PvP DeathKnight set

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

greatness with resilience and whatever crystals you need most

Greatness set is entirely too expensive

19 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Greatness set is entirely too expensive

Tanks don't need a lot of Resilience (unless you are a BD) 

I would mix Resist Set lv30 and Resilience Sets. Such as, lv30 Resist Armor + Lv30 Resist Boots 

And lv29 Resilience Gloves + Helm 

Craft lv30 Belt Heavy (if you want to tank) or lv30 craft Lightweight (if you want to deal Damage)

Lv29 rings with Block and HPs + HP regen would be perfect and maybe the only expensive part of your equipment. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Tanks don't need a lot of Resilience (unless you are a BD) 

I would mix Resist Set lv30 and Resilience Sets. Such as, lv30 Resist Armor + Lv30 Resist Boots 

And lv29 Resilience Gloves + Helm 

Craft lv30 Belt Heavy (if you want to tank) or lv30 craft Lightweight (if you want to deal Damage)

Lv29 rings with Block and HPs + HP regen would be perfect and maybe the only expensive part of your equipment. 

I mean , i'm a Barbarian , which i would consider the strongest PvP Tank atm , and without atleast 50% resilience, ill be completely obliterated by rangers/bds/rogues.

And thats with 4/4 Stone Skin. 9K+ HP without Buffs.

And if Barbarians can get destroyed so easily by burst classes , i can't imagine what it feels to be a DK.

DK situation is sad really.

Imo , IF the player can afford Lvl 32 itens i would suggest using 2 pieces + 2 arena pieces. (Because LvL 32 Heavy Armor is just ridiculously strong)

If not then i would use 4 arena pieces + Greatness Rings/lvl29 rings with hp and block ( if you dont own greatness ones) + Contender's Amulet and Cloak/ Resist Amulet and Cloak (If you dont own contender's)

And in situations you go against teams with no Burst Class and a lot of control , then i'd switch amulet and cloak + 2 pieces to resist.

But only on those situations.

But on GvGs , War , 5x5 , Crucible. I wouldn't trade resilience over anything really.

:pensative:

If you're wealthy the situation changes, of course. Rangers, still, can't properly kite a barbarian. They acrually couldn't kite a dk either... 

But it depends on several scenarios.