[2014.03.13] Tech maintenance: fixing issues

snorlax

one ranger alone in 3 seconds beat more that a party whole and stealing my bosses. thanks AIGRIND :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

one ranger alone in 3 seconds beat more that a party whole and stealing my bosses. thanks AIGRIND :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Didn't you think for a while? Maybe:

- you are low amped

- your gear sucks

- your skills are spent in wrong way

- you didn't use healt potions and healing skills to heal yourself

- your reflex sucks

btw; I highly recomend to start attacking when someone attack you and stun him - it will help too!

- you are low amped

- your gear sucks

- your reflex sucks

btw; I highly recomend to start attacking when someone attack you and stun him - it will help too!

You should get a golden honor medal for that short, but extremely helpful checklist! With it's help, the amount of random crying noobs have decreased with 90%! (One of my dreams). ;D

You should get a golden honor medal for that short, but extremely helpful checklist! With it's help, the amount of random crying noobs have decreased with 90%! (One of my dreams). ;D

Thanks, I really appreciate your words, I hope to get that medal as well. Later I will make few more steps to help us to live in a world without noobs. :D

But seriously it looks like: Nerf ranger! +9 ranger killed me in 3 secs, I have gear for lvl 13 +2! I was afk and I was attacked by boss - NERF RANGER his new skill is OP!!!

Dear General Manager, You Have to Fix symbian as soon as it's possible

Because if You didn't, You will lose Your clients.

I can add new skill on my mage now.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

- you are low amped- your gear sucks

- your reflex sucksbtw;

I highly recomend to start attacking when someone attack you and stun him - it will help too!

Nice  :lol:

Ok.. so update is overall pretty awesome but some players 18-20 still cant add expert skill? My mage has it from orginal update but my pala cannot add after i used the free book. Many of my kingdom memebers in eteternity cannot as well. And are extremely frutrated. Please fix asap. 

Symbian users : Still exit bug at swamp and kota.solve it in days,not in months.

Ty we got now less exits as bug than previous.

v3.12 released on symbian? I still have 3.11.1 when i click (PLAY) it says ''PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE END OF UPDATE (0KB/3684KB)(0%) then auto exit. .cant update it :(

v3.12 released on symbian? I still have 3.11.1 when i click (PLAY) it says ''PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE END OF UPDATE (0KB/3684KB)(0%) then auto exit. .cant update it :(

3.11 --> fine play.no bugs

3.11(1)-->1)3500 kb loaded,full bug,

2)150 kb loaded,mini bug.

Note : No official 3.12 for symbian,but when you enter it says v3.12 and exit while you want play more than 12 minutes.haha

U guys gave rogue and bd a cool skill while a shit skill to pala....why u always do this to pala..dont say pala is a tank class thats why..i think bd is also a tank class..all prblm always comes with pala ha????

U guys gave rogue and bd a cool skill while a shit skill to pala....why u always do this to pala..dont say pala is a tank class thats why..i think bd is also a tank class..all prblm always comes with pala ha????

Pala atleast had an AoE skill, mayb tats why.

Pala was always lp now it got a shit skill too..cant win against most of the classes...plz change the skill to a good one..it has become a toy to most of the classes.......plz fix the skill gm for atleast it can gv a fight to othr classes....