The Illumination Skill

slay

The skill taunt and damage all resurrected creatures and cursed creatures.

Based on the tests, the creatures as follows:

Resurrected creatures: any minion

Cursed creatures: all forsaken classes, undead, corrupted (Ashalar and his army, Disrush and his army)

Please let me know if there is another mobs type affected by the skill.

I don't know the taunt duration of the skill at lv 3

The ss show the damage at lv 3 and 90 magic power

91659_.png

Monsters like zombies or ghosts.

Have you tried the ghosts in sanctuaries? Or left of caravans?

im guessing the skeleton mobs in the cave up from caravans too.

havent gotten the skill so I cant test yet

The skill taunt and damage all resurrected creatures and cursed creatures.

Based on the tests, the creatures as follows:

Resurrected creatures: any minion

Cursed creatures: all forsaken classes, undead, corrupted (Ashalar and his army, Disrush and his army)

Please let me know if there is another mobs type affected by the skill.

I don't know the taunt duration of the skill at lv 3

The ss show the damage at lv 3 and 90 magic power

Nice skill :*.

Horrible skill in my opinion need to be fixed or changed paladíns already were horrible in PvP and this skill is useless mine is 3/4 and it doesn't hit rogues or shaman (idk barbs) only hits locks necros and dks and some mobs so what's the point of this skill just to take space and make people waste gold to try it out? Please fix it.

Anyone can confirm that illumination taunt works??

I never seen any mobs change target to me while other party member being hit

Anyone can confirm that illumination taunt works??

I never seen any mobs change target to me while other party member being hit

Same problem as with warcry, the taunt is so weak it doesn't even taunt. :bad:

• 2 weeks later...

After using the skill in many various situations I started to realize that this skills primary focus is to be used against Chosen's arch enemy. So players like Dk, Warlock, and Necro will be effected the most out of this skill. And for all those pala who find it extremely difficult to pvp with high amped DK's and their sweet skill setup, we now have a skill that causes decent damage, offsets their combos and timing.

Pvp with Dk:

If used at the right time can prevent dk from getting distance to use threads (as dk begins to walk away use illumination to bring him back, followed by fetters and yeah you know the rest). Work this skill into your combos but from an enemy's skill stand point, and you may see how it should be applied correctly.

It's obvious that this is what Devs intended to do. And I'm sure all the new skills play a certain role in balancing the game whilst still keeping it a diverse game.

After using the skill in many various situations I started to realize that this skills primary focus is to be used against Chosen's arch enemy. So players like Dk, Warlock, and Necro will be effected the most out of this skill. And for all those pala who find it extremely difficult to pvp with high amped DK's and their sweet skill setup, we now have a skill that causes decent damage, offsets their combos and timing.

Pvp with Dk:

If used at the right time can prevent dk from getting distance to use threads (as dk begins to walk away use illumination to bring him back, followed by fetters and yeah you know the rest). Work this skill into your combos but from an enemy's skill stand point, and you may see how it should be applied correctly.

It's obvious that this is what Devs intended to do. And I'm sure all the new skills play a certain role in balancing the game whilst still keeping it a diverse game.

Bro, the skill won't bring back anyone, it only loose your opponent target just like persuasion in PvP and do some damage for forsaken classes.

In PvE the skill won't bring any monster to you which is doesn't work as in the skill description.

As I have mentioned in the first page, you can see the list of what kind creatures and faction would be affected by the skill.

Bro, the skill won't bring back anyone, it only loose your opponent target just like persuasion in PvP and do some damage for forsaken classes.

In PvE the skill won't bring any monster to you which is doesn't work as in the skill description.

As I have mentioned in the first page, you can see the list of what kind creatures and faction would be affected by the skill.

exactly. id rather have a mana pot hotkey than having that worthless illuminoob skill  :crazy:

Pvp with Dk:

dk doesnt need distance to use threads of darkness

Mecha says dk doesnt need distance to use threads, but a dk will never use threads without getting distance. I pvp'd with many dk for a long time, and the all try to get distance to use threads.

My point is that dk will need to CLICK/TAP away from you in order to walk away for a  small distance, same with barb for charge. Your Illumination skill will force them to re-target you if set at a high study lvl. And that will break their focus and cause some confusion with their combo. (Players cannot target another player while walking in the opposite direction).

Lets just say I have done it enough times to make barb look dumb trying to charge, and enough to stop threads and cause extra good damage on dk.

