heal should be decreased with 50%. Because, why should a healer be able to beat a melee? Healers should be weak shits that die in one hit.

If you would start to ask such ♥♥♥♥ed up questions I might as welll come and suggest that the 2h weapons should get 50% more dmg and that the healer's heal should be decreased with 50%. Because, why should a healer be able to beat a melee? Healers should be weak shits that die in one hit.

actually healers are supposed to be very  formidable with low attack.

galm flight, why don't you just edit your posts instead of posting new replies? Trying to spam your up your post count or just didn't realize that you could edit?

hahaha since when were tanks supposed to beat healers in a combat triangle?

is this babies first mmo?

hahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

galm flight, why don't you just edit your posts instead of posting new replies? Trying to spam your up your post count or just didn't realize that you could edit?

wat do u mean :shok:

hahaha since when were tanks supposed to beat healers in a combat triangle?

is this babies first mmo?

hahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i play lol and i play as tank class but i still beat healer class :clapping: :diablo:

you can edit your last post instead of double-posting.

here are the community rules, please read them.

Community Rules

You make double posts, instead of editing existing one.

i play lol and i play as tank class but i still beat healer class :clapping: :diablo:

So you basically want to lower dmg healing classes (so you can beat them), and make more def of your "tank class" (so you can beat dps classes). I think they already started making new update to help you become better player.

;D

In my opinion, we need to concentrate this conversation about healers directly at priests and necro's. If any of the classes should be full healers with lower damage, it would be them two classes.

In my opinion, we need to concentrate this conversation about healers directly at priests and necro's. If any of the classes should be full healers with lower damage, it would be them two classes.

Could you explain why druids and shamans shouldn't be changed? If this problem really hurt players let's talk about all necessery changes not only about 50%.

Btw; as I see people have more problems with "catching runners" etc. when they are druid and shamans. If you are a necro/priest it's harder because you need to stop for a sec to heal/shield yourself.

Btw if you would change only necro and priest; it's like nerfing this two classes and let shamans and druids be the best classes in every kind of game aspects. (pve/pvp/arena etc)

Absolute nonsense, completely disagree! I am a Necro and have good healing and can defend myself (to an extent) it is not the healers that should be changed, rangers have had the most amp through updates, if anything...make Necros have higher physical defense.

Could you explain why druids and shamans shouldn't be changed? If this problem really hurt players let's talk about all necessery changes not only about 50%.

Btw; as I see people have more problems with "catching runners" etc. when they are druid and shamans. If you are a necro/priest it's harder because you need to stop for a sec to heal/shield yourself.

Btw if you would change only necro and priest; it's like nerfing this two classes and let shamans and druids be the best classes in every kind of game aspects. (pve/pvp/arena etc)

Druids and shamans are suppose to be a mixture of offense and support, where necro's and priests are suppose to be full support. Thats why.

When it comes to runners, it's mostly the victims own fault.

For example, lets look at 5x5 arena. You find yourself alone or with a teammate near the end of a match, and find yourself being fully kited ( or a full out run ). Dont blame the kiter, blame the team for allowing the potential kiter to live that long.

Yes there are instances where there is no choice, but that was one mere example.

A Class mixture of support and offense has always been the best choice in most games. It's a popular OP concept.

There is no such thing as a perfect mmo, people opinions differ and people will always.. and i mean always find an issue. Especially with character classes. It's a broken record.

This is a MMORPG not a MOBA game like LoL

Completely different concept

At LoL healers are supposed to support only and they build items to support

Druids and shamans are suppose to be a mixture of offense and support, where necro's and priests are suppose to be full support. Thats why.

When it comes to runners, it's mostly the victims own fault.

For example, lets look at 5x5 arena. You find yourself alone or with a teammate near the end of a match, and find yourself being fully kited ( or a full out run ). Dont blame the kiter, blame the team for allowing the potential kiter to live that long.

Yes there are instances where there is no choice, but that was one mere example.

A Class mixture of support and offense has always been the best choice in most games. It's a popular OP concept.

There is no such thing as a perfect mmo, people opinions differ and people will always.. and i mean always find an issue. Especially with character classes. It's a broken record.

Ok I understand your conception,

but if you will change necros and priests, you want actually change anything (beside nerfing those 2 clases ofc) you don't see it? The problem is with all 4 classes, not with just 2.

Yes, I'm necro and I feel I should be support but this game is not typical healer/tank/dps role game. Current mechanic of the game doesn't allow to play like that.

I think there is something everyone should take into account when suggesting changes to the game, and you can see it on this picture. This game is intentionally designed to be "asymmetrical". And that's one of the things that I really like in this game. I choosed Necromancer because from all the support classes, he has the most attack power. He can support and disable (not as good as priest lets say) but he can do more damage. Yes maybe some classes are overal stronger than others (*cough* druid shaman *cough*) but people really should stop asking for changes taking into account their oversimplified concept of tanker, damage and support.

92054_.png

I think there is something everyone should take into account when suggesting changes to the game, and you can see it on this picture. This game is intentionally designed to be "asymmetrical". And that's one of the things that I really like in this game. I choosed Necromancer because from all the support classes, he has the most attack power. He can support and disable (not as good as priest lets say) but he can do more damage. Yes maybe some classes are overal stronger than others (*cough* druid shaman *cough*) but people really should stop asking for changes taking into account their oversimplified concept of tanker, damage and support.

This I agree to and he speaks correctly, if anything, the deathly eye should be removed and a better skill used instead. That is all for Necro as they can be pretty good with practice.

i never thought about tat :shok:

See it isn't unbalanced at all , lets put pvp aside and think about the first map, all the classes currently can finish all minibosses without help from another player, reducing healer attack stats makes them totally dependant on non-healers, please don't have the impression that healers are just walking health pots.....

See it isn't unbalanced at all , lets put pvp aside and think about the first map, all the classes currently can finish all minibosses without help from another player, reducing healer attack stats makes them totally dependant on non-healers, please don't have the impression that healers are just (walking health pots.....) :shok:

tats harsh bro, apologise to all necro :clapping:

Balanced?

Please.

Just go and check the attack/defence/sopport status of the different classes.

Druid and Shamans has exactely the same "status" but, if you focus a little bit on the skills, you can notice its not that balanced. Actually roots can't block healers and rangers attack, but the shamans blind skill works on every class. Now, the expert skills, druids one is really good, but it fails a lot, the new expert skill for shaman is just.. well, i don't need to say anything about it. They can blind you, they can heal theirself, they can use a shield so if you reach to hit them, you hit urself. Sounds great.

Check necro vs priest too.

I don't mean i want healers to be damned weak, whit a non-sense low damage, but right now it's not balanced.

Tanks do have a really higher defence and attack status, but it become "useless" against, for example, shamans.

I can own all the defence possible, and the most higher attack, but it's really hard to beat a good shaman. You can reach to atk them, and they just need to blind me, heal them, atk me, use the shield, and so, even if i atk them, i hit on myself.

Oooh, yeah, that's why now we have the possibility to waste more money on ampling amulets and rings, for a higher magic def. So great.

But after all, I don't know why damn i am complaining. Things wont change, i'm not playing much and so, let me shut up.

Why do u compare always tank vs healer?

Noticed that in another thread suggesting that one class overpowers in 1 on 1 pvp most of the replies included that the game wasn't made for 1 on 1 combat , so why compare only tank and healer?

It happens in all games, some classes are better than the other and this is usually intentional to maintain the combat circle.

If healers are that much oped as u say they should be able to kill any opponent not only a tank right?

Shamans and other healers are weak to crits due to small hp and low defence, a proper ranger can crit kill any healer class.

While any tank with good defence should take out a ranger no problem.

Which comes back to healers killing tanks.

^ All I see is a perfect combat triangle, why mess that up?

From my opinion tanks arent meant to kill healers ,well atleast when both are equally powerful, nothing wrong if a oped tank kills a normal healer.

If u don't know what a combat triangle is , here's an example of a combat triangle from Runescape (MMORPG):

I know that it's no where related to this game but it does give an idea on how a proper combat triangle should work.

Опубликованное фото

@cherrybia I know i kinda strayed away from replying to u ,but oh well too late now :good:

Edit1: Please read the word "healer" as "supporter", the term healer seems to give the wrong idea.

the problem is the way things were at first, you could only get HoT from 1 healer. To make that sufficient, they made the heals pretty high.

later when necro and priest came out. they were given even higher instant heal to match druid/shaman Heal over Time.

and with such high heals, a healer vs non-healer with equal power and skill, healer will almost always win, because he can just stun, run and heal to full hp. Its no wonder they decided not to add 1v1 pvp.

I wonder why people think that warspear is classic mmorpg with combat triangle. It's actually not.

The thing is in warspear shaman/druid/necro/priest ISN'T pure support healer same with other classes. You can't sort all classes only by dps/heal/tank.

I pulled in the idea of a combat triangle only because people whine that tanks are defeated by healers.

TBH i dont see anything wrong in that since every / most classes are weak to another class.

Edit: I do understand that the characters cannot be classified as tanks/supports etc. because they change widely depending on skill setups etc. , but i could call them that way if i reference to those pure supporter/tanks out there.

Everything is going wrong in this game.

I know its off-topic but, you talked about healers low hp.

Everything is based on money, right now.

Even hp and def bonus depends on which guild you are part of.

Everything is going wrong in this game.

I know its off-topic but, you talked about healers low hp.

Everything is based on money, right now.

Even hp and def bonus depends on which guild you are part of.

Guild is thing which you build with friends and it should reward you. I don't get what is wrong with that.

Trizzz,  Nothing wrong, but it still doesn't make players do a "fair" pvp.

Just imagine an AoA vs a Punisher, or another normal, not rich guild. The pvp will be definitely unbalanced, or at least just in my eyes. No guild, no pots, no scrolls, just you, your gear, your stats and your enemy. This is the right combination for me, to call a pvp 100% right. Maybe i just need to feel comfortable whit the news and stop to think about how is used to be.

And well, i like the way you talk about guilds, as a way to build something whit your friends. But once again, maybe i'm not friendly or  idk, but in future updates will be increased the guilds levels, and so, more people will be joining, it's not anymore about friendship. Maybe it was in the start, when only 10/20 ppl were in it.

Actually, when i log my characters lots of strangers ask me to join to their guilds, or just invite me, even if they do not know me. So hell no, its about stats, power, rewards.

Only few guilds are created whit a basement of friendship.

So for me, the guilds are just a way to earn money, If i want to be whit my friends, i don't need to be in one.

Balanced?

Please.

Just go and check the attack/defence/sopport status of the different classes.

Druid and Shamans has exactely the same "status" but, if you focus a little bit on the skills, you can notice its not that balanced. Actually roots can't block healers and rangers attack, but the shamans blind skill works on every class. Now, the expert skills, druids one is really good, but it fails a lot, the new expert skill for shaman is just.. well, i don't need to say anything about it. They can blind you, they can heal theirself, they can use a shield so if you reach to hit them, you hit urself. Sounds great.

Check necro vs priest too.

I don't mean i want healers to be damned weak, whit a non-sense low damage, but right now it's not balanced.

Tanks do have a really higher defence and attack status, but it become "useless" against, for example, shamans.

I can own all the defence possible, and the most higher attack, but it's really hard to beat a good shaman. You can reach to atk them, and they just need to blind me, heal them, atk me, use the shield, and so, even if i atk them, i hit on myself.

Oooh, yeah, that's why now we have the possibility to waste more money on ampling amulets and rings, for a higher magic def. So great.

But after all, I don't know why damn i am complaining. Things wont change, i'm not playing much and so, let me shut up.

corrections the druid skill didnt fail a lot , it completly very accurate :facepalm:

Why do u compare always tank vs healer?

Noticed that in another thread suggesting that one class overpowers in 1 on 1 pvp most of the replies included that the game wasn't made for 1 on 1 combat , so why compare only tank and healer?

It happens in all games, some classes are better than the other and this is usually intentional to maintain the combat circle.

If healers are that much oped as u say they should be able to kill any opponent not only a tank right?

Shamans and other healers are weak to crits due to small hp and low defence, a proper ranger can crit kill any healer class.

While any tank with good defence should take out a ranger no problem.

Which comes back to healers killing tanks.

^ All I see is a perfect combat triangle, why mess that up?

From my opinion tanks arent meant to kill healers ,well atleast when both are equally powerful, nothing wrong if a oped tank kills a normal healer.

If u don't know what a combat triangle is , here's an example of a combat triangle from Runescape (MMORPG):

I know that it's no where related to this game but it does give an idea on how a proper combat triangle should work.

Опубликованное фото

@cherrybia I know i kinda strayed away from replying to u ,but oh well too late now :good:

Edit1: Please read the word "healer" as "supporter", the term healer seems to give the wrong idea.

lol the hell healer have low hp :wacko: