Elusive Jump

Smilga

Can someone update me on the new skill? How much damage does it do at certain lvl and does the skill damage depend on your physical power?

It's more powerful than Merciless Strike, even at lvl 3/4. But it works like a normal skill from what I've seen: your dmg and opponent def. Once I get enough money to pay for the skill, I'll upload the dmg difference :)

I already have this skill on my rogue, its very cool, look like mages teleport, u can use it with stealth too, and you will make more damage when using only stealth :yahoo: My elusive jump lv3, with both +7 scouts deals 1800dmg crit

;D so bad i wish gm changing one thing bd's skill can't srtoping rogues stealth coz stealth best skill rogues have it against other classes and bds have more def and more dmg and more hp  :facepalm:

91557_.png

It's a good skill because you can do combos :D

Stealth + Hit + Mersiless + Elusive Jump + Gouge

Stealth + Elusive Jump + Merciless + Gouge + Stealth + Merciless/Elusive ...

Dont waste your precious stealth by using a regular hit with it,go with stealth+elusive for max damage.

This is a good topic as a reference for the Devs to nerf rogue in the future  ;D

Its too OP for sure

IMO its not op at all, since the skill kick in the back has no use(for me, not sure for others) and this skill come right in time :rofl:

IMO its not op at all, since the skill kick in the back has no use(for me, not sure for others) and this skill come right in time :rofl:

Shitley will scalp you if he sees this

according to new skill is this good build?

5 merciless, 3 gouge, 5 stealth, 3 elusive

I use this build. Though for pvp best to swap kick in the back or dodge instead of gouge.

My skill build:

Merciless and stealth 5 , dodge and new skill 3

And i have % 36.5 dodge im think this skill build good ;)

My skill build:

Merciless and stealth 5 , dodge and new skill 3

And i have % 36.5 dodge im think this skill build good ;)

"36.5% dodge" WTF

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a good topic as a reference for the Devs to nerf rogue in the future  ;D

Its too OP for sure

im not sure if rogue OP or you just jelly  :tease:

rogue have no skill for range especially against druid, were ducked. thats why dev gave us a jump. we deserve it. thats called balance.

• 2 weeks later...

rogue >>>> coward class! ranger is better  :yahoo: if u dont like see my face >>> :rofl:

How is rogue a "coward class"?

• 1 month later...

elusive jump allows us to be beside you, and you rangers are running  after it. Yes, rogues are cowards.

k rogue is melee and need gap closer to jump to enemy but is it normal when  i play vs 2 rogues with my healer on arena i die on 2 elusive jump skill and arena become 2v1 or 3v2. This skill is ok but dmg is too big. This isn't normal class which have stealth can kill enemy with 1 or 2 skills

elusive jump is a very useful skill and deals high dmg, plus it can be use even trap by ranger, i've seen high amp rogue hit armandor 690+ and merciless 800+ from what i see the merciless strike should be 895-900 dmg, it seems that his elusive jump lvl 4/4 and m.strike 4/5, nowadays many rogues chnge skill like that

elusive jump is a very useful skill and deals high dmg, plus it can be use even trap by ranger, i've seen high amp rogue hit armandor 690+ and merciless 800+ from what i see the merciless strike should be 895-900 dmg, it seems that his elusive jump lvl 4/4 and m.strike 4/5, nowadays many rogues chnge skill like that

elusive jump is very op and deals too high dmg, plus it can be use even trap by ranger, i have seen high amp rogues hit 2k+

this is correct opinion about this skill :!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So now with elusive jump bein nurfed with no crits is it still worth lvling? I'm FINALLY close to having the gold to buy it and want to make sure I make a good build. Whats a good build including elusive jump as the only expert skill. Both pve and pvp are welcome. Just don't want to ruin my rogue. Lv20 btw. Ty all in advance for your thoughts.

So now with elusive jump bein nurfed with no crits is it still worth lvling? I'm FINALLY close to having the gold to buy it and want to make sure I make a good build. Whats a good build including elusive jump as the only expert skill. Both pve and pvp are welcome. Just don't want to ruin my rogue. Lv20 btw. Ty all in advance for your thoughts.

dont lvl this skill, this skill is using now only like a gap closer to enemy. Most of rogues add skill points into poisonous blade.

dont lvl this skill, this skill is using now only like a gap closer to enemy. Most of rogues add skill points into poisonous blade.

So should I still get elusive jump or poisonous blade? I wanted elusive jump so I would be a little harder to kite but I also want a good skill.

So should I still get elusive jump or poisonous blade? I wanted elusive jump so I would be a little harder to kite but I also want a good skill.

Jump is a must, after that get poison blades, but save the skill points for poison.