Hi guys, Crossfit Old Warspear player like 9 years ago

Crossfitv2

Hello, my name is Xavi but ingame my name was Crossfit and Catalonia I played this game like for 5 years or so and now Im just here to see how the game is going and for remember some old memories. My age was around 15 yrs old and now im close to 30 my fk lord Ima boomer.

In this game guys I meet so many ppl here and im so happy with some of them still have contact btw my english still trash as usual not rlly bad but yea xD

ABC GUILD post from 2020 bro im not crying I will send you dm-

I would like to recover my old forum acc but I dnt have even my old email so nvm.

Even I dont remember my ingame accounts :( 

Gonna spam a bit I hope this is allowed. I really want to contact with old ppl and know about their lifes.

If someone of this old days see this please contact me here or on twitter @XaviGaminGG or even on my twitch/XaviGG.

Playing New World on release btw and would be a dream to play with some old good friends, see ya guys and enjoy every day of your ingame warspear moments.

😢😭

Yeah the game has changed quite a bit, nothing like the old times anymore.

Hope you're doing alright, as for me adulthood has been quite a challenge but it could be worse I guess.  

If you want I can private message you here and tell you more about how the game is doing 😁

Hey bro. Warspear has changed alot since 2013. Especially the community. Now there is alot of inter guild politics. Many stronger guilds seek alliances with the intended enemy (aka collusion) few guilds still see the enemy faction as enemies

11 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Hey bro. Warspear has changed alot since 2013. Especially the community. Now there is alot of inter guild politics. Many stronger guilds seek alliances with the intended enemy (aka collusion) few guilds still see the enemy faction as enemies

For example, US Sapphire elf side lost the war again because of "guild politics" just a few minutes ago. It felt like aeons since the last time sentinels won war.

12 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

For example, US Sapphire elf side lost the war again because of "guild politics" just a few minutes ago. It felt like aeons since the last time sentinels won war.

MC side on said server is more, how do I put this, organized than Elf. Elf would need to organize and think of new strats to attack 

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

MC side on said server is more, how do I put this, organized than Elf. Elf would need to organize and think of new strats to attack 

mc from 5 years back wouldn't have believed you lmao

1 hour ago, Nosotraes said:

mc from 5 years back wouldn't have believed you lmao

True that lol. The legion side in sapphire is developing and quite fast I might add. Wars, GvG and arena are kind of fun now. :wind:

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 6:06 PM, Avamanyar said:

Crossfit, this is like the hundredth time you made a topic like this but I don't have problem with it.

We do miss the good old days, and have met countless people.

Totally true my bad ill try to dont come again in 2 years KAPPA

On 8/3/2021 at 12:17 PM, rafa9876 said:

Yeah the game has changed quite a bit, nothing like the old times anymore.

Hope you're doing alright, as for me adulthood has been quite a challenge but it could be worse I guess.  

If you want I can private message you here and tell you more about how the game is doing 😁

I will check md today, ngl I cant believe you still here playing xdxdxd

4 hours ago, Crossfitv2 said:

I will check md today, ngl I cant believe you still here playing xdxdxd

I've been away every now and then.

I'm actually surprised that you didn't come back during covid last year like me