necro new skill

How does the new necro skill benefit THEM IN PVP. Not arena but 1v1. All the other classes have benefits in a way but what does this skill do but put a fancy purple thing on top of something IN 1V1.  :facepalm:

In 1vs1 you have your ducking goddamn op nightmare, with which you can kite the duck out of everyone, so please, stop complaining about 1vs1 with a necro. Only very weak noobs do that. :)

Warspear Online wasn't created for 1v1.

And you would know? Why would they start to look into the ideas of actually making dueling etc? =_=

They have said this themselves. They wont look into dueling etc. suggestions because they WON'T add any type of 1v1 pvp in to the game.

And for your knowledge, i think this skill is good for necros. First of all it's a "support" type of skill. Secondly it gives necro ability to do damage to multiple enemies, which was impossible with necros skills before since they are all single targets. I like the skill and it's very good skill for dungeons and lab. Stop complaining and man the **** up.

For now the skill failed a lot in dungeon  ;D Next to healing the tanks who are attacking the targets i had to heal myself too because of the skill. It was a fail. More busy saving myself than the tanks (ok, i used a healing minion and some pots for this).

For now the skill failed a lot in dungeon  ;D Next to healing the tanks who are attacking the targets i had to heal myself too because of the skill. It was a fail. More busy saving myself than the tanks (ok, i used a healing minion and some pots for this).

Really? We had no problems when i went dungeon with abc. Crusang was boss healing tanks and shared damage worked great. Must have been that you had fail tanks/dps classes.

I always find my players at the tower-area. So indeed, not high amped players, and not all lvl 20. It even was normal, not hard ;D But it is because of doing damage on a mob. When everyone is targeting the goal-mobs, and i do damage on a non-goal (even when it is 30) i get the aggro of that mob. That's also how my minion so often die in dungeon. When i want to nightmare a mob i often does 1 normal attack on that mob and my minion think i want to kill it... and the minion keeps attacking that mob and gets the aggro. Even when it is only doing ~80 damage per hit.

How does the new necro skill benefit THEM IN PVP. Not arena but 1v1. All the other classes have benefits in a way but what does this skill do but put a fancy purple thing on top of something IN 1V1.  :facepalm:

Its funny how he asks a question regarding 1v1 and instead of helping him, everyone says he shouldn't worry about that because the games is "designed" to be teamplay. Community with short perspective  :facepalm: .

Anyway, here is what I think about this new skill. It doesnt benefit them in 1v1 in any way, the best use of the skill is for arena 5v5, not much use outside of this. In smaller arena its best to not use this skill coz the damage spread will be very low and it also breaks nightmare. So if your build is not focused on arena 5v5 or war, dont allocate skill points on this. Let's just wait for other expert skills and see if devs put in something that fits more on a 1v1 focused necro.

I wonder why everyone complain about balance by looking only at 1v1. If your character doesn't kill fast someone other - it's definitelly wrong/bugged/skills sucks/gear and weapon sucks. It's mmorpg right? Didn't you even think for a second that you have healers/dps/tanks here? In mmorpg u mostly work as a team not just single person. Why people don't complain about balance at dungeon/lab/every kind of quests/farm? In fact 1v1 is very small aspect of this game.

Ofcourse it's not for 1v1 lol, it's an aoe. Necro is still strong at 1v1 and he didn't have aoe skill, now you have. Shouldn't you be happy about it?

You said it's only for 5v5 and wars. It's worth for that. But in fact you have multiple ways to use it in PvE as well. But you need to think for a while, it's hard right?

Sure - it's easier to create a topic and cry here.

@Topic: There isn't any way to use it at 1v1 (without any other enemy near opponent) just deal with it.

No, its not usefull for pve because outside dungeon you better off spamming poison spittle (and eye), it will do more damage on the long run. And on dungeon you only need to kill specific monsters so aoe just gona make monsters u dont need to kill agro on you.

No, its not usefull for pve because outside dungeon you better off spamming poison spittle (and eye), it will do more damage on the long run. And on dungeon you only need to kill specific monsters so aoe just gona make monsters u dont need to kill agro on you.

God... Didn't you think for a sec that you can combine 2x deathly eye + poison spittle + expert skill?

Specific monsters? Sure; very often like 3 at the same place - learn to use aoe to land it only on those mobs which you need.

If you attack only one mob - ofc you won't use that skill. But there are many situations when you need to kill 2+ mobs

I still can't believe that you don't want to buy it because you think it's only for 5v5 and wars, It's 1 skill more on your skill bar, ppl with that skill will be always better (if they know how to use that)

I bought it and made a lot of tests. Your argument doenst change my conclusions. Sorry, its only good on arena 5v5. But be happy using it on level 3, I prefer having shield and nightmare level 5 :)

I bought it and made a lot of tests. Your argument doenst change my conclusions. Sorry, its only good on arena 5v5. But be happy using it on level 3, I prefer having shield and nightmare level 5 :)

Same here :)

Bye the way; we are not complaining or crying. We are discussing the use of the new skill. If the conclusion is 'none' then it is. But i will not cry about it.

here's the real question... anybody maxed out 4/4 or 3/4 that skill? i wanna know what changes/improved. currently, im on 2/4. low dmg (not even 100), good enough duration/time. and it seems like the "partly" dmg "shared" is based on how much dmg can a player inflicts. the highest ive tried with my friend is somewhat 85.

it would be nice if the skills can crit xd for e.g like lock's life exhaust skill.. or maybe while the skill is active, target(s) cant regen hp or heal xd xd that'd be superb ops! yknow, just my 2 cents xd

its a fun skill to mess around with xd i have no complaint thus far.

here's the real question... anybody maxed out 4/4 or 3/4 that skill? i wanna know what changes/improved. currently, im on 2/4. low dmg (not even 100), good enough duration/time. and it seems like the "partly" dmg "shared" is based on how much dmg can a player inflicts. the highest ive tried with my friend is somewhat 85.

I got it 3/4

Duration/damage % shared has gotten some pluses, but eh, that's up to it. Get high amplified partners and let them wreck havoc with the skill

it would be nice if the skills can crit xd for e.g like lock's life exhaust skill.. or maybe while the skill is active, target(s) cant regen hp or heal xd xd that'd be superb ops! yknow, just my 2 cents xd

its a fun skill to mess around with xd i have no complaint thus far.

It's impossible for now to make it 4/4, but I have 3/4. I can tell you what 3/4 skill have so u can compare to your 2/4.

Duration of skill = 10 sec.

Damage dealt to the other enemy = 15%

For me it's worth to max it (to 3/4), but it's your choice.

I have yet to test it to see what it is like, judging from seeing what it does, it isn't very useful in a lot of situations, unless you got a big war going on or something :facepalm:

I have yet to test it to see what it is like, judging from seeing what it does, it isn't very useful in a lot of situations, unless you got a big war going on or something :facepalm:

15% it's a lot even in 2v2 (if used in time), 5v5 and wars are the best situations for this skill, but it's good in PvE too.

3k dmg dealt to the one player = 450 dmg dealt to the rest. But in 10 sec duration you can make a lot more dmg.

hmm.. tempting. but nahh. since its not really advantageous in major ways, i keep my 2/4. cause im balancing every skills for pvp/dungeon runs,farm,hunt etc/ and pve arena. so far, its all good.

• 2 weeks later...