New skill pvp status

Corona virus

Post your status when the new skills are incorporated into pvp. Whether you have the skill, your enemy does, or both post how effective or ineffective they are. :clapping:

I can give a little report about warcry. In PvP, it is actually a pretty good skill. Even though the taunt only makes your enemies loose focus, it still creates a nice amount of confusion since you can taunt several enemies at once. But the def buff is the thing that really makes this skill worth to use. It buffs you with 28-30% extra magical and physical defence. For instance I gives me a boost of 1087 physical defence and 519 magical defence. (With my usual phys def enchanted gear). And the duration is abt 6 seconds at lvl 3, probably 7 at lvl 4, and the cd is 14 seconds. So I can buff myself for almost 50% of the time. It is overall an ok skill, could be a bit more spectacular though.

• 1 month later...

Many say pala's new skill is completely useless, but I have to disagree with that.

In pvp vs rouge, pala now has 2 stealth breaking skills. Illumination causes rouge to engage for a split second breaking stealth. This is a 100% tested fact. Great skill vs rouge in pvp.

Also against any undead enemy like Dk Warlock Necro, it causes a decent amount of damage. And seems to have a very small mini stun for anyone running away from you.

My conclusion from endless battles and FOJ, is that "FOJ works best on enemies that are targeting pala". And illumintation causes enemies to target pala, so using illumination first and then immediately followed by FOJ increases the effectivnes of FOJ.

Elusive Jump = Anti-runners

I also find it very useful for getting close to my opponent if they use a scatter shot or blind skill.

Only negative aspect is that it doesn't work all the time, with the opponent having a chance to dodge it

question: why do I keep hearing warcry adds 30% def??

even if it works like other shield skills do now (which Im pretty sure it does), it only gives me +5-6% def buff. How high must my amp be to get the so-talked-about 30% buff? +8 with lv3 guild skills or what?

question: why do I keep hearing warcry adds 30% def??

even if it works like other shield skills do now (which Im pretty sure it does), it only gives me +5-6% def buff. How high must my amp be to get the so-talked-about 30% buff? +8 with lv3 guild skills or what?

If you have 1000 defence points, you will have about 1300 with buff activated. But for me for instance, it only adds 4 actual percentage points. So you don't get 30% percentage points extra def, you get 30% more defence points.