valor aura

notawolf

Just bit of info i noticed. each skill level add roughly 4%dmg and 10sec duration

Mine 387normal dmg 402 at level one 417at 2 And 433at 3. it starts at 15secs at one 25 for 2 and 35 for 3

:facepalm: Well dont know what the devs did. But the critical is mostly usual now. Its good. And I used to heal 518 with 211 magic power level 5 heal. Now after the update I heal 558. Just wow. How did it increase? Magic power is still 211. A bit of offtopic sorry. Valor aura doesnt look good though.

Ur very wrong about not looking good. If u didnt know it stacks with paladins aura. I can heal 1109 with a lvl 5 pally aura and my own. Not even mentioned it helps party also. second thing,all necros and priests got 40 heal buff .

Count again please time u click button till time it ends 35

Aura effect starts when Valor Aura sign appears under your name, not when you click the button

:rofl: Try this combination in arena. Valor aura + Pala aura + go with a mage. U r unbearable.

pysical dmg too  8) ranger best couple

• 3 months later...

What about valor aura lvl 4? Anyone tested it?

at level 4 it last for 40 sec. Add 50 Magic, my attack from 316 become 366 and heal from 745 become 820. :pardon:

Ok,I want to add the new skills to my guide but I don't think I would try them myself anytime soon so I will depend on others' experiences I guess

First,valor aura

This skill adds 4% to you and your party's magic power and physical power

So,it adds 4% extra percentage on each lvl,means its percentage is 20% on lvl5,correct?

Also,in which lvl its duration becomes equal or close to its cooldown?

And,does upgrading it affects how far your party mates can be away from you and yet receive its effect?

Secondly,elusive treat

would does this skill do :D ?

Note that all of the info I get will be added to the priest's guide with the name of its provider,all answers are appreciated in advance.

Ok,I want to add the new skills to my guide but I don't think I would try them myself anytime soon so I will depend on others' experiences I guess

First,valor aura

This skill adds 4% to you and your party's magic power and physical power

So,it adds 4% extra percentage on each lvl,means its percentage is 20% on lvl5,correct?

Also,in which lvl its duration becomes equal or close to its cooldown?

And,does upgrading it affects how far your party mates can be away from you and yet receive its effect?

Secondly,elusive treat

would does this skill do :D ?

Note that all of the info I get will be added to the priest's guide with the name of its provider,all answers are appreciated in advance.

1. Priest's valor aura just have 4 level max, and i agree with u each lv roughly increase 4 % physical and magical dmg and additional 10 second duration. level 3 = 30 seconds, level 4 = about 45 seconds

2. Please dont mention this epic fail skill anymore, it hurts me. 40k for pvp skill? r u insane?