BLOCK this account!

iknowuall

auroraa account should be blocked?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. auroraa account should be blocked?

• yes
    • no

That is ohohoho still, iv talked a bit to auroraa and her/his english is beter than that. What iv herd about this situation is. Ohohoho ask auroraa to use her acount for hunting, auroraa gave the id and pass, ohoho changed the email etc and has told the real auroraa that he will give back, and he wont, and he will and he wont etc etc etc, he just keeps ignoring everyone who questions him

he didnt ignore me, and the real auroraa now changed the history  :facepalm: , she said he hacked she, so i just wanted he to delete her chars or wtf he wanna do, just block that account  :facepalm: , if isnt to owner use, nobody should use

[move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]look what i got from the "owner" of auroraa[/glow][/shadow][/move]

I tried to pm her,the conversation is my pp since i can't upload it with my phone. Details:

Nigra: hi

Auroraa: hi can u buy me barberset and hair color 30x?

Nigra:kok pakai bahasai inggris?kamu kan dr malay

Auroraa: speak me some english

The real auroraa can speak malaysian languange,this auroraa can't which proves 99,99% she's not aororaa,ohohohoh perhaps

ohoho is nw selling the char auroraa for 100k gold... pls no1 fall for it- 1. its illegal... 2. he may scam you too...

3.better u start your own char with the name u choose and enjoy the game from the start!