[UPDATE] Problems and suggestions for 3.12 update

r0land

Why would you ignore someone who can't even msg you?  :lol:

you dont get the point , and talk other thing  :facepalm:

anyway im ignoring elves is suppose to be mark my enemy who already kill me so i can remember the name, so i can revenge to him in future.

u happy now ?  :facepalm: :wacko: :tease:  

anyway im ignoring elves is suppose to be mark my enemy who already kill me so i can remember the name, so i can revenge to him in future.

Good one  :drinks:  +1

Can't download the version for Pc 3.12, when it comes to old, already cleared cache, uninstalled and still has not the correct version

Good day,

I am facing a problem downloading the new version 3.12.0 for my window. I clicked the source/link for the updated version and finished downloading it but then when I opened the game it shows in the upper right corner that I have a version of 3.11.1 only. Neglecting the copyright version I clicked the "play" button but then it gives me a notification that my version is out of date, and so I do the same procedure as I've did earlier. I clicked the source/link > download > installed the game but unfortunately my game is out of date still.

Is it possible that the source in the "download age" is not a 3.12.0 version instead it is still 3.11.1 version? Somebody please advise me what to do?!! I will really appreciate you help... thanks :)

Can't download the version for Pc 3.12, when it comes to old, already cleared cache, uninstalled and still has not the correct version

I am facing the same problem. Did you find out a solution already?

This casket was in market. When you try to buy it, you get DC. I tried buying it from different devices and accounts. WTF? You press buy and you get disconected, when you log in back your gold is still in bag but casket still in market.

93068_.png

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.i don't understand what resurrected monsters and cursed characters u mean by? and its not making characters attack, its just making them lose focus like aggro does

i tried it many times and when my friend is being attacked by mobs, my skill Illumination does nothing but put an aggro buff on the enemie, can u plz fix this bug or explain if its not?

I dont know abt resurrected monsters but with certainty, i can say that when a Healer(Necro/Priest) heals someone with 0 hp it gets revived from the skills.Illumination damages these character greatly.I guess you know a thing about"cursed characters"

This casket was in market. When you try to buy it, you get DC. I tried buying it from different devices and accounts. WTF? You press buy and you get disconected, when you log in back your gold is still in bag but casket still in market.

lol bug trick :D

lol bug trick :D

No, really, I don't want to sell this or something  ;D  (It's gone now anyways) . Just waiting for devs explanaition how this happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, can someone tell me where on forum there is a post or topic abt swamps quest like some region on maps tower kills us n any easy way to pass them withou die? :wacko: :blush:ty..

Hi there, can someone tell me where on forum there is a post or topic abt swamps quest like some region on maps tower kills us n any easy way to pass them withou die? :wacko: :blush:ty..

Norlant Swamps Full Guide

Good luck!

Im using symbian. I already download new version, but after install it still 3.11.1 version :(

then i go to buy manual skill... The answers: Your version of the game doesn't support this item.New game version will be available soon. :(

what the solution ?

• 1 month later...

Hi when im triying to update my game on windows7 cliend downloader doesnt works before 3.13 3 kb update didnt done and now 700+kb update didnt working i downloaded 5 times and i wrote 2 tickets to support but there is no answer please help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

hi there mods...

today i learned expert skill when i reach lvl 18... it gave me 1 slot only.. so i bought other slot for 399mcoin... and i learned other expert skill.. but i can use only the one which i learned 1st.. cant use 2nd expert skill.. but i want use 2nd expert skill... even thought i cant switch it between skill.. i try using book of oblivion.. it didnt worked... plx do something.. ty

Screenshot_20180415-013944.jpg

Screenshot_20180415-013952.jpg

Guest Jessie
В 4/14/2018 в 22:44, ndre сказал:

hi there mods...

today i learned expert skill when i reach lvl 18... it gave me 1 slot only.. so i bought other slot for 399mcoin... and i learned other expert skill.. but i can use only the one which i learned 1st.. cant use 2nd expert skill.. but i want use 2nd expert skill... even thought i cant switch it between skill.. i try using book of oblivion.. it didnt worked... plx do something.. ty

Screenshot_20180415-013944.jpg

Screenshot_20180415-013952.jpg

Hello!

Dear player, Block Master is a Passive skill.