valor aura

squidward

priest born to support  :blush:

what should I choose now

many useful skills in Priest

and I'm confused what is the besthelp me  ;)

bonus pict

91545_.png

umm

Am I the only one who doesnt understand why people post non-server-specific topics in server boards?

Like, what is the logic behind it?

"Hmm, I have an idea/comment about something that affects the entire game or a certain class? So... where should I post it? Oh, I know! Emerald section!

:yahoo:" 

I dont wanna be rude and dont wanna sound like a robot saying the same thing over and over. But, it doesnt take that much game or even forum knowledge to know things like this.

Im only trying to help. as soon as I notice the topic doesnt belong in that section I usually stop reading and dont even bother to see the rest. Maybe there are others who do the same.

and its nothing personal. just that this is like the 100th case this year alone.

no need to delete it. A moderator can simply move it to the correct section. Technically, Im supposed to be mod here since its a child board of one of my sections, but they still havent fixed it.

Anyways, I read your post now.

Im debating in which skills to use also. I didnt get any expert skill on any char yet. I was using a pvp build, but was gonna change it to full support eventually, since its the priest's role.

still, not sure 100% on what to use. Max heal and shield I think is a must.

umm

Am I the only one who doesnt understand why people post non-server-specific topics in server boards?

Like, what is the logic behind it?

"Hmm, I have an idea/comment about something that affects the entire game or a certain class? So... where should I post it? Oh, I know! Emerald section!

:yahoo: " 

I dont wanna be rude and dont wanna sound like a robot saying the same thing over and over. But, it doesnt take that much game or even forum knowledge to know things like this.

Im only trying to help. as soon as I notice the topic doesnt belong in that section I usually stop reading and dont even bother to see the rest. Maybe there are others who do the same.

and its nothing personal. just that this is like the 100th case this year alone.

Because few ppl read class pages, Its like 12 of them.. but many players read Realm page. so They get more replies and topic is discussed more. ;D

really? Class pages are the most important in my opinion. Its where I spent most of my time when trying to learn as much as I could about each class. Why wouldnt people want to read it?

but thats still not a good reason to put topics where they dont belong.

and if you're gonna do that why not go for tavern, which gets the most views?

really? Class pages are the most important in my opinion. Its where I spent most of my time when trying to learn as much as I could about each class. Why wouldnt people want to read it?

but thats still not a good reason to put topics where they dont belong.

and if you're gonna do that why not go for tavern, which gets the most views?

No one really posts new topics at Class pages, Except vote for your server's best character of the class, and keep repeating it. The last reply would be 2-3 days ago, and topic like a week ago.

Players don't take tavern page seriously, they will start replying with memes  :lol: