[2021.08.09] Summer Bounty Week: a myriad of rewards await!

Peony

koliz_new_1200x630.png

Friends!

Holidays tend to end, but it is customary to see them off in Arinar on a special scale, so this week you will find just an incredible number of the rarest and most incredible awards!

Rather, call your friends and hurry to meet the treasures and other pleasant bonuses that are prepared for you in honor of the end of the holiday!

• legendary Snorlar's Costume was added to all Dungeons of heroic and mythic difficulty levels (drop chance increases with level and difficulty of a dungeon)
  • the rarest classless skill books "Enhanced Resistance" and "Enhanced Solidity" was added to all Dungeons of mythic difficulty level (drop chance increases with level of the dungeon)
  • 3 rewards for completing all mythic Dungeons
  • x2 drop chance of holiday accessories with physical/magical power and Resistance and Solidity bonuses in all mythic Dungeons and "Colosseum of Champions" on all difficulty levels
  • x2 drop chance of Eeyecatl costume from the Tlalocs' Coffer IV
  • x2 drop chance of Maradish and Valariya costumes from the Ancient Chest IV
  • x2 drop chance of Bloody Claw Costume from the Treasury of Clamont Island
  • x2 drop chance of Snorlar's Suit, and Enhanced Resistance and Enhanced Solidity books from the Snorlar's Treasury
  • x2 drop chance of Demonologist's Suit, Beholder's Outfit and Bonewinged Guard Costume, and Enhanced Attack Speed, Enhanced Penetration and Enhanced Skill Cooldown books from the Demonologist's, Beholder's and Avenger's Treasuries
  • x2 Guild points in all Dungeons
  • double the amount of reputation points for completing "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis" and "Sea Tramps' Lair" Dungeons
  • 3 times increased the daily limit of reputation for completing "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis" and "Sea Tramps' Lair" Dungeons

Also, do not forget about the 10 prizes in the festive Guild Tournament (counts towards the Non-fading Glory achievement):

places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament;

places 4-10: all guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest.

Event and Tournament time: 09.08 13:00 CEST - 16.08 12:00 CEST

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

Last week I opened 200 baules of map2 in my necromancer, no dropped. 

Today I opened again quite a few baul in the Chieftain, no drop. Assumed to be x2 drop. 

At least I would have liked to have had the whole emoji collection, but even the emoji don't fall. 

Let's laugh so we don't cry hahahaha

BaitSpear

20210809_111416.jpg

40 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Today I opened again quite a few baul in the Chieftain, no drop. Assumed to be x2 drop. 

At least I would have liked to have had the whole emoji collection, but even the emoji don't fall. 

BaitSpear

20210809_111416.jpg

Dang bro. They definitely need to update the chest system

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

BaitSpear

20210809_111416.jpg

I too open 200 chests only 1 drop book luck hard not easy :smoke:

2107430563_Screenshot_20210809-151141_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.da300224be0b7b165af9c8ec72edae9d.jpg

Edited by Vlawot

20 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

I too open 200 chests only 1 drop book luck hard not easy :smoke:

2107430563_Screenshot_20210809-151141_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.da300224be0b7b165af9c8ec72edae9d.jpg

Oh wow. Only non class book I have is Gladiators Resilience book. I'm a DeathKnight but i truthfully wanted the Ferocity book

• Holmes unpinned this topic