exploration ach suggestion

Jcbref

We already have this ach in the game which requires you to visit every island and zone during 1 game sessionimage.png.1f14e67e72b8652e25b3d68aa88d5dd7.png

and now I am suggesting that there should be ach/aches for exploring all ground areas in all the available default maps: both map 1's, map 2, swamps, both normal astral labyrinth and kronus' lab and ayvondil

I'm suggesting this because I achieved it and would like some recognition for wasting time on it :duckyduck:

proof will be posted to videos section

15 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

We already have this ach in the game which requires you to visit every island and zone during 1 game sessionimage.png.1f14e67e72b8652e25b3d68aa88d5dd7.png

and now I am suggesting that there should be ach/aches for exploring all ground areas in all the available default maps: both map 1's, map 2, swamps, both normal astral labyrinth and kronus' lab and ayvondil

I'm suggesting this because I achieved it and would like some recognition for wasting time on it :duckyduck:

proof will be posted to videos section

swamps🕯️

Then they should increase the amount of points given, if they aim to increase the difficulty of the said achievement.

Furthermore: they should increase the medals for some other achievements like participating in 100wars, killing 1000players.

8 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

Then they should increase the amount of points given, if they aim to increase the difficulty of the said achievement.

Furthermore: they should increase the medals for some other achievements like participating in 100wars, killing 1000players.

i guess theyre classified as "hard" aches at tier III is that they just require you to play the game and participate in different parts of it like wars and pvp in all situations, but theyre not technically difficult to get, they just require time although with that logic everyday job III probably shouldn't be mythical but for that my guess it the fact that it needs 100 consecutive days

Or they could add tiers to those aches, the 4 achievements i would like to see get new tiers are easy job, it's time for cleaning, bloody harvest and god of war