Yo! to whoever is in charge of this damn bugs! you better see this post!

OMG! Its Roca!!

i just bought rouge's new skill from Nadir shop, and guess what? it fkin pops out message saying "couldnt add skill" bla bla. now you meant to tell me that i just waste 40 damn K on a skill that cant even be added/equipped??! and no, im not writing no tech support. u go write. u fix this mess now. :smh:

pfftt.. im expecting a solidified change in-game where small matters (thats evidently well-known as you said,"mod") like this should have been resolved. or should i wait until this ish is a major problem? in maybe what, 2-3 months? how about i play 'the good dog greg' and might as well give more money to snitch on? or does lethargic, suits well? truth hurts. and im not here for a phsyciatric session,no thanks.

and on the good side,i Thank You for the info. and clearly those are on that above forementioned topic still waiting for it to be resolved. so im makin my strictly strong point of distress by posting here.

on the bad side, i was expecting those responsible replying. so best keep responsibilities in check. im sure you're not the one held responsible for fixing bugs, are you?

"p/s: imagine a customer buying products expecting goods, spending money, and they end up buying 'unusable'/'broken' products..... food for thought. "

Peace be upon those who seek! safe! -out-

no Im not the one who fixes bugs but the ones that do said to direct all bug reports there, to make them easier to deal with.

they are currently working on many bug fixes so it might take longer than it takes to solve a single bug alone.

and btw, the proper board for bug reports is "support", not "emerald"

:quote: "and on the good side,i Thank You for the info. and clearly those are on that above

forementioned topic still waiting for it to be resolved. so im makin my strictly strong point of distress by posting here." :quote:

nuff said. and yes,there you go. isnt that easier to just simply said "they/we are working on getting it fixed a.s.a.p." ? thats what mods usually do. give info. therefore i hold my non satisfied temper and hope that this issue be fixed reall soon. cause i dont see whats the point in having "new skills" if its unusable. and i im not gon spend another 40k. noted. ciao

What platform is your device on?

Looks like you have Windows 8 or Symbian, yes?

And also looks like your game is not updated.

I've just checked every expert skill, everything is working fine.

Tengo el mismo problema no se activa mi nueva habilidad de maually .... Necesito que me dé una solución rápida, por favor :( :( :( :(

so here's the stitch.. v3.12.0

i have an account for necro,.

and another account for rouge.

i bought necro's new skill in Nadir skill shop, and everything works fine.

then i bought rouge's new skill (with my necro hero) also from Nadir shop, and transferred it to my rouge on another account.

And when i press use/add, a message pops out saying "cant add expert skill elusive jump".

and yes, ive fulfilled the level requirements and everything.

so no, its not yet fix for me.

Windows 7,

Shaman didn't work,

Rogue's did.

I have learnt both shaman and rogue skill but i did it as soon as update was released.

Now, today, when i try to learn the new skill on a friend's rogue, it does not work and same error ,as sulla have, is shown.

Everything is same, Laptop - Windows 7 .

i just bought rouge's new skill from Nadir shop, and guess what? it fkin pops out message saying "couldnt add skill" bla bla. now you meant to tell me that i just waste 40 damn K on a skill that cant even be added/equipped??! and no, im not writing no tech support. u go write. u fix this mess now. :smh:

seriously , where is your manner? of course there will be bug after every update, its all happen to the entire all online game in the entire planet, tats wat forum use for , so we can report about it , its not like the gm gonna leave like tat forever its just for  a while :facepalm:  so u should just tell them nicely not like a spoil little punk tats got angry when something dosent go as planned

oh.. my bad. i didnt read that sh itty reply post by that whoever kid. how about this, mind your lil titty business kid. and i mind mine. capische? i dont wanna downgrade my brain just to better suit yours.

safe. p/s: no time for stupidity.. and fans.

oh.. my bad. i didnt read that sh itty reply post by that whoever kid. how about this, mind your lil titty business kid. and i mind mine. capische? i dont wanna downgrade my brain just to better suit yours.

safe. p/s: no time for stupidity.. and fans.

seriously u are a shity spoil , if u dont know how to take care ppl dont play online game :diablo:  , ur type is the worst when u didnt even think about other ppl feeling :tease: even it was a game ,the player and developer is still human, not AI  :nea:  , its just one skill tat dosent work, it didnt destroy ur performance at game , if u still complaing why dont play using other system( window,android) :facepalm:  and stop wth capishe is anoying , u just want to make yourself dangerous but ur not just simply anoyying

seriously u are a shity spoil , if u dont know how to take care ppl dont play online game :diablo:  , ur type is the worst when u didnt even think about other ppl feeling :tease: even it was a game ,the player and developer is still human, not AI  :nea:  , its just one skill tat dosent work, it didnt destroy ur performance at game , if u still complaing why dont play using other system( window,android) :facepalm:  and stop wth capishe is anoying , u just want to make yourself dangerous but ur not just simply anoyying

well thats rocaswag 8)

as expected... undeniably.. how bout this. if you got some personal issue, then front. and try not to mix it professionally, "mod". eventhough i know you gon deny that too. but yo, like i said, i give less ___.  you and yo homies can fap all u want. whatever "style" im posting is my problem. "sellers" need to deal with all the ___ that is said by an unsatisfied customer. try deny that fact too. if you dont want mad post, then focus on putting good "usable" products. but hey, at least i aint one of them that replies "quote: __ ur mother." "__ u." and other considerably harsh/curse words. (like on other topic's replies) d.t.t.

p/s: im sure you can fill in the __ blanks better suited to your knowledge. no need to elaborate.

d.t.t. = deny.that.too

Best regards,

Roca

They've all seen your thread and guess what, it's the same as everyone else that has created a thread for the same issue. You aren't special.

Use the search function before creating a topic, it's been made enough times already.

oh.. and who says im special? so this'll be an issue cause "everybody" post the same, and yet roca's to blame. well, i think i made myself clear. ima stop and "wait" for the inevitably  maintenance fix. before the whole clique decides to reply and beef just for the sake of their "opinion". too much unnecessary replies already.

#NuffSaid

as expected... undeniably.. how bout this. if you got some personal issue, then front. and try not to mix it professionally, "mod". eventhough i know you gon deny that too. but yo, like i said, i give less ___.  you and yo homies can fap all u want. whatever "style" im posting is my problem. "sellers" need to deal with all the ___ that is said by an unsatisfied customer. try deny that fact too. if you dont want mad post, then focus on putting good "usable" products. but hey, at least i aint one of them that replies "quote: __ ur mother." "__ u." and other considerably harsh/curse words. (like on other topic's replies) d.t.t.

p/s: im sure you can fill in the __ blanks better suited to your knowledge. no need to elaborate.

d.t.t. = deny.that.too

Best regards,

Roca

u may not care about it but other ppl do bcuz wat u post is publicize noobs :tease:

oh.. and who says im special? so this'll be an issue cause "everybody" post the same, and yet roca's to blame. well, i think i made myself clear. ima stop and "wait" for the inevitably  maintenance fix. before the whole clique decides to reply and beef just for the sake of their "opinion". too much unnecessary replies already.

#NuffSaid

bcuz ur original post is like u insulting the dev team :wacko:  i never seen the other post like u do :clapping:

i cannot believe how many "sensitive" shemales up in here... its funny how "non-affiliated" kid replies the post that i had originally intended to forward to those responsible only.

well, i dont want speak much. cause the problem has been fixed. i give the mods or whoever permission to delete this topic. or lock. whatever. i dont even think there's a need to post here anymore.

#safe -out

i cannot believe how many "sensitive" shemales up in here... its funny how "non-affiliated" kid replies the post that i had originally intended to forward to those responsible only.

well, i dont want speak much. cause the problem has been fixed. i give the mods or whoever permission to delete this topic. or lock. whatever. i dont even think there's a need to post here anymore.

#safe -out

wateverrrrr :tease: