Voice chat

lisaluv

Hello people, i heard a very nice suggestion.

I don't know how far the game will grown, but i like to suggest voice chat with the sellected person you like to talk over headset while playing the game. An option like an party invite but then invite to voice chat. Like you can voice chat with around a maximum of 5 players (full party) Its a kinda fast comminication and very easy over when you do arena battles and war. Its very handy and even more fun.

This option will be able when your connected with an headset and misc.

Nice things are: you have no chat word limmits, no chatban for a few seconds and easy to communicate. And its more in a way of society.

I hope this idea will ever come and i hope the makers of this game will like the idea  :good:

I don't know... in the past i used to have a premium account on IMVU and it allowed voice messages, i rarely used it...

From the moment it will suck if u need a premium account on ws idk what to say,i think it can cause even more lags...

Plus,it will be annoying if everybody can just send to you a vocal message. You have no idea about wat some perverts write, and believe me, i prefer to read it, than listen it. Ewww.

You should try TeamSpeak. Its awesome . I used to play a game in the past using that. It really gives a total different gaming experience and better communication. Works on almost every platform i think.

Don't think this facility will be added in the game as it mainly concentrates on mobiles , but yea would love it!

Why not bring this idea a little forward and say that the world chat should be a voice chat! Isn't that a great idea? Eh, right? ;D

But srlsy, I think using a 3:d party program as Born said is better.

Ok sorry guys my suggestion is bad :shok: ;D for a second time i AGREE ;D my more suggestions is : to everyone who want to have a voice chat privately they must receive a info like "Do u want to have a voice chat with this player ?" And for a pt too

Hmmm, agree and disagree...Agreed on the idea that it could be interesting, but, disagree to it being used in world chat as people would just be stupid.

Perhaps a separate column where you can use voice if you want to. 

Can't see this happening though due to be mainly being played through mobile, and of course...not many people would use it frequently.

If it was implemented, 3rd party would make more sense and be more applicable.

Hmmm, agree and disagree...Agreed on the idea that it could be interesting, but, disagree to it being used in world chat as people would just be stupid.

Perhaps a separate column where you can use voice if you want to. 

Can't see this happening though due to be mainly being played through mobile, and of course...not many people would use it frequently.

If it was implemented, 3rd party would make more sense and be more applicable.

That's why I think voice chat could be able in guild, party and private. World chat or area should be not allowed. Too much people = scream or shit talk so you can't understand anything.

Ok sorry guys my suggestion is bad :shok: ;D for a second time i AGREE ;D my more suggestions is : to everyone who want to have a voice chat privately they must receive a info like "Do u want to have a voice chat with this player ?" And for a pt too

or u got incoming call :yahoo:

That's why I think voice chat could be able in guild, party and private. World chat or area should be not allowed. Too much people = scream or shit talk so you can't understand anything.

hahaha so true , its like when playing battlefield 3 online some assholes start playing music on team chat voice :shout:

I would like voice chat, so I can run everywhere screaming

[glow=orange,2,800]LEEEEEROOOOOYYYYYYYY JEEEEENNNKIIIIIIINNNNNSSSSS[/glow]

I would like voice chat, so I can run everywhere screaming

[glow=orange,2,800]LEEEEEROOOOOYYYYYYYY JEEEEENNNKIIIIIIINNNNNSSSSS[/glow]

That leads us that the "Voice chat" can be used only @ Private/Party/Guild chat only!

Thanks you remembered us with this point Mecha :tease: .

I also agree on this point. Area and worldchant not allowed but guildchat, privat chat and party chat will be nice, but still to avoid the shit talks, you have to be invited for the voice chat like an party invite even if you are in a party, still you have to be invited for voice chat.

Thanks for the nice comments  :friends: there are indeed good and bad points. And like born identities said, i also agree with that :yahoo: