Forest Song

Surprised not to see any post on this new skill yet so I'll ask...

What do you guys think of it?

Whats your skill set up look like now...

I'm curious, an I'm sure others are, to know what your take is on forest song      :unknw:

I have it on lvl 2/4 ... what to say, when it works its great. I'd love it to work always :/

you just want to run to eye solo  ;D

its not that bad lol

but then I guess you wouldnt like some of the other "cartoons" I sometimes watch :pleasantry:

This skill is actually cool i like it.if you're against melee hero such as rogues.If you use it it can detect rogues nearby you,it does make them appear out of stealth and it is really good at escaping.Though,it's doubtful it works against mobs or not?

or else it would be great skill to skip in place like lab and dungeons.

At level 1,it is low Chance of getting its effect. I don't know at level 3 it miss chances of effecting or not.But i think it's cool,if study to  level 3,by sacrificing some points from bolt and Barkskin,since now it is kind of lame as magic defense can increase by amplifying.

I have it at level 3/4. That's the max u can increase it to because u only have 2 skill points to spare. I took 2 points off lightning bolt.

According to my observations, at level 3, the skill appears to work ~90% of the time if there are more than 2 enemies. In a 3x3 arena match, it once worked 100% to affect all three mc at once, which was so cool.

The skill works on mobs too, with a higher chance than on players I think. At level 3, Forest Song lasts just a little less longer than root, which is awesome.

Forest song skill is nice, Its good against melees and rogues.

But looking at other classes' expert skill, Druid's forest song sucks, Each support and Damage class got a damage dealing skill while druid got a stun which doesn't always work, Druids already have Root, and swarm which works fine against melees. no need add another stun  :wacko:

I would never decrease lightning bolt for forest song. because its useless against ranged classes.

Mage

Blazing ground - Ground in a specified area starts blazing. All enemies inside the area suffer from constant magic damage during the time of the skill effect.

Priest

Valor Aura - Priest creates an aura which increases physical and magic power. It affects to all allies in party inside a certain radius.

Rogue

Elusive Jump - Rogue rushes to enemy dealing physical damage.

Shaman

Lightning Shield - Shaman is surrounded by lightning shield. If the shaman gets any damage there's a chance that the shield will return magic damage.

Ranger

Fire Arrow - Fire Arrow released dealing physical damage and firing enemy. While the target is on fire it is suffering from magic damage during some time.

Warlock

Bloody Tribute - Warlock curses an enemy, which will be getting damage periodically. If the enemy uses a skill he will loose additional energy. The skill ends after its duration time, or after target uses any skill.

Necromancer

Fateful Connection - Connects all enemies inside specified area with magic threads. A part of damage dealt to one of them is transferred to others.

shaman have skill 3 attack but druid  got skill noob unfair!  what ur think? ????????????????

Its not too bad, but not worth losing skill points. Better wait fr new skills (which i guess will be out next year xD)

• 4 weeks later...

Forest Song

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Forest song is an Expert skill learnt at level 18. All the enemies in a radius of 3 yards may fall asleep using forest song. Enemies fall asleep, but if they are touched(Attacked), they wake up which removes the effect. Using this skill 1-3 random enemies fall asleep within the radius. It fails 30-40%. It has 18 seconds cool down.

Level 1 forest song makes enemy fall asleep for 4 seconds, within 3 yards radius. It consumes 18 energy points.

Level 2 Forest song makes enemy fall asleep for 5 seconds, within 3 yards radius. It consumes 20 energy points.

Level 3 has 6 seconds duration, and it works for 3-4 yards radius. It consumes 22 energy points.

at lv 3 the duration is 3 secs not as long as root

yes duration time on 3 lvl is 3 sec and chance to stun 50-60%

At level 3, Forest Song lasts just a little less longer than root.

3-6s is a big difference. did they buff?

lest go all make shaman  :drinks: 3 skill dmg and magic blind so is op  :bad: and later say druid is  :bad: i like druid but now cant play much cause shaman have stupids skill and rogue  :bad: yep druid suck now

lest go all make shaman  :drinks: 3 skill dmg and magic blind so is op  :bad: and later say druid is  :bad: i like druid but now cant play much cause shaman have stupids skill and rogue  :bad: yep druid suck now

Il do tat if the next set of expert skills suck too.

get me one shaman who can bet that he can kill any druid even with so called op shield :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

• 3 weeks later...

Rogue's nightmare xd kinda cool skill fr wars.

At lvl3 lasts 6-7secs. Dont understand its range cos at times it stuns players even 4-5yards away.

• 1 month later...