Potion of Lifeforce bug?

Jollier

Question

Is there a bug on Lifeforce buff from Greater Potion of lifeforce? 

It certainly says  that the buffs increases effectivenesd of healing from skills that restore health by a specified percentage. it works when i heal myself (it increases my heal from 797 to around 1200+ when healing my self) but it doesnt seem effect when i heal other people/party member at all. It certainly didnt state any restriction that it only works for the user or something similiar. So maybe theres a bug or its meant to works just how it is now?20210804_225559.thumb.jpg.ecc7a2142968fcc54f943c262c7e729b.jpg

20210804_224657.jpg

Edited by Shinn

7 answers to this question

It's always on yourself yeah, it's intended.

This means that other healers will also heal you for an increased amount, same for minions healing you etc.

Overall it is better this way so....

6 hours ago, Shinn said:

Is there a bug on Lifeforce buff from Greater Potion of lifeforce? 

It certainly says  that the buffs increases effectivenesd of healing from skills that restore health by a specified percentage. it works when i heal myself (it increases my heal from 797 to around 1200+ when healing my self) but it doesnt seem effect when i heal other people/party member at all. It certainly didnt state any restriction that it only works for the user or something similiar. So maybe theres a bug or its meant to works just how it is now?20210804_225559.thumb.jpg.ecc7a2142968fcc54f943c262c7e729b.jpg

20210804_224657.jpg

It only applies to the user.

So the ideal would be the entire party using it , or atleast the tank.

But "Potion of Lifeforce" really shines on GvGs , it has SO MUCH POTENTIAL. Its absurd.

:thumbsup:

atleast now more people have to use then and not just healers 

if it increased the power of healing skills then it would make heals stronger no matter who you targeted

26 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I wish guilds who owns castles should sell the potions 

try to join a guild that has castle?

16 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

try to join a guild that has castle?

Why would I trade years of hard work in my favorite guild just for a castle and some pots, scrolls, and relics that could likely be sold to others? 

8 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Why would I trade years of hard work in my favorite guild just for a castle and some pots, scrolls, and relics that could likely be sold to others? 

You could always join back there after getting potions

Because imo its understandable that those guilds that own the castle dont sell pots,scrolls or relics because they can be game changing and could be used againt them in gvgs and castle capture