Whats your max damage? Post screenshot here

Oracles

Physical damager or Castors. With pot and card and Buff. Doesnt matter, "max" means the highest damage you can get no matter what you use.  :give_rose: :good:

For Physical attackers,as Lallouss said, Post your damage per second too coz it matters specially on Melee's Thanks!

Here's mine : With pot+card+buff

91811_.png

Physical damager or Castors. With pot and card and Buff. Doesnt matter, "max" means the highest damage you can get no matter what you use.  :give_rose: :good:

lol now ppl know what's behind Demo's stats. Lol I Hope u guys get the "msg."  :good:

Here's mine with card and pot. Not that much to come with though. :(

Not bad for a BG sword(is it?).  Im sure you can get higher if you use lvl17 or lvl18/19 weaps.

lol now ppl know what's behind Demo's stats. Lol I Hope u guys get the "msg."  :good:

lol actually im lost.  :bad: what do you mean?  :fool:

What did I just see? O.O

Hehe lol

say ur dmg/sec for physical attackers, it matters

wow! Honestly i wanted to make a Pally coz their attack skill is too high than BD/Rogues/Rangers/Barbs/DKs but im too lazy to level up one. And worst part is, Gearing them. -.-

Edit: I dont know much too but i havent seen anyone with +10 lvl19 weap like mine.(or is there someone else?) So i dont know.  :search:

Edit again: Try to get Priest buff too and im sure youll get 800+ damage.  :shok: :bomb:

Not bad for a BG sword(is it?).  Im sure you can get higher if you use lvl17 or lvl18/19 weaps.

He's using a level 17 arena weapon.

oh yea forgot about priests buff xD thx ill try it

Try Tamagotchi(i think).

say ur dmg/sec for physical attackers, it matters

edit: idk much about magic dmg so nice ora xD

:yahoo: zeu zool !!!  :give_rose: hard pala !

Ranger ? :unknw: :unknw:

Yeah,rangers can do more damage than everyone, but this is a stat damage base,not a damage cause. LOL

:P

see? this is what i mean, a lvl14 with 820 damage coz of hide :diablo: :yahoo:

LOL,im sure zeus has ice set or at least ice ring/amulet lol

no, Panchen is right xD ice is shit i lose to many stats for a silly dmg, my favorite rings are these for 99% of the times

i use ice only vs bosses for high dmg,critic,speed mode

post-15696-14177039855134_thumb.png

For Physical attackers,as Lallouss said, Post your damage per second too coz it matters specially on Melee's Thanks!

92233_.png

no, Panchen is right xD ice is shit i lose to many stats for a silly dmg, my favorite rings are these for 99% of the times

i use ice only vs bosses for high dmg,critic,speed mode

well,still you got ice set.

Hehe Is this druid? I knew Elf will beat mine coz of 4% additional damage(passive skill) lol Nice damage from RUS server. :give_rose:

Hehe Is this druid? I knew Elf will beat mine coz of 4% additional damage(passive skill) lol Nice damage from RUS server. :give_rose:

Actually Dude, he can get higher, but his MD(Magic Damage) is high because he's the arena amulet/cloak xD.

Actually Dude, he can get higher, but his MD(Magic Damage) is because he's the arena amulet/cloak xD.

Oh yeah...I forgot the arena amulet/cloack lol. Damn,i want that 15% magic attack.  :cray:

well,still you got ice set.

yes, it's a druid