[2014.03.14] New server - BR-Tourmaline

snorlax

snorlax answer me: is only for those who created the first guild or can be Who created the first guild of elfs and mountains?? and only wins the prize for level 20 only the first who reached 20?

Congratulations, you won the award for "Most retarded and random troll of the year"! I am so happy for your sake, can you even discribe your feelings? This must be so awesome for you!

:nea:

WHY ?

snorlax answer me: is only for those who created the first guild or can be Who created the first guild of elfs and mountains?? and only wins the prize for level 20 only the first who reached 20?

I don't know about the guild, but Snorlax said it's the highiest level. It could be a lvl 16, for example.

I'm just looking for answers :(

I'm just looking for answers :(

Then you first maybe should ask a simple ducking question so that you can get your answer. It is hard to give you an answer when you just spam non-sense making things, but I guess a temporal ban could be an answer to that.

It's funny how people used to suggest this so BRs on their server would go away, now they're the ones coming to the BRs just for the rewards XD

I wouldn't be surprised if the top 20 on each contest would be non-BR.

You beautiful noob  :blush:

почему он красивый нуб? Он только 6лвл щас уже бегает по топям снял кольцо 17 посеребреный на лавке

It's funny how people used to suggest this so BRs on their server would go away, now they're the ones coming to the BRs just for the rewards XD

I wouldn't be surprised if the top 20 on each contest would be non-BR.

Probably not. I guess the reward will be costume or cloak/amulet of conqueror, or something like that.

почему он красивый нуб? Он только 6лвл щас уже бегает по топям снял кольцо 17 посеребреный на лавке

Он не красивый нуб,он прекрасный нуб.

Опубликованное фото

Он не красивый нуб,он прекрасный нуб.

Опубликованное фото

чаще в словарь заглядуй там ошибки в грамматике,если и пользуешься переводчоком то ищи Promt

чаще в словарь заглядуй там ошибки в грамматике,если и пользуешься переводчоком то ищи Promt

Ок(

Учителя меня не правильно учили(

GM Please make new server to for indonesian  8)

There's no need to make an Indonesian server because SA-Pearl is for Indonesians' too as it here:

Maintenance and rename of VN-Chaunhan in SA-Pearl for Southeast Asia

Good luck!

nice br now stop playing other servers :D

You mean that Us & Eu must stop playing their new server xD.

как обычно,сервер будет под контролем RU  ;)  и иностранцы будут донить на знаки что б покупать вещи) как и был она пирле.... :diablo: а что касается сервер для Br то думаю что опытные RU отбросы и новечки бр там будут играть,,а бывалые  Br типо Orishimaru останутся на своих сервах :aggressive:

задрали бр писать wkwk типо вали-вали :wacko:  а сами просят бедолаги помощи чтобы рб убили им

как обычно,сервер будет под контролем RU  ;)  и иностранцы будут донить на знаки что б покупать вещи) как и был она пирле.... :diablo: а что касается сервер для Br то думаю что опытные RU отбросы и новечки бр там будут играть,,а бывалые  Br типо Orishimaru останутся на своих сервах :aggressive:

International