GM NEW SKILL CANT USE HELPPPPPPPP MEHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

adywijaya

GM i already download 2 times at android and PC (OS Windows) and buy new skill 40k but when i want to use new skill its saying : couldnt add expert skill :facepalm: , what happen here  :facepalm: help gm :sorry:

i really want try new skill its look awesome :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

91490_.png

91492_.png

It's same with me too and many more players. Snorlax said he will see it.So,lets be patient and wait for some maintenances and fix. :drinks:

Here's an idea: put this topic in support

Even better idea, read support first, this is 3rd topic about same thing e.e There is more people, i was one of them and its fixed for me now, Snorlax said will be fixed, so patience you all get ur turn

Hello, I am having the same issue but not to panic, right? Lol that's why we have our brains for for those who didn't think about this well let me "try" too explain it … some devices have the new update which would be v3.12 those having issue still have v3.11 including me maybe tomorrow (3/13/14) will be fixed & we will return to our daily things. Anyways as I was saying if you have your skill for your class which is required you cannot have a different skill if it doesn't match your character's class, am sure we know but eh their always someone who doesn't know so I just threw that out there. Well all is require if you have your "expert skill" bought & are level 18 all you need to do is wait.  :snorlax: & his buddies should get all devices fixed soon! So just calm down. Thank you for your time & hope I "helped" or gave you an idea of what's going on. Always be positive !  :good: