[2014.03.14] 50% off on all items in Miracle Shop!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Warspear Online 3.12 with new expert skills is now available! Time to learn something new and prove that you are the strongest!

And this whole weekend all items in Miracle Shop are available with 50% discount! Don't miss the opportunity!

Offer ends: Monday, March 17.

Good luck and have fun!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

I told u Delta :dirol: (15-20).

But this discount isn't related to the "Best app ever" thingy, as you said it would be. And today it is the 14:th, not 15:th. ;D

But this discount isn't related to the "Best app ever" thingy, as you said it would be. And today it is the 14:th, not 15:th. ;D

Ik it's not related, Yes but the discount is until 17th & it's during 15-20  :dirol: . So I'm still right :tease:

I have downloaded in symbian 2 times . why symbian is not working . Y u send download link if its not new version . Plz always write Warspear version no in download link . Plz give us working new 3.12 version link fast .

WHERE THE HELL IS SYMBIAN UPDATE ? WHY U DONOT CHECK BEFORE UPLOAD NEW VERSION . ATLEAST MODERATOR SHOULD REPLY OUR MEMBERS AND APPOLOGIES WITH US HUH .

WHERE THE HELL IS SYMBIAN UPDATE ? WHY U DONOT CHECK BEFORE UPLOAD NEW VERSION . ATLEAST MODERATOR SHOULD REPLY OUR MEMBERS AND APPOLOGIES WITH US HUH .

still 3.11 version in symbian,,pls fix that,, i can't play :(

symbian update

[2014.03.13] Tech maintenance: fixing issues