I hope that you test it before you reply, because I think when the cats out of the bag you'll be saying damn that skill a is pretty usefull skill.

Well you should try to use this skill in pvp with dk. Set the skill at 3 or higher and and have a pvp match with dk,

i can go left n right with this issue but the problem will be same:

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin.

This is never working, dnt u think barbs 30%def or dk 100% effective dmg expert skill r better than illumination?

Mecha says dk doesnt need distance to use threads, but a dk will never use threads without getting distance. I pvp'd with many dk for a long time, and the all try to get distance to use threads.

My point is that dk will need to CLICK/TAP away from you in order to walk away for a  small distance, same with barb for charge. Your Illumination skill will force them to re-target you if set at a high study lvl. And that will break their focus and cause some confusion with their combo. (Players cannot target another player while walking in the opposite direction).

Lets just say I have done it enough times to make barb look dumb trying to charge, and enough to stop threads and cause extra good damage on dk.

I hope that you test it before you reply, because I think when the cats out of the bag you'll be saying damn that skill a is pretty usefull skill.

Well you should try to use this skill in pvp with dk. Set the skill at 3 or higher and and have a pvp match with dk,

yea i agree with u that this skill is useful in pvp with dk.. also its useful in pvp with rogues..when i pvp rogues i dont use foj in order to keep it for detecting the rogue after using stealth but now i can use foj during fight and keep the illumination since it detects rogues stealth. :pleasantry:

but which skill i sacrifice for making the illumination 3.. imo,  the skill is not worth leveling up. id better keep pur, foj and heal rather than lvling up illu :unknw:

yea i agree with u that this skill is useful in pvp with dk.. also its useful in pvp with rogues..when i pvp rogues i dont use foj in order to keep it for detecting the rogue after using stealth but now i can use foj during fight and keep the illumination since it detects rogues stealth. :pleasantry:

but which skill i sacrifice for making the illumination 3.. imo,  the skill is not worth leveling up. id better keep pur, foj and heal rather than lvling up illu :unknw:

is lv3 necessary?

I have 3/4 ilumination and i think is a waste of skill point, now i save some gold to buy oblivion book to restart the build. Ilumination for me is useless, only serves in arena with forsaken.

Yeah I noticed that too, instead of wasting my fetters now in arena I will just use illumination, and if i'm not mistaken it seems to break stealth, but then follows the gouge, so its not always a good idea to use first.

@my fellow palas who think this skill is useless.

For everyone who thinks its a useless skill, maybe your right. But maybe we should be looking at this game and pala from its right perspective. Its a team based game, not a pvp based game (WS wins awards for being the best team cooperative android game). All skills are basically designed by devs so that they work in conjunction with other class skills of the same faction. One class may have a great skill but that particular class lacks in something, and that's where another classes skill makes up for it. Pala is a tank and support class to sort of speak, so the skill illumination is primarily used for keeping enemies with high dmg off and away from healers and low def team members. Its a good thing if you like contributing to team wins.

i still dont know what illumination even does... i bought the skill, went to a few monsters and used it... nothing happened. so i logged off

Yeah I noticed that too, instead of wasting my fetters now in arena I will just use illumination, and if i'm not mistaken it seems to break stealth, but then follows the gouge, so its not always a good idea to use first.

@my fellow palas who think this skill is useless.

For everyone who thinks its a useless skill, maybe your right. But maybe we should be looking at this game and pala from its right perspective. Its a team based game, not a pvp based game (WS wins awards for being the best team cooperative android game). All skills are basically designed by devs so that they work in conjunction with other class skills of the same faction. One class may have a great skill but that particular class lacks in something, and that's where another classes skill makes up for it. Pala is a tank and support class to sort of speak, so the skill illumination is primarily used for keeping enemies with high dmg off and away from healers and low def team members. Its a good thing if you like contributing to team wins.

Agree 100% that skill is usefull.. actually all skills are of all classes are useful

Btw.. if u take a look at all the games like WS u will find that the class are not equal in power.. I chose to be a paladin cuz I knew that it's powerful and has special power that  other classes don't have

I spent the whole night in pvp cave with DK. I set Illumination to its bottom level and still got 150 dmg on DK each and every time I used it. If you aint gonna try it then shut up with all the bull. This skill rocks. If you set it to lvl5 im sure you can get at least 300-400 dmg. duckin awsome skill.

I spent the whole night in pvp cave with DK. I set Illumination to its bottom level and still got 150 dmg on DK each and every time I used it. If you aint gonna try it then shut up with all the bull. This skill rocks. If you set it to lvl5 im sure you can get at least 300-400 dmg. ♥♥♥♥in awsome skill.

can show it vs a forsaken than show its magic def and resi? Wht if the dk had 0% by 0% thats why u made 150magic dmg, i dnt have a gd forsaken amped to test it, dont say it will make 300-400 magic dmg unless u know ur enemie always 0%defences

can show it vs a forsaken than show its magic def and resi? Wht if the dk had 0% by 0% thats why u made 150magic dmg, i dnt have a gd forsaken amped to test it, dont say it will make 300-400 magic dmg unless u know ur enemie always 0%defences

Haha ur cute. My enemies were high ampt. And i didnt say will get 300-400 dmg, I said "at least". Anyways my point is, its a good skill and blah blah complain %def% doesnt matter. It will have different affects in different situations. Point being its a good skill.

Mqybe you should make a positive contribution to skill and stop complaining about it. Because itis a wonderful added damage in pvp against undead players. way better than astral damage. So yeah, tell devs to burn astral damage before illumination.

Haha ur cute. My enemies were high ampt. And i didnt say will get 300-400 dmg, I said "at least". Anyways my point is, its a good skill and blah blah complain %def% doesnt matter. It will have different affects in different situations. Point being its a good skill.

Mqybe you should make a positive contribution to skill and stop complaining about it. Because itis a wonderful added damage in pvp against undead players. way better than astral damage. So yeah, tell devs to burn astral damage before illumination.

:drinks: :clapping:

compared to other classes yes it is the worst expert skill, and i did tell devs to increase magic dmg from purify+fetter combo but they never reply, im not saying its a bad skill, im saying its the worst compared to other expert skills and i will never change my mind about it  :friends:

compared to other classes yes it is the worst expert skill, and i did tell devs to increase magic dmg from purify+fetter combo but they never reply, im not saying its a bad skill, im saying its the worst compared to other expert skills and i will never change my mind about it  :friends:

Not even the worst expert skill compared to others. Look at Dk's expert skill, its just a support skill for running dungeons. And no ones asking you to change your mind nir convince you. This topic isnt about changing your "gods"  :pleasantry: mind, just looking at the pros and cons. If your smart you will know that devs doesnt make drastic changes to skills. Maybe tweek it some if anything.

We asked for a damage causing skill and now we have it. But now we still complai.

But the meat of it is this:::: Can you name all of the new expert skills that cause damage? Shaman? Druid? Dk? Barb?

Well we got lucky.

I spent the whole night in pvp cave with DK. I set Illumination to its bottom level and still got 150 dmg on DK each and every time I used it. If you aint gonna try it then shut up with all the bull. This skill rocks. If you set it to lvl5 im sure you can get at least 300-400 dmg. ♥♥♥♥in awsome skill.

Illumination doesn't work as the skill description.

The damage for sure is a huge advantage in combat with any undead entity as I mentioned in the 1st page.

The problem is in the PvE this skill won't taunt any mobs which is means it's not a tank skill, it's a damage skill for certain type of enemy.

This is my concern since I start this topic.

Btw, I put the skill at 3/4 since it's launched

Illumination doesn't work as the skill description.

The damage for sure is a huge advantage in combat with any undead entity as I mentioned in the 1st page.

The problem is in the PvE this skill won't taunt any mobs which is means it's not a tank skill, it's a damage skill for certain type of enemy.

This is my concern since I start this topic.

Btw, I put the skill at 3/4 since it's launched

Well it says "causes damage to undead enemies" and it does do that. so at least only half the skill works as it is stated in the skill description.

And by the way the taunt does work. Just doesnt work to you standards, or maybe it should have more taunt power. But it does work. In any case pala is not a pvp class. we all know that pala is a support class. and for any class that can solo and tank we know that pala is the best at it. so we should accept that victory and be happy already.

Illumination only make your pvp opponent lose the target, but most people always tap on the opponent to avoid the taunt effect.

Paladin is a tank class, and if illumination can taunt monsters around it for some times would be a huge advantage for any kind of shield wielders.

Illumination description is it will make surrounding monsters attack the paladin for some of time but it's doesn't work