Best amulet!?

yanniz

Question

It depends on ur class, until now best amulets are level 19 ones & the rarest is lvl 20 one from last arena season.

I am a Ranger!!! Yeah!!

Sorry for being l8e.

1 & 2 picture: This is the best/rarest amulet in all the game, only who won last arena season have it.

P.s I'll try to find it without enchant, you can ask "Nessah" @ Us-Sapphire FirstChosens side to link it to you.

3rd picture: This the 2nd best amulet for rangers & you can get it from hard level dungeon(it's for all).

Good luck!

92210_.jpg

92211_.jpg

92212_.jpg

Thx. Well that amulet is strong.

If you don't prefer SH, you can try "Medallion of Inward Power". You can also try "IQ" amulets for lvl 5/10/15 it can add 5% more PD.

SH= Steal Health.

Pd= Physical Damage(sometimes use to mean "Paladin").

P.s I'll try to find a picture for IQ lvl 15 amulet.

92358_.jpg

92359_.jpg

92360_.jpg

Those the pd (physical defense) work good,is there really a difference. And health steal when does that work good how much precent u need for it to work good.

Those the pd (physical defense) work good,is there really a difference. And health steal when does that work good how much precent u need for it to work good.

Do you mean "What's the difference between "Physical Damage" & "Physical Defence" ?

About SH it works even if you've 0.1%, you can try this guide to learn more about SH: Life steal bonus by Santorrr.

no i type physical defence in steed of physical damage. But is physical damage really effective does it change your damage a lot?

Yes, ofc especially when you've 3/2 pcs of % dmg items.

For rogues i say use the lvl 19 amulet with penetration and dodge yes theres no hp so you will get 2600 max

However the dodge and penetration together there perfect my stats were epic before the update but after the update when my amulets stats changed i was lacking on dodge. Well its your own choice u can reach 35% dodge and 12% penetration with that amulet just 2600hp is the negative side

For casters life steal lvl 19 amulet

Bds should just use the lvl 19 amulet with life steal simple as they dont need pene because of that 4% extra damage.

Barbs the same as rogues or bd

And same with dks

is penetration useful for a ranger?

thx for the info i really needed it.

Yes, it's very very useful!

Some op rangers don't like to buy an amulet/ring/bow/cbow if there isnt any "Penetration" in it!

Penetration can make u deal more dmgs/sc & reduce the effect of enemy's armor

Good luck!

:good: Thank you very very much!!!!

Anytime, you can check 1st page I've updated some amulets pics.

P.s If you need pics for any rare item, just PM.

Well i was wondering if there where also really rare bow's and crossbow's.

There are new types of weapons for level 19(EW=Endless War) from Hard level of dungeon, here's the rarest bow until now but it's not the strongest! The level 19 Cbow hasn't appeared until now!

You can try this topic for new weapons: Your rewards from Berengar's Tower or 'Berengar's Tower' Guide

Good luck!

93427_.jpg

Talking about penetration

5% is decent enough for rogues which pvp in hunts i use a 8% penetration set . I hit my max damage on "blue coloured" mobs

10% penetration you can hit your max damage on green mobs

14% penetration you can hit max damage on yellow mobs , also known as "mini bosses"

(Note : talking about rogues not rangers)

Havnt seen anybody go further then 14+ penetration unless there using the penetration pot which increases ur stat by 4% i believe

Anytime, you can check 1st page I've updated some amulets pics.

P.s If you need pics for any rare item, just PM.

show me a green troll costume with sd blade

Cool outfit. Are there a lot troll costumes?

There was, they were available through miracle shop at one point, but now there's very few left.

There were Black, green, red, and at least blue troll costumes.

Hey man,

You can try this amulet  if you want to make a for full Attack Speed set.

92349_.jpg

That's a nice with 2.6% attack speed. I am trying to have a lot crit and some speed attack,penetration,and dodge. Is there also something else i should have some percent of?percentatgens

That's a nice with 2.6% attack speed. I am trying to have a lot crit and some speed attack,penetration,and dodge. Is there also something else i should have some percent of?percentatgens

You can get full resistance set with lvl 17 arena equipment, you can make 8% pene with 20-23% accuracy & some 25% critic with 15% speed & 20% dodge would be much awesome & great!

P.s Check this amulet, it can help you from all sides, Dodge/Speed/Pene.

92354_.jpg

Nope, btw check this amulet if you need dodge & energy same time you can have it.

P.s check 1st page I added "Medallion of Inward Power" picture.

92395_.jpg

There are new types of weapons for level 19(EW=Endless War) from Hard level of dungeon, here's the rarest bow until now but it's not the strongest! The level 19 Cbow hasn't appeared until now!

You can try this topic for new weapons: Your rewards from Berengar's Tower or 'Berengar's Tower' Guide

Good luck!

Do you have an screenshot of someone wearing this bow?

u could get everything like that but u will seriously lack in hp and resiliance unless ur a full time hunter just need defence and hp

There was, they were available through miracle shop at one point, but now there's very few left.

There were Black, green, red, and at least blue troll costumes.

Purple too  :snorlax:

Do you have an screenshot of someone wearing this bow?

My friend sold it to "Hitrangers" @ Us, it looks like SD Bow.

Off topic but zain  start talk about my dead troll

just one :[

Опубликованное фото

I may need a pic for the link, can I see you in game @ eu? :)