Restore old system with few changes.

Ivoo

Im talking about problem which exist at almost every server and every side. 

Problem is unactive guilds (Dead guilds). 

Maybe Aigrind should restore old leadership change system, but with different duration, earlier it was 2 weeks which was probably low duration for guild leaders and members, also one of problem was that explorers had change to get leadership role either. 

Maybe should make duration 1 month, if leader dont want to lose leadership, then between one month its easy to login and avoid it. After 1 month unactivity should leadership go to one of active heirs to avoid dramas and problems. Leveling guild, guild skill, passive skills cost alot money and mostly its not leaders solo who upgrading them. Right now every server has like 50+ unactive guilds which are managed by heirs and probs leader loging max every 1 year or even dont play anymore... 

29 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Maybe Aigrind should restore old leadership change system, but with different duration, earlier it was 2 weeks which was probably low duration for guild leaders and members, also one of problem was that explorers had change to get leadership role either. 

Maybe should make duration 1 month, if leader dont want to lose leadership, then between one month its easy to login and avoid it. After 1 month unactivity should leadership go to one of active heirs to avoid dramas and problems.

Hi Ivoo, 

In a near future guilds will be reworked - you can expect to see some changes on this as well. :smile:

34 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Hi Ivoo, 

In a near future guilds will be reworked - you can expect to see some changes on this as well. :smile:

update commander relevance also in everywhere on map make it so commander is always appearing in all maps and events making lower level guild and inexperienced members more easily to be led 

I would like to see guild members in your guild similar to that of Party. Maybe have them show up as green dots with a M in it

42 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I would like to see guild members in your guild similar to that of Party. Maybe have them show up as green dots with a M in it

yes also gd idea, blue dot actually to make it unrelated to quests, this helps heirs/leaders see afks and if many people in same area or not

2 hours ago, Ivoo said:

Maybe should make duration 1 month, if leader dont want to lose leadership, then between one month its easy to login and avoid it. After 1 month unactivity should leadership go to one of active heirs to avoid dramas and problems. Leveling guild, guild skill, passive skills cost alot money and mostly its not leaders solo who upgrading them. Right now every server has like 50+ unactive guilds which are managed by heirs and probs leader loging max every 1 year or even dont play anymore... 

I would instead have it where a member, preferably a heir, can choose to take up the guild leaders role if the leader hasn't been online for 2 weeks or more

3 hours ago, lallouss said:

update commander relevance also in everywhere on map make it so commander is always appearing in all maps and events making lower level guild and inexperienced members more easily to be led 

No privacy for commanders! :haha: Or give leaders/heirs the option to add a flag in the mini-map, so they can set the guild's objectives -- Maybe a bit of these two ideas :hmm:

4 hours ago, Ivoo said:

I'm looking forward to any changes related to guilds.

Those recent changes on our Guild Menu, allowing us to set players apart in different manners, were just AMAZING.

Thats the nice thing about the guild system , its still pretty raw, so theres a lot of simple changes that can be incredibly helpful.

Looking forward to future updates!!!

I wish that on GvGs we could see as a small green dot every single member inside the GvG Area.

And hopefully instead of increasing Guild Level , which tbh is something i don't think we need atm , they would implement something like a Talent Tree for guilds.

It would give us some more progress to be gained and worked towards, and much more meaningful than just level.

:pensative:

5 minutes ago, Arthas said:

I'm looking forward to any changes related to guilds.

Those recent changes on our Guild Menu, allowing us to set players apart in different manners, were just AMAZING.

Thats the nice thing about the guild system , its still pretty raw, so theres a lot of simple changes that can be incredibly helpful.

Looking forward to future updates!!!

I wish that on GvGs we could see as a small green dot every single member inside the GvG Area.

And hopefully instead of increasing Guild Level , which tbh is something i don't think we need atm , they would implement something like a Talent Tree for guilds.

It would give us some more progress to be gained and worked towards, and much more meaningful than just level.

I also suggested Guild Islands that could also help guilds express themselves so why don't you look at that? 

6 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I also suggested Guild Islands that could also help guilds express themselves so why don't you look at that? 

I think that is unlikely , considering we have castles, and theres already so many things that can be done to improve on that system.

And if you mean instanced Islands then i think that is not a good idea tbh , because it would just split the game's population more then it already is.

MMORPGS are meant to be massive, so a big part of the game is walking around with a lot of other people , and finding enemies to fight.

(Which is something that has died in a lot of modern mmos exactly for that reason, they just made a lot of instanced places, and split their own playerbase)

Edited by Arthas

5 minutes ago, Arthas said:

I think that is unlikely , considering we have castles, and theres already so many things that can be done to improve on that system.

And if you mean instanced Islands then i think that is not a good idea tbh , because it would just split the game's population more then it already is.

MMORPGS are meant to be massive, so a big part of the game is walking around with a lot of other people , and finding enemies to fight.

(Which is something that has died in a lot of modern mmos exactly for that reason, they just made a lot of instanced places, and split their own playerbase)

Castles are only owned by about 0.0001 % of guilds so I believe it would be a great idea. Very few guilds even have the strength to get castles and even fewer even has the numbers to make up for the strength. Look at US Sapphire and you would see that most guilds hold the castle for very long time without loosing them

6 hours ago, Nolan said:

No privacy for commanders! :haha: Or give leaders/heirs the option to add a flag in the mini-map, so they can set the guild's objectives -- Maybe a bit of these two ideas :hmm:

actually that even more better idea than i could imagine, Mark of Guild like in dota we do signal on the map to alert players

it really helps alot i wish it will implemented thank you :loveit:

6 hours ago, Arthas said:

they would implement something like a Talent Tree for guilds.

Money GIFs | Tenor