[UPDATE] Problems and suggestions for 3.12 update

r0land

And this

Already have all tower quests completed.

This quest is not necessary and will be disabled soon.

Well my + 10 mage has become so weak that i can barely kill any lock necro ranger bd rogue priest, druid anymore.Blazing Ground Skill is useless little dmg, short duration, fear dont work.  Give chains stun instead and increase or magic dmg, and make it a dot skill thst make all enemies within radius burn for certsin ammount of time at least better than fire arrow.

I feel sorry for all lower ampee mages. :/

Support class or not, you build your character anyway you wish.

Some people say let tanks be tanks, but that's not the case anymore, not a lot of 'tanks' actually tank anymore, it's usually all pvp now, how often  have you seen a party consisting of a tank, a healer and maybe a dps, farming? Rarely happens, the dude with the highest damage will tank, usually the rogue.

Unlike a lot of other classes, shamans have potential to play any role, I've tanked to b9, I've tanked the boss itself aswell, I've gone full dps dishing out extreme dmg in 5x5, and I've tried support lmao. But yeah, the whole 'shamans are supports' is a load of sh!t

Physik, out

Support class or not, you build your character anyway you wish.

Some people say let tanks be tanks, but that's not the case anymore, not a lot of 'tanks' actually tank anymore, it's usually all pvp now, how often  have you seen a party consisting of a tank, a healer and maybe a dps, farming? Rarely happens, the dude with the highest damage will tank, usually the rogue.

Unlike a lot of other classes, shamans have potential to play any role, I've tanked to b9, I've tanked the boss itself aswell, I've gone full dps dishing out extreme dmg in 5x5, and I've tried support lmao. But yeah, the whole 'shamans are supports' is a load of sh!t

Physik, out

Shhhh, I know that. But this skill would be way more op if it was a buff XD

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mage really needs a Buff

Are you serious? Mages do not need a buff, if you know how to use them, they are quite tough. Necro's skill need to be buffed or something  :)

Hey (:

I have some problems with inviting player into party while fighting the mob.

They also has same problem to invite me.

I hope it will fix soon as possible. Thanks.

Greetings.

91652_.jpg

Are you serious? Mages do not need a buff, if you know how to use them, they are quite tough. Necro's skill need to be buffed or something  :)

Yes he is serious, I played mage long enough. New skill is completely useless. Old skills have buggs. We have no stun. Necros have a very long stun ability to heal. Since magic def on jewlerys casters got harder. Since update. There ain't even a point to play mage.

And I am max amp, mostly do arenas. Dont have slow reactions. And spent over 4.5 years in warspear. Ice rain would been  better.  Fixed skills that chains stun in able users to attack. That our shield skill raise protection more and boost our dmg to.that warp have chance to slow players down. For more effective use of shattered stones. Instead of a useless fear chance on fireball that get intdruped instantly if you lucly enoug to cast a fireball on a player while standing in blazing ground. Or that blazing stones dog higher dmgnand turn people that got affected of it on fire for and get a dot (dmg over time) increased since msgic def.

Thats a few ideas to make mage not completly useless.

Howl and out. /Wolf

I have a mage lvl 4, so I haven't got the chance to try new skill. Anyways, it increase damage from every person on party from what I read?

Works for pvp and pve. Imagine a ranger 10+ with a mage on party, seems awesome. I'd make it 3/4 asap lol.

At first I didn't like shaman either, until I tested it on highier levels. Give it a chance. ;D

Guess Bladedancers expert skill should be changed to ' use only if target is selected' just don't want all BD's randomly detecting rogues under stealth.

First of, I found this text bug.

Опубликованное фото

And then a thing about rush that I guess is a bug. When the bd runs over you, you get tauntet. And that is how it should be. But, it does not only taunt once sometimes, no, sometimes it just keep making me loose focus. When that happens, I can't even target anything. The bug gives rush an armistice effect. Pls, take a look at this thing.

First of, I found this text bug.

Опубликованное фото

And then a thing about rush that I guess is a bug. When the bd runs over you, you get tauntet. And that is how it should be. But, it does not only taunt once sometimes, no, sometimes it just keep making me loose focus. When that happens, I can't even target anything. The bug gives rush an armistice effect. Pls, take a look at this thing.

That is no bug. Bd rush ability is to run to a spot ( like teleport), taunt enemies in that spot ( like agressor, but bettrr, because you can spot out rogues) AND stun enemies ( Like charge). Oh, and also, you can run away from a battle with it.

It seems like you didn't really understand what I meant. The thing I meant is that sometimes, it just keeps spamming taunt on you. Like this:

Uses rush against me > I get taunted and loose focus > I target him > I get taunted again > I target > Instantly loose focus again

So I simply couldn't atk or do anything.  :unknw:

But if I just was drunk or if it actually happened is a clue for me. I will try to capture it.

I was going to create a bd on the new BR server, and when I click create appears it:

Опубликованное фото

Translating, it means "You cannot create a hero, as there are too many heroes of the game selected faction in this game realm."

Now there's a limit to make chars on each faction? :S

Help resolve this issue asap, I am dying to use this skill  :drinks:

Please let us know tentative date by when this issue will get resolved.

Thanks and Regards

Summary of this update...

Druid Expert Skill  has wrong description, you should say that this skill is not very effective and will fail 85% so think twice before you invest your gold to it and skill point on it.

RANGER one word for ranger expert skills is Awesome!

Mage Expert Skills is totally useless- Why would you use this low damaging skills if you can invest more gold to amp instead? totally useless better delete this skill or make new one.

Shaman Expert Skill- One of the most awesome skills in warspear ever created! you can kill enemy without even moving coz the lightning shield can give 4 to 5 times damage nice devs! this are the real expert skills totally OP!

Bladedancer expert skills is good for detecting rouges and for stunning enemy very quick good skill.

Warlock -  warlock your skills is useless just like mage better delete mage and warlock today coz they are totally useless. thanks to magic defence and nerfing both this magic casters lols.

Necro- Nothing special I can say its fair skill, could be useful but not that much.

Ranger - Cool skill this skill Rocks! :friends:

Priest - fair skill well it gives small amount of added magic damage and heal but personally does good priest sacrifice skill point for this aura? I think Paladin aura is enough to make higher attack and heal, doesn't this skill redundant to Paladin's Aura? If you were to asked what is more convinient use a merman summon or paladin  Aura to get highher heal and attack or buy 40k new skill which you need to sacrifice skill point to attain better heal? If I were to asked I better use Merman, two in one purpose , you have minion added healer and attacker at the same time, so for me this Priest expert skill is just mimic skill of Paladin Aura and merman skills Aura. not so useful yet so expensive!

Paladin - Who cares, Pala is  one of the less useful chars today.

Barb- I can say its a good skill just learn how to use it.

Rouge - Super Cool Skill damn it! this is called OP skill nice devs!

DK - good skill compare to mage and warlock

So I recommend Airgrind to focus on the skill problems.

Some of the skills are good and very reasonable but some are just piece of Sh*t! talking about mage, warlock, druid, pala, and priest expert skills or should I say noob skills?

That's a hint you better work now or the 4 million players you are talking about will lose..

Also  I hope the players still have their trust in you so you can win in the best app competition.

If I were to asked I'm with you Airgrind, I actually voted to warspear as best app coz I still belive in you guys, but what about the other people who sees the game now as BIG FAILURE?  W.S. team may the force be with you. :good:

I think paladins and mages should be buffed. When I face one of then on arena or swamp I almost feel sorry for then (and for their team). Both have ridiculous low damage. I can understand a paladin with low attack but mage is suposed to be dps and is very easy to tank, they dont even have a stun skill.

I think paladins and mages should be buffed. When I face one of then on arena or swamp I almost feel sorry for then (and for their team). Both have ridiculous low damage. I can understand a paladin with low attack but mage is suposed to be dps and is very easy to tank, they dont even have a stun skill.

So true..

I guess the game is turning into more imbalance instead of balance lols.

I don't know if there is any bug or just things going wrong with me.

I have 3 profile with overall 11 chars and 9 are level 20 in EU emerald. I don't know why I am not able to add expert skill for any of my characters.

I did all what it takes but my luck is deep sh*t or it is new type of bug which want me to quit warspear.

I am playing in very unfair environment where other using new skill and am forced to watch and die.

I don't know why you posted this section for problem and suggestion when you are not listening a bit of it.

Steps I followed:

1) installed latest version

2) Reset my skill with book

3) spend 10 skill points

4) brought expert skill manual

5) result: couldn't add expert skil "***"

Please do the needful, do let me know in case you need further information to resolve this problem.

Atleast give tentative date for fix.

Thanks and Regards

Summary of this update...

Druid Expert Skill  has wrong description, you should say that this skill is not very effective and will fail 85% so think twice before you invest your gold to it and skill point on it.

RANGER one word for ranger expert skills is Awesome!

Mage Expert Skills is totally useless- Why would you use this low damaging skills if you can invest more gold to amp instead? totally useless better delete this skill or make new one.

Shaman Expert Skill- One of the most awesome skills in warspear ever created! you can kill enemy without even moving coz the lightning shield can give 4 to 5 times damage nice devs! this are the real expert skills totally OP!

Bladedancer expert skills is good for detecting rouges and for stunning enemy very quick good skill.

Warlock -  warlock your skills is useless just like mage better delete mage and warlock today coz they are totally useless. thanks to magic defence and nerfing both this magic casters lols.

Necro- Nothing special I can say its fair skill, could be useful but not that much.

Ranger - Cool skill this skill Rocks! :friends:

Priest - fair skill well it gives small amount of added magic damage and heal but personally does good priest sacrifice skill point for this aura? I think Paladin aura is enough to make higher attack and heal, doesn't this skill redundant to Paladin's Aura? If you were to asked what is more convinient use a merman summon or paladin  Aura to get highher heal and attack or buy 40k new skill which you need to sacrifice skill point to attain better heal? If I were to asked I better use Merman, two in one purpose , you have minion added healer and attacker at the same time, so for me this Priest expert skill is just mimic skill of Paladin Aura and merman skills Aura. not so useful yet so expensive!

Paladin - Who cares, Pala is  one of the less useful chars today.

Barb- I can say its a good skill just learn how to use it.

Rouge - Super Cool Skill damn it! this is called OP skill nice devs!

DK - good skill compare to mage and warlock

So I recommend Airgrind to focus on the skill problems.

Some of the skills are good and very reasonable but some are just piece of Sh*t! talking about mage, warlock, druid, pala, and priest expert skills or should I say noob skills?

That's a hint you better work now or the 4 million players you are talking about will lose..

Also  I hope the players still have their trust in you so you can win in the best app competition.

If I were to asked I'm with you Airgrind, I actually voted to warspear as best app coz I still belive in you guys, but what about the other people who sees the game now as BIG FAILURE?  W.S. team may the force be with you. :good:

brdigo 

I don't know if there is any bug or just things going wrong with me.

I have 3 profile with overall 11 chars and 9 are level 20 in EU emerald. I don't know why I am not able to add expert skill for any of my characters.

I did all what it takes but my luck is deep sh*t or it is new type of bug which want me to quit warspear.

I am playing in very unfair environment where other using new skill and am forced to watch and die.

I don't know why you posted this section for problem and suggestion when you are not listening a bit of it.

Steps I followed:

1) installed latest version

2) Reset my skill with book

3) spend 10 skill points

4) brought expert skill manual

5) result: couldn't add expert skil "***"

Please do the needful, do let me know in case you need further information to resolve this problem.

Atleast give tentative date for fix.

Thanks and Regards

The suggestion will be used if its made by creative thinkers, most of the things that are in game is come from the suggestion, guilds, minions,even the new expert skills is suggested by players, but one thing is for sure they are not going to add if there is no profit for them.

8) i found 1 simply bug or something (im not sure bout this). but when i want add player to ignore list by manually (write name player) its pop up and its mean i must be add that people by view location then press ignore. cant add by manually (write name player) . im sorry if someone already report this bug or something. here is the screen shoot .

92371_.jpg

92372_.jpg

8) i found 1 simply bug or something (im not sure bout this). but when i want add player to ignore list by manually (write name player) its pop up and its mean i must be add that people by view location then press ignore. cant add by manually (write name player) . im sorry if someone already report this bug or something. here is the screen shoot .

How much people do you have on your ignore list?  :facepalm: