Whats your max damage? Post screenshot here

Oracles

Max strike damage: 1095

Max strike critical damage: 2095!

P.s, when i say 'Max' I'm referring to my maximum, anyone with level 19 weapons, perhaps arena cloak etc could undoubtedly top this easy (bladedancer)

93509_.jpg

93511_.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

97596_.jpg

97597_.jpg

plzz follow dis link to facebook and *like* my competition picture u see ty :drinks: :give_rose:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1530553877172338&set=o.367377380021665&type=1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah...I forgot the arena amulet/cloack lol. Damn,i want that 15% magic attack.  :cray:

i was considering leveling up my lv10 with rewards at +9 Doom (Id want lv18 Arena) He would have 478 Damage on a shaman NO BOOSTS idk lazy to level also i like lv10 Arena

On 6 level  :tease:

no scrolls :)

.... :facepalm:  He is lucky that's all.From latest version of game that lvl 9 bow it was for first tier.And he was equiped with him and the devs changed it in lvl 9 and now he have it at lvl 6 but if he unequip he can't equip back  :spiteful:

Name ------ Issemi  :diablo: