some adjustments about expert skill:saturation

saturation now gives 10/15/20/25 life steal at the cost of 10%max hp,this skill seems to be good because u get a good amunt of life steal,which helps u to survive tough fight in dungeon,but in fact this skill doesnt match our expectation.

firstly,life steal is a defensive stats,which can be shown in ur defense attributes,it converts ur damage into healing.Life steal works pretty well in dmg classes such as hunter and chief because these dmg dealers have high amounts of pene,crit and other offensive stats.Back to dk,dk is a tank,who should focus on his defensive stats,such as block ,parry,solidity instead of pene and crit,so dk couldnt fully profit from life steal stats in underwater area.some of my friend change their vamp enchant  in rings to hp.

dk have two damage reduction skills:dark shield and blood protection.Blood protection works good in pve,but it have a long cooldown and short duration.Dark shield is pretty well before the release of ship graveyard,but now,it works bad in underwater game play,dk needs some more dmg reduction skills

Adjustment suggestion about saturation:

Death knight gains 5%/10%/15%/20% damage reduction,death knight gets healed at the amount of 40%/50%/60%/70% reduced damage, healing will be received in 7/6/5/4 seconds constantly.

Skill with a constantly hp consumption:3%/2.7%/2.4%/2% of maxinum hp every 3 seconds

cooldown:10s

1 hour ago, bearpharma said:

Death knight gains 5%/10%/15%/20% damage reduction,death knight gets healed at the amount of 40%/50%/60%/70% reduced damage, healing will be received in 7/6/5/4 seconds constantly.

Skill with a constantly hp consumption:3%/2.7%/2.4%/2% of maxinum hp every 3 seconds

so you lose hp to damage and skill and then heal from damage done, idk sounds like a suicidal skill

22 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

so you lose hp to damage and skill and then heal from damage done, idk sounds like a suicidal skill

It wouldn't be a bad skill. The hp consumption would be recovered when it took damage, so it would have practically no consumption, as it would have a constant consumption skill that can recover what it consumed. But using it out of combat would be suicidal, yes.

Why not have it consume energy instead of health? There are many skills like it. Plus with the Forsaken's passive being energy regen it could balance out

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Plus with the Forsaken's passive being energy regen it could balance out

+3 energy regen*

how does that help when you are level 18 and should have other energy regen gear

18 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

+3 energy regen*

how does that help when you are level 18 and should have other energy regen gear

Health regen isn't as quick as say energy regen and also that type of gear is quite common and fairly cheap

On 8/4/2021 at 6:02 PM, bearpharma said:

healing will be received in 7/6/5/4 seconds constantly.

I would just remove this. And I would like this skill more. 

5 hours ago, Speedom said:

I would like blood protection to have a longer duration. 

I agree. You wouldn't believe how many times I died in dg, boss fights, or pvp because I couldn't withstand the damage