[2014.03.13] Tech maintenance: fixing issues

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

Our game realms will not be available due to technical maintenance and fixing issues of version 3.12.

Maintenance will start in 30 minutes. Game realms will be not available for ~10 minutes.

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience.

• Developer

No problem but what about  symbian version? Little info please ;)

Will post info and links where to download from as soon as possible.

why the arrow fire ability ranger only have 16 seconds of coldown? and all of the other abilities of mages have 85 seconds or more in terms of arena pvp this is unfair ranger will always be able to use fire arrow however the magicians'll have to wait 3x arena in order to use our expert skills again.

please fix this!

why the arrow fire ability ranger only have 16 seconds of coldown? and all of the other abilities of mages have 85 seconds or more in terms of arena pvp this is unfair ranger will always be able to use fire arrow in entando the magicians'll have to wait 3x arena in order to use our expert skills again.

please fix this!

Maybe u didn't notice, but the shaman skill lasts for 30 seconds!! And your skills reset after entering arena, so you don't have to wait. And how the duck can you do 3 arenas in 90 seconds?

Maybe u didn't notice, but the shaman skill lasts for 30 seconds!! And your skills reset after entering arena, so you don't have to wait. And how the ♥♥♥♥ can you do 3 arenas in 90 seconds?

oh thanks for this notice :friends:

Nice. What do You Fix? Can You Tell? Oh and Somebody Say he Can use Skull lvl 3 mage. Wtf

Nice. What do You Fix? Can You Tell? Oh and Somebody Say he Can use Skull lvl 3 mage. Wtf

If you mean that skill on mage 3lv.. then its a lie

Dear players!

Our game realms will not be available due to technical maintenance and fixing issues of version 3.12.

Maintenance will start in 30 minutes. Game realms will be not available for ~10 minutes.

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience.

:good: :good:

• Developer

Do we symbian users need to redownload the game?

I will make new thread when client for symbian will be available

gm no reply about client on symbian, :(

Check this out, please - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=103258.msg761454#msg761454

;D Happy thst I'm not in home & playing, I hope it'll be a useful maintenance & you fix the new quest.

• Developer

;D Happy thst I'm not in home & playing, I hope it'll be a useful maintenance & you fix the new quest.

This quest is not necessary and will be disabled soon.

Fixed issue with learning expert skills.