Fail Skill Sleep*z*

Jon.Healpk

Question

10 answers to this question

Same goes to Mage's expert skill. After you use Blazing Ground and followed by Fireball, the chance to 'Fear' enemy are very rare. While shaman's skill, I can say its 90% successful. They need to increase the chance  :search:

Why Skill Sleep Falied? My Druid Have Skill Lvl 3 And  The Skill Falied Much In Pvp The Skill Lvl 1 Is You Use Him 10x To Hit 1x -.-

yez,fail skill

If I could quote would better, but I can't anyways:

"

DruidForest Song - All enemies in the radius of Forest Song effect, with some chance, may fall asleep. Once they get any damage the effect disappears.

"

[2014.03.11] “Warspear Online” 3.12 Announcement - Expert Skills

Please i next times post like this post @ [uPDATE] Problems and suggestions for 3.12 update.

Guys calm down & don't panic lol remember this is just a recent "update" ofc they will be some mistakes or small errors that :snorlax: & his Team will fix just give them time lol until then enjoy your new skills! Stay positive & safe!

Guys calm down & don't panic lol remember this is just a recent "update" ofc they will be some mistakes or small errors that :snorlax: & his Team will fix just give them time lol until then enjoy your new skills! Stay positive & safe!

:lol: :lol: :lol:  to lazy to type  :snorlax:

Shamans expert skill have low chance to succes too, but shield is must better than druids expert skill . :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Weirdly, i never saw shield fail at lvl20-19 arena. They get those 2-3 hits almost every fight.

But nvm guys am sure the next set of new skills will be better. Dont waste ur skill points if u not satisfied.