Guild tournament

Lucstriker

Hello dear players.  Will we see an update of these "prizes" in upcoming tournaments?  Does anyone remember when they received costumes too?  It's been a decade since we've seen an update in this regard.  May harad touch the hearts of our developers and give us more news than we expect.

Could increase received crystals, chests, pets.  These crystals are outdated and of little use!  I hope not only for class fixes, but also for various in-game events and rewards.

Screenshot_20210807-151829.png

Screenshot_20210807-151744.png

I agree. Maybe even extend it to top 50 with top 15 being silver then top 5 being gold

Anyways @Buckrudy this should go in Suggestions not guild

18 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

Hello dear players.  Will we see an update of these "prizes" in upcoming tournaments?  Does anyone remember when they received costumes too?  It's been a decade since we've seen an update in this regard.  May harad touch the hearts of our developers and give us more news than we expect.

Could increase received crystals, chests, pets.  These crystals are outdated and of little use!  I hope not only for class fixes, but also for various in-game events and rewards.

Screenshot_20210807-151829.png

Screenshot_20210807-151744.png

Hey , this is something that has been suggested not long ago.

Hopefully we will see some changes to that, considering that those awards are really outdated and in no way are enough to award guilds that have put in so much work to achieve high positions. My suggestion would be to either create a new CC store, with actually worthwhile itens , or just create a new currency all around.

:pensative:

21 minutes ago, Arthas said:

Hey , this is something that has been suggested not long ago.

Hopefully we will see some changes to that, considering that those awards are really outdated and in no way are enough to award guilds that have put in so much work to achieve high positions. My suggestion would be to either create a new CC store, with actually worthwhile itens , or just create a new currency all around.

:pensative:

I do agree. Although only 3 guilds are even rewarded for their hard work. That's why I think top 50 would do