[UPDATE] Problems and suggestions for 3.12 update

r0land

I downloaded the new version, bought the new skill manuals. It worked fine for my Druid.

Didn't work for ranger at first, but after Realm was down and restarted, It worked. I could add and use new skills.

But for my mage it doesn't work, Notysins Mage level 20.. I tried alot, Reinstalling it many times, tried on PC and my phone (Android), still doesn't work. It says "Couldn't add expert skill "Blazing Ground"."

Since last Serverstop ( yesterday ) its not possible to equip the Skill on my Necro and my Rouge. ( one Account )

Before this i equipped the expert Skill on my Barb, Shaman and my Warlock. ( other Account )

Also i read in World chat that others cant equip new skill too since last serverstop.

• Developer

Issue when some characters are not able to use skill books (manuals) is a well known. We are working on fix.

For symbian i'm already download from website and i instal but is version is 3.11.1 not v 3.12.. Please do something admin

The shaman skill cooldown is a bit long.. Perhaps reduce to 60/75secpnds?

try fight a shaman in arena who has shield on (3/4 skilled)

Shaman skill with less cooldown ?! I mean this skill works like bless o O

I loose to low amp shamans cause of that skill xD

WarCry - Makes all enemies in the radius of Warcry effect to attack the barbarian. The barbarian's physical and magic defense increases while the skill active

C'mon. That Skill sucks alot.

• Raised defence??? pfff.... in lvl 1 u get 3 seconds of druids shield. I raised it to lvl 3 and all i have is 6 secons for a less amount of def
  • That Warcry makes mobs only aggro if noone hits them before. Mobs dont attack you if they are already aggro to another player. Tried in dungeon to take mobs on me but didn't really happen.
Why are your Skill Descriptions always so.....mysterious????

Cant you make a detailed description of all Skills that everyone knows about durations, lvl progress and effects of skills???

try fight a shaman in arena who has shield on (3/4 skilled)

Shaman skill with less cooldown ?! I mean this skill works like bless o O

I loose to low amp shamans cause of that skill xD

91551_.jpg

Hey my friend Sarah cant use skill manual that show in the picture. She shaman, level 20 and has use all talent points in base skills, she met all requirement but still nothing.

Seen someone posted up a similar problem and seen a reply, thought i post this just incase

91552_.png

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.i don't understand what resurrected monsters and cursed characters u mean by? and its not making characters attack, its just making them lose focus like aggro does

i tried it many times and when my friend is being attacked by mobs, my skill Illumination does nothing but put an aggro buff on the enemie, can u plz fix this bug or explain if its not?

post-15696-14177039651318_thumb.png

post-15696-1417703965147_thumb.png

I still dont understand why they gave shamans another offense skill. Its too good already, lasts fr 30secs as far as wat ive heard.

Ps: I wouldn't be surprised if u guys think abt nerfing it a bit. Shamans are just support class fr god sake.

I still dont understand why they gave shamans another offense skill. Its too good already, lasts fr 30secs as far as wat ive heard.

Ps: I wouldn't be surprised if u guys think abt nerfing it a bit. Shamans are just support class fr god sake.

And you saw the 2nd stun they gave to the druids ? With less 20 sec CD ?  :facepalm:

And you saw the 2nd stun they gave to the druids ? With less 20 sec CD ?  :facepalm:

Tat stun fails a lot more than this shield. Am not sure how many druid even think abt upgrading it. Seriously? around 500(or even more, i met a low amp shmn)  extra dmg every fight? or am i exaggerating?

I seriously wouldn't mind if any melee class got tat skill, but why shaman lol?

Druid's Forest song fails most of the time. even if it works on 1 nearby target, It stuns the target for 1sec. While shaman skill returns damage x4-5 times each time used  :wacko: :wacko:

I would swap Forest song for Lightning Shield any day.

Shaman

Lightning Shield - Shaman is surrounded by lightning shield. If the shaman gets any damage there's a (Higher) chance that the shield will return magic damage.

Druid

Forest Song - All (1 or very low chances of 2) enemies in the radius of Forest Song effect, with some (Low) chance, may fall asleep. Once they get any damage the effect disappears.

Tat stun fails a lot more than this shield. Am not sure how many druid even think abt upgrading it. Seriously? around 500(or even more, i met a low amp shmn)  extra dmg every fight? or am i exaggerating?

I seriously wouldn't mind if any melee class got tat skill, but why shaman lol?

Why would druids decrease Root, Heal or dmg for a stun which mostly fails, and useless against Ranged classes. Druid's Root and swarm is already enough for melees.

Druid's Forest song fails most of the time. even if it works on 1 nearby target, It stuns the target for 1sec. While shaman skill returns damage x4-5 times each time used  :wacko: :wacko:

I would swap Forest song for Lightning Shield any day.

Shaman

Lightning Shield - Shaman is surrounded by lightning shield. If the shaman gets any damage there's a (Higher) chance that the shield will return magic damage.

Druid

Forest Song - All (1 or very low chances of 2) enemies in the radius of Forest Song effect, with some (Low) chance, may fall asleep. Once they get any damage the effect disappears.

Hm if you say, I can't judge cause for me I get this bug "couldn't use skill blablabla". Hope this fix will come fast...

why people always cry about lock shaman? Even quake fails most of the time coz of slow connection and screen bug as compared to druid root and bees and other elf char but we rarely  complain. U need practise to put aoe skil but many cry u doing . P.s now feel the same situation like quake. Before quake was 5x5 , your cry make it 3x3 . More cry leads to more changed for lock and sham but still cry. I think elfs always cry

why people always cry about lock shaman? Even quake fails most of the time coz of slow connection and screen bug as compared to druid root and bees and other elf char but we rarely  complain. U need practise to put aoe skil but many cry u doing . P.s now feel the same situation like quake. Before quake was 5x5 , your cry make it 3x3 . More cry leads to more changed for lock and sham but still cry. I think elfs always cry

And we are not discussing abt forest song or quake here. Its abt the new "shaman blessing". If many players feel its op devs will nerf it.

Druid's Forest song doesn't fail because of slow connection or screen bug, but it fails because its designed that way. Description says "with some chances, may fall asleep".

Druids already had a stun skill, Root and swarm for slowing down enemy, specially melees. No need add another stun which has some chances of working. While other classes get better damage skills.

And we are not discussing abt forest song or quake here. Its abt the new "shaman blessing". If many players feel its op devs will nerf it.

A shaman wanted to  test lightning shield. I started attacking shaman, He used the skill and i got hit 375 damage x4 times While shaman was just watching, he wasn't even attacking.

A shaman wanted to  test lightning shield. I started attacking shaman, He used the skill and i got hit 375 damage x4 times While shaman was just watching, he wasn't even attacking.

against putry, 416 416 800! in 4 hits. lol

I can report 4 Mage issues.

1 (new) when fire ball sucess to fear the enemy while being standing in blazing ground. The fear instantly interrupts by auto hit.

2 Sometime when you use warp (mine lvl 5) on or right next to enemy it dont do any damage.

3 Pretty often when you use shattered stones on or next to an enemy the skill goes of but no burning stones fall down. No dmg.

4.The skill illusionary chains pushes enemy away and disable there movement for a short while. But all ranged classes can keep shooting hitting  you so it dont disable there ability to use skills or auto hit like many other caster classes stun skills does.  So its useless.

edit: Also the skill blazing grond lvl 3 do about 100-102 normal dmg qnd doubble crit against low lvl mobs. And 1-50 max usually against players, 1 - 20 dmg on most cloth magic classes. And since it neither slow them down or stun enemy players just run trough it.

Tested on a +10 Mage. With 6.4 - 8-6 penetration.

against putry, 416 416 800! in 4 hits. lol

With decent mdef its around 250s frm a decent shaman. Still high imo. It reflects like 2-3 times at lvl3. Not really tat deadly when rangers can still kill them in 2hits, but i feel shamans dont 'deserve' tat skill.  :snorlax:

With decent mdef its around 250s frm a decent shaman. Still high imo. It reflects like 2-3 times at lvl3. Not really tat deadly when rangers can still kill them in 2hits, but i feel shamans dont 'deserve' tat skill.  :snorlax:

Its even better at lvl4 thn. All is well if tat dmg is halved.

Bug:

Most of mobs are moving slowly.

1. Это не ошибка. Монстры теперь останавливаются (так было примерно год назад).

translation: 1.This is not a bug. Monsters now stay (it was about a year ago).

Couldn't add expert skill with necro

That bug affect half players of eu emerald random chars class don't matter. My mage it works, my ranger dont. And so for many but diffrent classes on ssme account.

First I must just say that this new kind of system for skills is awesome! I am looking forward to that moment when there are som many skills that people can "build" their own class, that would be pure awesome. So that for barb as example there are both skills that are dmg oreientated (dmg dealing semi tank)  and def orientated (full tank), and then the barb can choose how to build their character. And then classes like shaman and so can choose between "pt buffs/support skills or more controling/ dming skills.

And please, give us barbs the "Berserk" already! ;D

Using Windows PC.

EDIT: Updated to latest version, this occured earlier today. When you click "Yes"  ::) , it shows an error  ;D

i have my "blonde" moments too sometimes :D

And another thing. The AoE taunt of warcry is too weak to actually taunt the mobs in PvE. Bcaz as soon as anyone deals the tiniest amount of dmg, the taunt doesn't work. That kind of makes the taunt useless. :facepalm:

I would like that to be improved in some way. Ty. :)